X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will R8?

I hope LG5 comes by Q4

Comment

omg, on ATRL there are 100 users in the ''new GaGa coming'' thread and here are only Era and me :-?

anywayz,

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUUEEEEEEEEENNNNN BETTER SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it comes real soon and she performs it at the VMAs

Comment

Originally posted by Era
        https://instagram.com/p/57YpbKJFF5/

YASSSSSS
        YAS COME THROUGH QUEEN

RISE FROM THE ASHES

THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE BEEN WATING FOR

*CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Finally, can't wait to hear new GaGa

I'm hoping for a 2016 release to be honest.

Comment

feeling extremely stupid for asking, but why does everyone think she's releasing something new, that's just a selfie on instagram
            last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by mrlemonade
              feeling extremely stupid for asking, but why does everyone think she's releasing something new, that's just a selfie on instagram
              With the text "LG5 time"

Comment

asked myself the same thing. I think she's gonna keep it on the low a few more months and then smash 2016. Although I could actually live with her releasing soon.
                Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

I hope she's smart enough to release it very soon when there's no one high profile as her releasing something atm

Come thru GaGz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Era
                    https://instagram.com/p/57YpbKJFF5/

YASSSSSS
                    Ready to be SCALPED.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/e1f0b0415de ... rfmxzk.gif

Comment

It's the hype

She will be more busy filming 'American Horror Story' in the next weeks but I think she has already a lot of stuff ready, including songs recordered during the Artpop Era, 'Temple', 'Onion Girl', 'Tea', ecc, I think that probably she will use them for the new album.

If her participation at AHS will be a huge success I can see the first single being release before the end of the year after she finished filming it.

Comment

No way the single is coming before november imo

Comment

Yup i think shes too afraid for a Q4 album release. She wants another #1 album!

Comment

I expect the first single between December - February and the album in April-May.
                            This timetable more or less like 'Born This Way'.

Comment

Did she even start recording this?
                              M08T10

Comment

Lol, LG5 could mean anything. Her ARTPOP could mean anything.

I won't set my hopes up until she talks about the next album/lead single/era directly.

Comment

I hope for an interesting collaboration (duet) with some singer (especially if unexpected) and I want absolutely the continuation of 'Telephone' directed by Jonas Akerlund.

Comment

I'm hoping for just great pop melodies a lot BTW, EOG, Y&I and a lot of jazz influence.

Save the electro experimental dance pop for the nostalgia.

I just want her a great band some acoustic guitar and piano stuff.

Make it rock gaga.

Comment

Sad to see C2C end but happy to hear about a PopGa era beginning. Bring it on GF
                                      The winds might blow through me
                                      But I don't care

Comment

Keep it cute. Thats all she has to do.

Keep your presence on social media but keep things under wrap. Come back with cute and clever lyrics with nice clean production. Mix in some classic instruments into tastefully produced tracks with a cohesive imagery and look and give us something we will talk about a year from its release.

Also invest in some realistic wigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus
                                          Keep it cute. Thats all she has to do.

Keep your presence on social media but keep things under wrap. Come back with cute and clever lyrics with nice clean production. Mix in some classic instruments into tastefully produced tracks with a cohesive imagery and look and give us something we will talk about a year from its release.

Also invest in some realistic wigs.
                                          I want an era like the fame: Great music! art! extravaganza! still glamorous and kind of human looking!

I'd love a great new "LADY GAGA" font, which should be used for the album and single covers and the tour promo (and maybe the videos). I don't want a mess again.

Comment

If rumor about Adele releasing her album in September is true, there is no way Gaga will release her album this year.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                              If rumor about Adele releasing her album in September is true, there is no way Gaga will release her album this year.
                                              I bet some ppl even think that the world is gonna stop turning when Adele finally releases that fart

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                                                I bet some ppl even think that the world is gonna stop turning when Adele finally releases that fart
                                                Let's not exaggerate

But first few weeks could be huge if the song is good and neither Gaga nor another female would want to be overshadowed by her.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Gaga's manager already confirmed months ago that the album is going to be out in 2016

I think that the in the best scenario the first single could be released in November or December when the show is near the end, now she is going to start filming 'American Horror Story' so she won't have the time to promote music as well...

Comment

According to the last rumors Gaga was spotted in L.A. on the set of AHS with Evan Peters.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X