No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest charity festival in history, so proud!

Last edited by Million; Wed April 15th, 2020, 00:31.

Comment

• Comment

• Legends only.

Imagine being so talented and so humble and caring for the world at the same time.
        So proud of what she achieved with all this...

Comment

• 'One World: Together at Home' Concert: The 10 Best Moments

Gaga Smiles

Lady Gaga, who curated the Saturday lineup, poured her seemingly effortless full-throated vocals into the Charlie Chaplin classic "Smile" to open the two-hour special, which clipped by at a speedy pace. Seated at the piano while digging deep into her guts to emote the song, Gaga was in her element – which is to say, it was basically perfect.

A Stunner Closer

Andrea Bocelli stunned international audiences with his Easter Sunday live stream, and to close out One World: Together at Home, the operatic tenor teamed with Celine Dion, John Legend, Lang Lang and Lady Gaga to perform his 1999 Celine collab "The Prayer." On paper, this team-up could be a bizarre curio, but in practice (even in quarantine), it was easily the most organic, gorgeous live-streamed collab we've seen during these times.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...source=twitter

Comment

• I stumbled on this making-of "Pop Ate My Heart" intro. Made me nostalgic and I can't believe we have footage of what would later become a defining moment in pop music:

If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "Alibi" on YouTube.

Comment

• Why is this thread empty after she just released a new single with Ariana Grande?

Comment

• Originally posted by ReubenWalton View Post
                Why is this thread empty after she just released a new single with Ariana Grande?
                Cause there's a thread for the song.
                "Lift up your head
                Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Trivia: 4 out of the 5 longest Lady Gaga songs were part of the 'Born this Way' album:
                  1. The Edge of Glory 5:21
                  2. The Queen 5:17
                  3. Hair 5:08
                  4. Yoü and I 5:07
                  5. Bad Romance 4:54
                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                  and everything you stand for?
                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• My rendition of Gaga/Ariana New song
                    I am JEREMIMI : World renowned vocalist. Check out my YouTube Channel for over 250+ Mariah renditions, singing tutorials, & more!

Comment

• Is this real ?

Comment

• Yes it’s on Spotify

Comment

• This is Gaga's best and most cohesive album. As a very casual Gaga listener I love this. I find it very accessible. It's excellent. SL is my least favourite track I think.

Comment

• I find Joanne more cohesive than Chromatica actually. Stupid Love sticks out for the wrong reasons imo.Both solid bodies of work though
                            Last edited by IVyoncé; Fri May 29th, 2020, 09:36.

Comment

• The whole album sounds like one song...

Comment

• Listened to the album in full. and I gotta say, I'm underwhelmed. Just couldn't get into it. However, I love that it's cohesive, and the artwork is AWESOME.

I'm not sure how, but I actually think "Joanne" is my favorite album.....which is so odd coming from a lover of pop and dance. Ayo, Dancin' In Circles, and John Wayne are my favorite Lady Gaga songs
                                Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• I did pretty well on Billboard's Lady Gaga quiz. The A Star Is Born questions did me in though.

Comment

• I'm here to say I love Chromatica and "Alice" is a bop yas

Comment

• Chromatica is definitely in her top 3 for me already.
                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• My Born This Way vinyl finally arrived. It's my first Gaga vinyl.

I really would like to buy the light blue colored vinyl special edition of The Fame. But I'm still waiting for her team to add a gatefold Chromatica vinyl so I can order them together.
                                        Oh and they must at some point release a gatefold one for The Fame Monster!!
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Ooh I bought the born this way vinyl just last week & I've got the light blue version of the fame too
                                          You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                          I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                            I did pretty well on Billboard's Lady Gaga quiz. The A Star Is Born questions did me in though.
                                            Same. the 2010's Million seller first week and Kid Cudi song were the other two I got wrong.

However got the 'X people in the room' right haha.
                                            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Chromatica is the first Gaga album I have ever really liked

My top tracks are Alice, Rain on Me, 1000 Doves, Sine from Above and Free Woman, but the rest are great too. Stupid Love grew on me a lot. Zero skips.
                                              Least favourite is prob Babylon, but I love 1000 Doves so much I tend to keep repeating it over and over and I actually haven't listened to Babylon that much!!
                                              One of my fave parts of the album is the second verse of Sine From Above when she takes the high harmony along with Elton's lower vocals. She stayed in her low register a lot for this album so nice to hear her go for it vocally.

Comment

• Imma need a performance of THIS version please Gaga

Comment

• https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...IZE&quantity=1

Urban Outfitters 3 LP edition. The Fame on coke clear vinyl (2xLP) and The Fame Monster on silver LP.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Yes it's stunning. I ordered a copy immediately.
                                                    I've been wanting to have The Fame Monster on vinyl for so long. But not a terrible picture disc (sound quality issues) without a proper jacket.
                                                    But now I finally get the chance to have that AND The Fame on vinyl. So stoked.
                                                    It cost me 65 dollars including shipping, with a chance to be paying customs fees when it arrives... but it's worth it. Ugh I hate the US exclusives, they get all the best vinyls lol.
                                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Anyone know what's happening with her?? I mean, what's the fan gossip/inside info? Is she having private life issues or is she too happy to care? I mean she has an album out and started the whole thing on point with videos and what looked like well planned campaign but since BLM thing started it all fell apart and there's just no continuation.
                                                      BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• Fingers crossed for a few wins and a performance at the Awards show.

Comment

• Congrats!

If only she showed some effort promoting her album. I mean look at Katy doing so many videos, performances with being pregnant and etc. Surely Gaga can do a performance or two.
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Just recently discovered her demo "Wonderful". I love it!
                                                            Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel View Post
                                                              Just recently discovered her demo "Wonderful". I love it!
                                                              She has a lot of great unreleased songs from The Fame days. Wonderful, Rock Show and Retro Physical are my favourites. Wish they were included in a 10 year anniversary package.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X