Lady Gaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.instagram.com/p/CKPcRVys..._web_copy_link

She posted from inside the Capitol: I pray tomorrow will be a day of peace for all Americans. A day for love, not hatred. A day for acceptance not fear. A day for dreaming of our future joy as a country. A dream that is non-violent, a dream that provides safety for our souls. Love, from the Capitol

She rehearsed today, tomorrow is the day.

(How do you link instagram posts correctly btw)
    Last edited by PopFan; Wed January 20, 2021, 00:37.

Comment

• She sounded so beautiful singing the national anthem

Comment

• #Proud

Comment

• Amazing perfomance of the National Anthem.

Comment

• She did great and she looked great, well done Gaga!
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

• Great great job

Comment

• nympho I hear a collaboration with Peppa Pig is coming. You have any info on that?
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Rumors say new Gaga music in May 2021. Let’s see

Comment

• Poor Tony...

My grandparents had this terrible disease and... well, it sucks big time.

As read in the full article, the album was recorded between 2018 and 2020, and his wife and son want to release it as it's probably going to be his last album and he wanted people to hear it...

Comment

• I hadn't heard about Tony Bennett! What sad news. I'm glad he was able to get in a recording with Gaga while he was still healthy.

Comment

• When I heard the rumors about new Gaga music I was expecting a Chromatica re-release EP or something, not another jazz album with Mr. Bennett. I respect his legacy and everything he's done for Gaga, but I can't imagine that any Little Monsters are genuinely excited for Cheek 3 Cheek, especially since there will likely be no accompanying tour or live performances in general.

Comment

• I finally finished up my Lady Gaga oreos - I took a picture of the designs for posterity

Comment

• Oh, she’s alive! And looking great, tbh...

Comment

• Did she shoot her scenes for Bullet Train?
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oh no this is terrible.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This is so sad, wishing the best to the dogwalker and the two missing dogs to be found soon.

Comment

• Comment

• and we're told Gaga is offering $500,000 for the return of her dogs, "no questions asked."
                                        https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/25/lada-...g-walker-shot/

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Is there a statement from Gaga yet?
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Glad she got her dogs back. The whole ordeal was awful but I get this feeling that this will be the only huge Gaga related story in the next few months since the Gucci movie is being filmed now and there's nothing else to talk about regarding Gaga. The Grammys are this month but I don't expect Gaga to win any given the competition.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Lovely video from Lady Gaga giving her well-wishes to the Japanese people on the 10 year anniversary of the Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster.

Comment

• Mother is coming for another Oscar!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X