Lady Gaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    I think nothing is safe. If she has a good lead she will be able to keep her momentum going but if it's a PI situation where the GP is not here for it I doubt the ASIB success will automatically translate into her solo work. But she is in a good place to have a successful era
    Also I think Shallow the song is bigger than Gaga HERSELF now tbh. So the song could be misleading to where Gaga is at commercially atm
    Forever Young

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• F is the 6th letter of the alphabet.
        LG6 is coming.

Or she just tweeted a random letter accidentally and everybody go mad with different absurd theories...

Comment

• September 6th is also Friday, so she could surprise release it then to tie in with the studio album number.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Realistically, anything that she releases next is likely to under-perform, if not outright flop. She wasted all the good will and hype that she had earlier this year by choosing not to strike while the iron was hot, and since she also isn't going to perform at the VMAs, the new single won't have any major promo opportunities if it's released in the next few weeks.

Comment

• ^
              We’ve seen performances in big shows or awards ceremonies have zero effect recently... haven’t we?

Regarding the underperforming or “flop”, expecting her next album to do ASIB numbers is delusional. No single fan or music or industry expert is expecting it. Only haters are eager to compare her next album numbers with ASIB numbers.

I expect LG6 to sell better than Joanne but obviously less than ASIB.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                I expect LG6 to sell better than Joanne but obviously less than ASIB.
                I think it depends on the single(/album) and how it connects with the general audience. Exact genre will come into play also as ASIB listeners won't come baked-in for LG6 streams, but if the songs are more traditional sounding like ASIB than any of her previous albums then some of them might stick around and give longevity to the project. But if she's delivering something more than pop then it will depend on how the music connects with the masses in general as I can't see ASIB lovers sticking for something like Judas/Venus/Perfect Illusion/John Wayne etc.

Comment

• I think the timing is great, Shallow was simply too big, it could've overshadowed new song. Both the song and soundtrack are still charting high in many countries, i'd say the iron is still hot.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• yea but if she leaves it too late the will lose momentum
                    Forever Young

Comment

• Post Malone is dropping his new album on September 6. He'd be the biggest threat in US.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Why is Grimes trolling with this?

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• What does this mean? HAHAH

Comment

• Comment

• Wow that allure cover looks great
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Let's hope she won't pull a Rihanna and ignore music for the sake of her makeup line
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

• So I guess she won't be doing a surprise drop this month like the rumor someone mentioned said?

Comment

Comment

• She looked awful at the launch yesterday. She's much more beautiful with simple make-up.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

• Based on For Your Consideration ads, we know she submitted in these Grammy categories so far:

Album of the Year - A Star is Born
                                              Compilation Soundtrack - A Star is Born
                                              Song of the year
                                              Record of the year

Comment

• Which song did they submit in SOTY, ROTY? Shallow is not eligible as it was nominated last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  Which song did they submit in SOTY, ROTY? Shallow is not eligible as it was nominated last year.
                                                  Live version???

Comment

• She has Soundtrack one in the bag.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• What i posted was based on their FYC ad.

A Grammy voter usually leaks all that was submitted. As Grammy voting begins today, I suspect we will get her full submissions in a few days.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                          Which song did they submit in SOTY, ROTY? Shallow is not eligible as it was nominated last year.
                                                          ARUTW or INLA.

Considering her team certified Platinum INLA before the Grammy's deadline but no certification for ARUTW, I guess it could be INLA.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                            New look!

I like it.

Fingers crossed it finally means new era!

Comment

• Yeah, it's about time she's starting that new era. I'm still surprised they didn't milk the ASIB era more though with more proper single releases. That's probably also why I'm so thirsty for something new - to me it feels like it's been ages since we got something.

Also, what a success ASIB has been. It could have go either way but it exceeded all expectations.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X