Lady Gaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
    Congrats to the talented lady Gaga. Just saw the movie and it was great.
    The song, although it's not what I want from her, is totally deserving of the nomination.
    That's how you make a comeback!
    +1 she needs to produce a Monster / The Fame type of hit to win back the early fans.

Comment

• Re: Lady Gaga

She doesn't need to do anything. Her career is doing fine. Shallow is her biggest hit in ages. I'm sure she'll release some dance-pop hits in the future though.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
        She doesn't need to do anything. Her career is doing fine. Shallow is her biggest hit in ages. I'm sure she'll release some dance-pop hits in the future though.
        This

Comment

• Lady Gaga won Best Original Song BAFTA @ Bafta Awards tonight. Congrats.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• TABS.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Lady Gaga won Best Original Song BAFTA @ Bafta Awards tonight. Congrats.
              No the award was for Best Original Music for the soundtrack. The Baftas don't recognise songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by StephenN17 View Post
                No the award was for Best Original Music for the soundtrack. The Baftas don't recognise songs.
                Oh, okay thank you. I assumed it was for Shallow.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

• “Shallow” performance at the Grammy Awards last night:

Comment

• I think she was robbed. Shallow deserved SOTY.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Well and she didn't deserve Pop performance so it's even
                        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• I‘m happy for her and she looked amazing!
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            I think she was robbed. Shallow deserved SOTY.

Agree. Of course Grammys went the PC route for song of the year....

Love the performance. Good idea to do a rock version her and a more traditional one at the Oscars.

Gaga looked beautiful on the red carpet.
                            BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• I was afraid the performance was going to be just her on the piano (which would have been a bit boring for the Grammys, imo). So I’m glad she decided to do a rockier version and wear that outfit, those shoes, that make up...
                              Yes, too much head shaking, imo, but a really good performance overall.

I was also expecting at least one of the two big awards, but she got three and at least one of them in the TV ceremony, so really really happy for her.

Comment

• I really loved this hairstyle on hair. It's perfect for her. She looked absolutely stunning last night.
                                Congrats on the 3 awards Gaga.

Oscars are next.
                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• She looked so gorgeous! I never thought that in the history of Gaga fashion, she would look this fabulous and elegant!

To be honest, if "Shallow" was released a year later (after the Grammy backlash) it would have won both Record and Song of the Year. They obviously awarded Childish Gambino to be more 'inclusive' and appease the hip-hop community after snubs against JAY Z, Kendrick or whoever they rooted for that is their representation, they know that many urban fanatics were ready to criticize the Grammys if another white artist won all the General Field awards.

I'm so glad Bradley hasn't performed this with her on a live telecast yet, the Oscar stage is where they should debut this on national television.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                    I'm so glad Bradley hasn't performed this with her on a live telecast yet, the Oscar stage is where they should debut this on national television.
                                    Maybe not. They will only do 1 minute of Shallow. Maybe he lets Gaga have the stage. He's a gentleman like that.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                      She looked so gorgeous! I never thought that in the history of Gaga fashion, she would look this fabulous and elegant!

To be honest, if "Shallow" was released a year later (after the Grammy backlash) it would have won both Record and Song of the Year. They obviously awarded Childish Gambino to be more 'inclusive' and appease the hip-hop community after snubs against JAY Z, Kendrick or whoever they rooted for that is their representation, they know that many urban fanatics were ready to criticize the Grammys if another white artist won all the General Field awards.

You’re honestly like a scratched record. Your posts are tiresome and mostly hateful.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                        Maybe not. They will only do 1 minute of Shallow. Maybe he lets Gaga have the stage. He's a gentleman like that.
                                        Academ Awards twitter account confirmed that Gaga & Bradley will perform together if i remember correctly.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Shallow is a church hit as well!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=wUY1lfsI-vg

Get that Billboard Hot Christian Songs No1!!!
                                          BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                            You’re honestly like a scratched record. Your posts are tiresome and mostly hateful.
                                            Why don't you look at the stats first before judging me?

Last year, the Grammys were criticized for saying that "women should step up" since men dominated in winning. This year, all except two performances had women. Almost all the genre album winners were women. The host and most presenters were women.

Before the Grammys were held, there was a brewing backlash and boycott since they never awarded R&B/hip-hop artists General Field wins. Drake, Kendrick, Childish Gambino declined to perform. This year, Childish Gambino became the first rap artist to win both Record and Song of the Year. It was also the first time since 2009 that Best R&B Album was presented live.

They were doing their best to be politically correct in every aspect they are criticized for. It was so obvious.

Comment

• Comment

• So this should be a fun weekend!
                                                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [325-321]

Comment

• What an exciting night for Gaga! Hope Shallow will win the BOS Oscar.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• congrats Gaga!

I'm not a gaga fan, but she really deserved this

[center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X