Lady Gaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody does commercials like her tbh.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• What’s all this talk about ArtPop Volume II? Even Gaga tweeted about it

Comment

• This was my summer jam last year; better late than never. This and Fun Tonight were truly my highlights. The commercial does both Gaga and Dom Pérignon justice. It’s going to make all her 21 and over Monsters splurge a little more and pass on the Veuve in favor of the Dom.

Comment

• Sorry but that commercial was a mess. Why choose Free Woman as the insert song when Chromatica has plenty of better songs to use?

But congrats to her for her new Guinness world record.

Comment

• I live for the photos coming from the set. I'm sure she'll slay the role and the looks. And let's hope she'll sing the theme song as well.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Let’s all take a moment to remember and appreciate just how incredible this is

Comment

• Comment

• ^ An even more prestigious win for Mother Monster would be to secure the coveted crown here!

Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [70-66]
                  Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
                  Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
                  AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Silk Sonic]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

• It's the 10th anniversary of Born This Way this year and Gaga is releasing a deluxe edition to celebrate that includes six remixed tracks with LGBTQ+ artists. Here's the remixed Judas with Big Freedia:

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                      It's the 10th anniversary of Born This Way this year and Gaga is releasing a deluxe edition to celebrate that includes six remixed tracks with LGBTQ+ artists. Here's the remixed Judas with Big Freedia:
                      It's incredible that ten years have already passed...
                      It's cool that the album gets an anniversary edition. The concept of remixing 10 songs is interesting but I can't say that I like that Judas one
                      This one is pretty cool, though:

If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• Comment

• Love how Gaga looks in this post

Comment

• Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga to Pair Up for Final Shows Together in August

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga will join forces for a pair of shows at Radio City Music Hall in August that are being billed as their final appearances together, reps for the two singers announced Monday morning.

The “One Last Time: an Evening With Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga” shows will take place August 3 and 5, with a special credit-card pre-sale beginning Wednesday and a general ticket release on Thursday. All ticketholders will be required to show proof of vaccination.

The first of the two nights is Bennett’s 95th birthday. The reason for advertising these as the final shows the two will do together may have less to do with his advanced age, though, than the fact that Bennett was diagnosed with dementia five years ago — a condition that was discovered in 2016, but not revealed to the public until early 2021. In the intervening years, his condition progressed slowly enough that he was able to continue to tour and record.

More details:
                            https://variety.com/2021/music/news/...ll-1235022769/
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Apparently, at one point, Lady Gaga was going to be involved in the Opening Ceremonies. Would have been interesting to see: https://www.stereogum.com/2155592/la...ceremony/news

Comment

• Trailer coming tonight.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• C h e r
                                    51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
                                    Oscar~Grammy~Emmy~Golden Globe winner
                                    Touring force
                                    Legend

Comment

• ^ Stunning!
                                      Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [70-66]
                                      Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
                                      Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
                                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
                                      AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Silk Sonic]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

• She was also photographed with Katy Perry. That should stop stupid stan wars going on on Atrl between LMs and KatyCats.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Lady Gaga gave an amazing show with Westfield tonight broadcasted online to celebrate the release of "Love for Sale".

She looked and sounded amazing.

You can watch the full show here:

Setlist
                                          1. “Luck Be A Lady”
                                          2. “Orange Colored Sky”
                                          3. “Love For Sale”
                                          4. “Call Me Irresponsable”
                                          5. “Poker Face” (Piano)
                                          6. “Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)”
                                          7. “I Can’t Give You Anything But Love, Baby”
                                          8. “Night And Day”
                                          9. “Born This Way” (Piano)
                                          10. "Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love)"
                                          11. "La Vie En Rose"
                                          12. "Fly Me To The Moon"
                                          13. "New York, New York"

Comment

• She won Best Artist last year, so it won't happen again, and she won't win biggest fans.. so she'll go empty handed this time, but, anyway, nice to see she's still receiving nominations.

Comment

• According to rumors, the promo for the House of Gucci will start in the first week of November with something big planned for the week of Nov. 15th. Also the guests for the premiere were handpicked/selected yesterday.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I am looking very forward to House of Gucci. The trailer looks so good; Mama Monster is coming for that Oscar!
                                                She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Fave Gaga 80s version remix

Comment

• Promo for House of Gucci.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X