No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never been a huge fan of hers, but I think it's amazing how her voice lends itself to both EDM and jazz.

Comment

• Comment

• VOGUE UK

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• VOGUE ITALIA

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Get that Oscar nomination, Queen.

Comment

• Legendary. Legendary!

Justice for "Teeth"!
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• 12 years?!?!

Still such an epic release.

Comment

• I'm shocked that Dance In The Dark is the least streamed song from the EP/Album. It's one of the best songs of her career IMO.

Such an important and significant release. Can't believe it's been 12 years already.

RANKING:

1. Bad Romance
                    2. Alejandro
                    3. Dance In The Dark
                    4. Monster
                    5. Telephone
                    6. Speechless
                    7. Teeth
                    8. So Happy I Could Die

All these tracks are incredible though.

Comment

• Six nominations including Album of the Year & Record of the Year!!! Congrats Queen

Comment

• She's definately a Grammy dahling.

Comment

• Comment

• #JusticeForArtpop...

Comment

• Smashing!

Comment

• Lady Gaga nominated for Best Actress at the Satellite Awards!

The Best Actress – Drama category this year is marked by outstanding competition. Kristen Stewart “Spencer”, Penelope Cruz “Parallel Mothers”, Nicole Kidman “Being the Ricardos”, and Lady Gaga “House of Gucci”.

https://www.pressacademy.com/news/be...ellite-awards/

Comment

• Still can't get over the fact that BTW didn't win any Grammy awards. I wish Adele had waited a year before releasing 21.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• #1 movie again in the US! Everyone wants to see the new Hollywood queen on the big screen!

Comment

• The 1st of many to come...

Comment

• Gaga winning awards left and right omg, from pop to jazz to EDM to movies her versatility is insane

Comment

• I think the movie could end up with around $45 million in US and $120 M worldwide...

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                                I think the movie could end up with around $45 million in US and $120 M worldwide...
                                                I don't see this movie earning less than 150M at the boxoffice.

Comment

• The movie exceeded its box office projection!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X