X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
      Wow I love that idea.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Any chance of Gaga releasing her new album this year?
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Any chance of Gaga releasing her new album this year?
          She better.
          If I should die this very day

Comment

• This is amazing
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ this is great!

btw her current leg of the Vegas Residency is ending this week and there's a break until Fall. So I guess we could expect some new music during summer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                ^ this is great!

btw her current leg of the Vegas Residency is ending this week and there's a break until Fall. So I guess we could expect some new music during summer?
                Sure Jan. I don’t think we will get anything until the end of the year.

Comment

• her videos are now newly remastered in hd on youtube. let me act like thats a sign a new era is coming

Comment

Logically she should be since she is a hot fav at the grammy's she might not
                    Forever Young

Comment

She'd be a fool not to. She's to capitalize on the success of A Star Is Born.

Comment

• I've just listened to The Fame in full for the first time in ages! It always surprised me how different she sounds in that album compared to her others (how do I describe it? A more "girly" tone?). I was wondering if she ever sang like that live too, like how she sounds especially in Money Honey, Boys Boys Boys and Brown Eyes? The few performances I found from that era, she sounds more like the Gaga tone we're used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Small Town Boy View Post
                          She'd be a fool not to. She's to capitalize on the success of A Star Is Born.
                          i hope she is not dumb enough to not release an album this year because next year she will have to build that hype from the ground up
                          Forever Young

Comment

• I think they are waiting for ASIB/Shallow fever to die down to release new music.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I think they are waiting for ASIB/Shallow fever to die down to release new music.
                              I don't think that every works out well in the streaming era
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Well...

Comment

• Why!
                                  Forever Young

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'm loving that music. Here for new album having that sound. Scheisse 2020.
                                      BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• The music sounds good, I wouldn't mind if she would go that or a similair direction, aslong as the art direction is a little more extravagant but natural and light. Joanne was a bit basic art direction wise, and ARTPOP was a bit too all over the place, while BTW was a bit too dark and over the top to function for me personally. In this case I talk overall though, like every era has it's fine moments, but this is more about the coverart/single art and overall visual vibe.

Comment

• I don't know what to expect but don't expect much. Joanne was a bit lame and basic with many bad songs on it, and the songs from that movie were mostly horrible. The albums before were interesting and fun.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Let's hope she won't pull a Rihanna and forget about music
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                                I don't know what to expect but don't expect much. Joanne was a bit lame and basic with many bad songs on it, and the songs from that movie were mostly horrible. The albums before were interesting and fun.
                                                Millions of people around the world and dozens of awards disagree.

Comment

• For me personally both Joanne and a Star Is Born include some of her best songs, especially some of her best slower songs in her overall discography. It's just the art direction of Joanne I wasn't too keen on.

Comment

• "Joanne" was just not it. I remember how disappointed I was the day it came out even though I wasn’t fan anymore back then. I love the up-beat songs and "Angel Down" & "Million Reasons" but the rest is either just okay or bad in my opinion. The videos were also boring af except for the underrated "John Wayne" video which brought back the old Gaga for a second.

Honestly I didn’t care about "A Star Is Born". I didn’t watch the movie and I listened to the soundtrack only once. I don’t understand why everyone was praising it because in my opinion it isn’t anything special but then again it’s not bad either. The only song I revisited from that album was "Always Remember Us This Way" which is beautiful. The soundtrack is nothing I would listen to over and over again and I have yet to listen to it for a second time. But I‘m really happy for her that this gave her a boost.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X