Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way the single is coming before november imo

Comment

Yup i think shes too afraid for a Q4 album release. She wants another #1 album!

Comment

I expect the first single between December - February and the album in April-May.
        This timetable more or less like 'Born This Way'.

Comment

Did she even start recording this?
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Lol, LG5 could mean anything. Her ARTPOP could mean anything.

I won't set my hopes up until she talks about the next album/lead single/era directly.

Comment

I hope for an interesting collaboration (duet) with some singer (especially if unexpected) and I want absolutely the continuation of 'Telephone' directed by Jonas Akerlund.

Comment

I'm hoping for just great pop melodies a lot BTW, EOG, Y&I and a lot of jazz influence.

Save the electro experimental dance pop for the nostalgia.

I just want her a great band some acoustic guitar and piano stuff.

Make it rock gaga.

Comment

Sad to see C2C end but happy to hear about a PopGa era beginning. Bring it on GF
                  The winds might blow through me
                  But I don't care

Comment

Keep it cute. Thats all she has to do.

Keep your presence on social media but keep things under wrap. Come back with cute and clever lyrics with nice clean production. Mix in some classic instruments into tastefully produced tracks with a cohesive imagery and look and give us something we will talk about a year from its release.

Also invest in some realistic wigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus
                      Keep it cute. Thats all she has to do.

Keep your presence on social media but keep things under wrap. Come back with cute and clever lyrics with nice clean production. Mix in some classic instruments into tastefully produced tracks with a cohesive imagery and look and give us something we will talk about a year from its release.

Also invest in some realistic wigs.
                      I want an era like the fame: Great music! art! extravaganza! still glamorous and kind of human looking!

I'd love a great new "LADY GAGA" font, which should be used for the album and single covers and the tour promo (and maybe the videos). I don't want a mess again.

Comment

If rumor about Adele releasing her album in September is true, there is no way Gaga will release her album this year.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                          If rumor about Adele releasing her album in September is true, there is no way Gaga will release her album this year.
                          I bet some ppl even think that the world is gonna stop turning when Adele finally releases that fart

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                            I bet some ppl even think that the world is gonna stop turning when Adele finally releases that fart
                            Let's not exaggerate

But first few weeks could be huge if the song is good and neither Gaga nor another female would want to be overshadowed by her.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Gaga's manager already confirmed months ago that the album is going to be out in 2016

I think that the in the best scenario the first single could be released in November or December when the show is near the end, now she is going to start filming 'American Horror Story' so she won't have the time to promote music as well...

Comment

According to the last rumors Gaga was spotted in L.A. on the set of AHS with Evan Peters.

Comment

Lady Gaga’s Secret Song from Rape Documentary Poised for Oscar Nomination.

Lady Gaga has just finished up her Tony Bennett tour and project. So what’s next?

I can tell you: Gaga produced and recorded a secret song for Kirby Dick’s documentary “The Hunting Ground,” about campus rape. Seven time Oscar nominee Diane Warren wrote the song; the buzz is that this is the one that should give Warren– and Gaga– gold men. The film premiered at Sundance last January.

The song is called “Till It Happens to You.” Gaga, I’m told, produced it herself over a week long session last winter in Malibu. A pulsating anthem with a gorgeous hook, the song is heard at the end of the film. But so far the only people who’ve laid ears on it were the audience at Sundance, or anyone who caught the film during its stealth long run (in a maximum of 20 theaters) from February 27th through June 18th for Oscar qualification.

“The Hunting Ground” is going to be shown on CNN this fall, and then a push will be made for the Academy Awards. “Till it Happens to You” — which could fit a lot of scenarios and meanings besides rape– is being primed as Gaga’s next radio hit.

So far there are clips of “Till it Happens to You” drifting around the internet, but all of them are bootlegs and not the real thing. So we’ll have to wait until the movie shows on CNN and Gaga releases the official track. At that point, “Til it Happens to You” will become an Oscar favorite competing with the likes of Ellie Goulding’s James Bond single and Charlie Puth’s track from “Fast and Furious 7.”

Warren is certainly overdue for an Academy Award. Her past Oscar nominations date back to 1988’s “Nothing’s Going to Stop Us Now” from “Mannequin” all the way through “How Do I Live Without You” (1997–“Con Air”), Aerosmith’s “I Don’t Want to Miss A Thing” from “Armageddon” (1998) and last year’s “Grateful” from “Beyond the Lights.”
                                  http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/08/04/la ... nomination

Comment

Don't the awards only go to songwriter?

Comment

Holy Shizzz that La Vie En Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Dedicated
                                        Don't the awards only go to songwriter?
                                        it's co-written

Comment

Your weaves are not ready!

Comment

LADY GAGA’S CHARACTER IN AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL REVEALED

Ryan Murphy has revealed many new details regarding Lady Gaga’s role in American Horror Story: Hotel such as her character name and more. Read below!

Her character’s name is Elizabeth. She owns the hotel, and she is sort of a very wealthy social doyenne who is consumed with art and fashion and people and she has a nefarious plan that is revealed in the first episode and plays out over the course of the season. She starts shooting on Monday.
                                            More details and additional info about her role in the movie - http://gagamedia.net/?p=21803

Outtakes of Lady Gaga by Sebastian Faena for Harper’s Bazaar, 2014

Possibly inappropriate outtakes:

http://s13.postimg.org/3kxabb66f/tumblr ... 17x500.jpg
                                            http://s13.postimg.org/ni37k9p1j/tumblr ... 16x500.jpg
                                            http://s13.postimg.org/bce09vabr/tumblr ... 70x500.jpg

@ladygaga: Never a dull moment with Simon, getting ready for the small screen with the master.
                                            Meryl Streep’s cover of Gaga’s ‘Bad Romance’ from her new film "Ricki and the Flash"

http://tmblr.co/Z1ll6y1rPB4mr

Comment

She looks stunning.

Comment

Comment

@ladygaga: The Countess here. Owner of ‘Hotel’ Cortez in Los Angeles

@ladygaga: Good night Donovan

Comment

The Scalping is near

Comment

Slay, get dat praise!

Comment

i need an album like born this way, it was so edgy, dark and different
                                                        JOJO

Comment

Comment

@ladygaga: Smack that bitch up.
                                                            Random video of Gaga standing in front of a car on a motorway/street

http://tmblr.co/Z1ll6y1ruHQmG

Lady Gaga leaving ‘Pump’ restaurant with Lisa Vanderpump in Los Angeles, California

Lady Gaga Falls While Exiting A Restaurant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXPiYI22lG4

http://s11.postimg.org/irs4yp95f/tum...00_500x496.jpg

@ladygaga: Vivienne Westwood

@ladygaga: Thank you HFPA and Lorenzo for having me present tonight, it’s been so welcoming joining American Horror Story and it was fun to be in the room with such talented company. - love, the countess
                                                            Part of Lady Gaga's speech at the HFPA's Annual Grants Banquet last night

https://twitter.com/GagaMediaDotNet/sta ... 8132387840
                                                            https://twitter.com/GagaMediaDotNet/sta ... 8302873600

Thank u for the killer hat AWON GOLDING. Nothing like a great hat to top off the day. I feel like Isabella Blow

Comment

Gaga to sing Bond theme song?

Lady Gaga, looking great, came on to present grants to “the next generation of musicians and actors” including the Young Musicians Foundation and the Music Center Spotlight Program. HFPA members I spoke to seemed the most thrilled to have her as part of this party but I am told Gaga’s people approached the HFPA, rather than the other way around. But does she also possibly have a project this year that might be considered for Golden Globes later on? Speculation was swirling – as it has on the internet – that Gaga may be providing the next iconic theme song for a Bond film, and that would be for the upcoming November release SPECTRE. Hey, it worked out for Adele , who won an Oscar and a Globe for her Bond song, Skyfall. Nothing has been announced yet so it was just idle rumors, but sometimes these kinds of events can offer clues in the awards game. Makes sense for Bond though so we could be seeing Gaga at the Globes come January.
                                                              http://deadline.com/2015/08/lady-gaga-j ... 201499267/

Comment

Working...
                                                              X