No announcement yet.

Demi Lovato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So her new boyfriend has asked random people on social media for money and flirted with underage girls and told them that their age doesn’t matter to him.

Oh Demi...get rid of that freak FAST
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This is cute
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She’s performing at the Grammys.

Comment

• Oh wow, new single?
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• In my wildest dreams she’ll perform Quack, Quack.
            Originally posted by beredy
            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Yeeeeees
              Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Ari Lennox

Comment

• Yesss! So excited!

Comment

• Yaaayyyyy.

Now I know we gonna get some of those "survivor/I can get through anything" but I hope she builds off of the last album with this new one. That direction is perfection for her.

Comment

• Perfect platform for a comeback, almost 20 million watched last year.

With Scooter behind her I am expecting big things!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                      Yaaayyyyy.

Now I know we gonna get some of those "survivor/I can get through anything" but I hope she builds off of the last album with this new one. That direction is perfection for her.
                      Still angry she ended the TMYLM so quick.
                      There were so many songs waiting to be released. And TMYLM as the second single was too predictable and lazy.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Demi ain't coming to play, the power of Scooter Braun!

Comment

• I'd like a greatest hits medley followed by the new single
                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                              I'd like a greatest hits medley followed by the new single
                              No way will she be doing a hits medley of her own songs. She'll probably do a tribute.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• she did well

Comment

• Demi is engaged!

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                    See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Great News! She deserves it and they seem genuinely happy.

Comment

• She looks happy. Fingers crossed for her!
                                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Her boyfriend and Hilary Duff’s boyfriend (husband) look so gay to me I hope none of them will have a bad surprise one day but they give me such gay vibes, can’t believe they’re actually straight

Anyway, I’m happy for her!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                            X