X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
    IF YOU KNOW THE SONG ROMAN"S REVENGE BY NICKI MINAJ AND EMINEM

I'm almost certain Eminem was talking about Mariah in the song!!!!
    He says,

Eminem "Bygones'll never be bygones. . .
    I swear to God life is a dumb, blonde, white broad,
    with fake tits and a bad dye job.
    . . .
    You fell off, they musta bumped your wagon. . .
    I told you to stay in your lane. . ."
    It all ties in with Mariah, and many consider The Warning as a part of her downfall (even though I don't).

This especially makes sense as Nicki was also involved in Mariah's song Up Out My Face, in which Mariah may have directed at Eminem, saying [quote:1z9a5dxb]"I know you're not a rapper so you better stop spittin' it"

Roman's Revenge was probably Eminem's diss track back to that.

And it could add to the list of reasons why Mariah doesn't like Nicki. Because Mariah helped get her name out, and in return, Nicki went and worked with her enemy and even let him diss her. We all know Mariah doesn't like sneaky people (JLO, Tommy)[/quote:1z9a5dxb] Why are we talking about this? Mariah already has a lane and it is not M&M.
    I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Did anyone notice in Billboards recent Decade-End chart, that the sales listed for each ranking artist only includes sales in the USA. From 1990-1999 that same chart listed Mariah as the best selling artist of the 90s with 115 million albums + 35 million physical singles WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13
        Originally posted by Crackiswack

He says,

. . .
        It all ties in with Mariah, and many consider The Warning as a part of her downfall (even though I don't).

This especially makes sense as Nicki was also involved in Mariah's song Up Out My Face, in which Mariah may have directed at Eminem, saying [quote:2txir2z7]"I know you're not a rapper so you better stop spittin' it"

And it could add to the list of reasons why Mariah doesn't like Nicki. Because Mariah helped get her name out, and in return, Nicki went and worked with her enemy and even let him diss her. We all know Mariah doesn't like sneaky people (JLO, Tommy)
        Why are we talking about this? Mariah already has a lane and it is not M&M.[/quote:2txir2z7]
        We?. I mean, I was gonna suggest that you can just kick yourself out of the discussion, but I don't even remember you being in it to start with. And last time I checked this is her general artist thread, and this has been something that happened to her, so I can talk about it! I'm in shock!! Or maybe should I say "we're in shock!!!"
        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
          Originally posted by taustin13
          Originally posted by Crackiswack

He says,

. . .

This especially makes sense as Nicki was also involved in Mariah's song Up Out My Face, in which Mariah may have directed at Eminem, saying [quote:1tv9g014]"I know you're not a rapper so you better stop spittin' it"

And it could add to the list of reasons why Mariah doesn't like Nicki. Because Mariah helped get her name out, and in return, Nicki went and worked with her enemy and even let him diss her. We all know Mariah doesn't like sneaky people (JLO, Tommy)
          Why are we talking about this? Mariah already has a lane and it is not M&M.
          We?. I mean, I was gonna suggest that you can just kick yourself out of the discussion, but I don't even remember you being in it to start with. And last time I checked this is her general artist thread, and this has been something that happened to her, so I can talk about it! I'm in shock!! Or maybe should I say "we're in shock!!!" [/quote:1tv9g014] Last time I checked I can respond as I please. Unfortunately I don't care how you feel. I will continue to respond and comment as I please. Also when you comment on an open forum where everyone can see, that "I" becomes a "we" sweety. I say what I mean and I stand by what I say. I am now moving on. Have a nice day 'CrackisWack' lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bleakosity
            Originally posted by Shaka
            Her CB Tour tone >>>

[youtube:38lq30ay]Dp6pL_sMVqA[/youtube:38lq30ay]

I need the full Malaysia performance ASAP!
            Stunning
            dear mimi please bring back this charmy voice era
            make mariah great again

Comment

• Originally posted by bonkroni
              Originally posted by Bleakosity
              Her CB Tour tone >>>

[youtube:1fx5u3fg]Dp6pL_sMVqA[/youtube:1fx5u3fg]

I need the full Malaysia performance ASAP!
              Stunning
              dear mimi please bring back this charmy voice era
              I agree and I would love it. I love her voice in humidity. Its typically fluid

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah
                Originally posted by EAI
                [youtube:39v9ll1k]qr-8Czv7fLA[/youtube:39v9ll1k]
                Intro almost too perfect to be live She was just that good.
                Maybe she should return to this lower key.
                So for Beacon, a red Santa bodysuit, or this? Which would you prefer, lambs?
                This one, PLEASE no more bodysuits.
                "So starry eyed
                On the flowery hillside
                Breathless and fervid
                Amid the dandelions"

Comment

• Oh my god, the "LORD knows" part.

[youtube:25cxujab]D5rg-rY3HvQ[/youtube:25cxujab]

It has to be her best since like the 90s.
                  "So starry eyed
                  On the flowery hillside
                  Breathless and fervid
                  Amid the dandelions"

Comment

• Shaka I'm waiting for your concert review. You're my fav poster on here.
                    Your nickname is due to Saint Seiya?

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13
                      Last time I checked I can respond as I please. Unfortunately I don't care how you feel. I will continue to respond and comment as I please. Also when you comment on an open forum where everyone can see, that "I" becomes a "we" sweety. I say what I mean and I stand by what I say. I am now moving on. Have a nice day 'CrackisWack' lol
                      Um. . . "i" still means "I" on a forum. A forum is meant to display a variety of different opinions, including yours. You can comment as you please, I just hope you notice you were trying to moderate what I wanted to say, by trying to dismiss it and say it was for the whole. Last time I checked, no one is you but you, and no one else really wants to be you.

I guess you and crack got something in common
                      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• This back and forth is so off topic and distracting.

But OT:

Gabrielle Union dancing along to "Dreamlover".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLbYkmvgSHy/

She's hilarious
                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• What happened to you Bm08? You kinda disappeared
                          Please Stop the Music

Comment

• I'm still waiting for Merry Christmas 3ree ( Mariah's Third Xmas album)

Comment

• Mariah looks so beautiful on the Triumphant video. I actually like the song too, it's a bit underrated.

Comment

• Congrats on another 1k pages Lambs, we bounced back!

Originally posted by Instinct
                                Mariah looks so beautiful on the Triumphant video. I actually like the song too, it's a bit underrated.
                                I actually love Triumphant and the message behind it. I would've also loved a more mellow R&B remix too.
                                “Mariah also dumped her longtime assistant Louise by shoving her out of a car in downtown Manhattan.”

Comment

• Triumphant is better than Infinity or Infamous. It just needed less rappers.
                                  Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by careybling
                                    Originally posted by LCRiah
                                    Originally posted by EAI
                                    [youtube:3c486wul]qr-8Czv7fLA[/youtube:3c486wul]
                                    Intro almost too perfect to be live She was just that good.
                                    Maybe she should return to this lower key.
                                    So for Beacon, a red Santa bodysuit, or this? Which would you prefer, lambs?
                                    This one, PLEASE no more bodysuits.
                                    When her bodysuits look good, she looks hot tamale. The gloves however, :evil:
                                    "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• [youtube:3f9zjeru]bhlKWlrWO-s[/youtube:3f9zjeru]

Comment

• [youtube:1dmz8r94]wgtqFqo2Bc0[/youtube:1dmz8r94]

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                          Triumphant is better than Infinity or Infamous. It just needed less rappers.

Triumphat (Vintage Throwback Remix) is a missed opportunity. THAT should had been the main song and instead of that been-heard-a-million-times-cheap crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair
                                            Originally posted by leomedar
                                            Cool! so at least 2 UKmixers will be there that night!
                                            Three as far I know: you, me and Yair!
                                            Ukmix taking over GEBA. I like that
                                            Yasss

Comment

• Triumphant sux and will always do so in my book
                                              No coulda, woulda, shoulda could even make it better.
                                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedicated
                                                If she says rehearsing for her show that'd be why she's in LA.

But do we even know where she is for sure ?
                                                Not 100% sure, but her glam team (Kris & Danielle) is "working" on something in LA, so she's more likely there too.

daniellepriano #LOSANGELES with my Peeps just putting in some work @kristoferbuckle @daniellepriano @cfarnaz ??????

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                                  Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
                                                  Where can we view the old thread ?
                                                  Almost 12k pages gone unnecessarily
                                                  viewtopic.php?t=70537" target="_blank" target="_blank
                                                  But it's the greatest Mariah's library EVER. It's our treasure and we should treat all those pages that way ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah
                                                    But also omg I hope you have the time of your LIFE King Shaka!!! Will this be your first time seeing her live??
                                                    Thanks bae ?
                                                    Yeah, it will be my first time. I never thought that this moment would come for me
                                                    #DreamsComeTrue

Comment

Working...
                                                    X