Lady Gaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nympho
    Lady Gaga will be performing at the Grammys with Metallica this Sunday.
    Mess. Metallica is awful.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She's amazing, I love that she didn't overdo the theatrics and production unlike the other female headliners.

Comment

• Good gawd, they really are promoting that Pepsi zero sugar for dear life :-? :-?

Comment

• This proves that she needs to revisit her Fame Monster sound evolve it a bit
          Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
            This proves that she needs to revisit her Fame Monster sound evolve it a bit
            "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
            - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
              That's exactly what she did with "Perfect Illusion" :-?

Comment

• I know we all love the fame era Gaga and I do agree I want her to go back to that sound purely for the fact she delivered a KILLER hook back then but I also appreciate her evolution. What other female of her age can say they have successfully experimented with pop, jazz and country? Maybe artists like barbra and Bette can etc but of her age group she is unique for that.

She needs to keep evolving but I do agree she needs a HIT era next time to keep public interest up and not just the support of a fan base. She's lucky though, she will always always sell decently now because her fan base is big enough.
                You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

• Also, im just gonna put this out there, dance in the dark must be the best lady Gaga song to never be a single. It's shockingly good. From artpop my choice would be sexxxx dreams and from born this way it would be schiebe

Comment

• Originally posted by intosoul
                    Originally posted by Loveguru
                    And even Dancin In Circles to some extend

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                      Originally posted by intosoul
                      And even Dancin In Circles to some extend
                      Yep and folks weren't here for it for some reason.

I really like Perfect Illusion

Idk what folks want because her being The Fame/Fame Monster Gaga is gonna look real try hard if she did it again.
                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Lady Gaga Scores Second-Most Watched Super Bowl Halftime Show Ever

She strutted, sang, danced and seemed to fly through the air during Super Bowl LI last night, and it seems Lady Gaga also came very close to breaking a record with her halftime show.

Reaching back into her extensive catalog, the Grammy winner and American Horror Story actress snared 117.5 million viewers on Fox for her 13-minute performance at NRG Stadium in Houston.

http://deadline.com/2017/02/lady-gaga-s ... 201903703/

Comment

• Amazing

Comment

• A-Yo and Million Reasons were played in the latest episode of Quantico and MR sounded great. I'm pretty sure it'll be used in many tv series.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

PL was such a mess. She can revisit her old sound but she needs to tone it down a little. Just like she did with this SB performance.
                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I HATE the vocal on perfect illusion. The way she says love really really annoys me. Maybe with an amazing video I would have been more turned on to the track but the videos this era have done nothing for either of the songs in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                  Originally posted by theArmy
                                  I still wonder if Gagz, in the rush of adrenaline, mistook that woman for Rih

https://68.media.tumblr.com/80ddb0331fe ... r1_500.gif

Everytime when i listen to "Bad Romance" now i also want to sing 'i don't wanna be french' like she did
                                  OMG I thought my ears were playing tricks on me

Fantastic performance though, loved this fake audience who were into the whole thing with the fake phone waving left to right and all

Comment

• Lady Gaga's exultant halftime performance at Super Bowl LI is an official hit, both in terms of ensuing catalog sales and in TV ratings. FOX reports that Gaga's 13-minute gig pulled an astounding 117.5 million viewers, making it the second-most-viewed halftime show in Super Bowl history, behind Katy Perry's set at Super XLIX, which drew 120.7 million viewers.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... ers-number

Comment

• It was a perfect illusion.

Turns out Lady Gaga's epic opening to her Super Bowl halftime performance on Sunday where drones flew over her head and lit up to make the American flag before she jumped off the roof into the NRG Stadium in Houston was pre-recorded.

The reasoning they didn't attempt the stunt live was uncertain weather and environmental conditions an Intel spokesperson told USA Today.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... e-recorded

Comment

PI wasn't the TFM sound, it was the BTW sound. And BTW was the beginning of her downfall.

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                          Originally posted by intosoul
                                          PI wasn't the TFM sound, it was the BTW sound. And BTW was the beginning of her downfall.
                                          Def, TFM was more about dark electronic and synths...amazing production, wish she could base her songs on something like that again
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• TFM sound was perfect, how dare anyone compare that to Perfect Illusion
                                            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                                              TFM sound was perfect, how dare anyone compare that to Perfect Illusion
                                              Ikr? I don't see the connection..like..at all The Perfect Delusion was just loud and messy

Overall I do wish she could evolve TFM sound more but keep some of her style from TF, it was fashionable,different but not overdone like her style during TFM
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Lady Gaga teases guest appearance on RuPaul's #DragRace season premiere.
                                                  Whitney Houston

Comment

• Even when I said first that her performance wasn't a good one I changed my mind now. This was the best performance I've ever seen on a SB Halftime Show. Except the Coldplay/Beyoncé/Bruno one last year!
                                                    Personal Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X