Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka
    They talked about Mariah from 0:40 to 2:30. JLo related of course.

[youtube:1ojyr0wa]6zx3QhF6cXs[/youtube:1ojyr0wa]
    Lol this is my local radio station
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
      Maybe someone in her team actually reads this forum, seeing that we just talked about her bath robe on Regis and she shows up with similar attire the next day on the same show 17 years later. She also gave us what we asked for. A non OTT slow diva interview with vocal fry. She was playful active and much more youthful and down to earth. I liked this one better than the last wwhl
      I defo think so. We have seen her carwax handtic be revived in vegas. For a while she was all fist and 666.

Comment

• She's on fire, she looks flawless and doing so much promo. It makes me think there might be a release on the cards but she wouldn't have had time with Vegas and the SSF tour. I'm disappointed that the duet with Beyonce isn't happening, I was so looking forward to that.
        ...as I close my eyes, steady my feet on the ground.....

Comment

• [youtube:1nhkqy83]tK720K7Nzmw[/youtube:1nhkqy83]

Comment

• Did Kathie Lee and Hoda talk about Mariah's WWHL appearance? They have a shady picture posted on Twitter

Comment

• Nice wink for crybaby :(

fan base only & one 4 Mariah Carey is on Everything about Mariah Carey Infos
              http://mariahcareyinfos.forumactif.com/forum

Comment

I love this look! Such a doll.

I don't remember seeing this dress during the SSF Tour. Maybe she wore it for a private party or whatever.
                It was on Easter day (then she wore a different dress for her birthday).

Comment

• Lmao the Arianators are commenting #wehatemariahcarey on her ig photos. Plus some are asking why she is "copying" Areola ? Isn't this thing over yet?
                  "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• What a week it's been this far to be a Mariah fan! She was great on the show last night and I'm looking so forward for what's to come from her. I can't even lie, her subtle remarks about wanting to get back in the studio give me goosebumps I really cannot wait for what's to come!
                    funny how one can learn
                    to grow numb to the madness
                    and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by turbulent
                      Lmao the Arianators are commenting #wehatemariahcarey on her ig photos. Plus some are asking why she is "copying" Areola ? Isn't this thing over yet?
                      Preserve your sanity and stop to read that weird jealous frustated people

Outside the Corinthia Hotel in London, Great Britain March 23, 2016

Comment

WAIT this smirk tho
                        She's serving Honey video teas
                        funny how one can learn
                        and block it away

Comment

• Via Yahoo! Entertainment.

WHY MARIAH CAREY SAYS IT’S THE RIGHT TIME FOR HER E! DOCUSERIES, ‘MARIAH’S WORLD’

(VIDEO)

Comment

• Queen Of Vocabulary

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild
                              Originally posted by Shaka

WAIT this smirk tho
                              She's serving Honey video teas
                              A little
                              She's younger here !

Comment

Queen Of Vocabulary

She Speaking french ?

Comment

• I really think she should've stuck with snapchat and actually put the videos up herself! I mean that app was made for Mariah moments. It's clear that people love videos of her each one of the trailers on her Instagram have 100k+ likes!
                                  funny how one can learn
                                  and block it away

Comment

• http://gawker.com/5930988/acquiescen...-10-cent-words

This is a great read, I'm sure most of y'all have already seen this
                                    funny how one can learn
                                    and block it away

Comment

Lmao the Arianators are commenting #wehatemariahcarey on her ig photos. Plus some are asking why she is "copying" Areola ? Isn't this thing over yet?

I've quit trying to figure out that fanbase. They're hyped today like Mariah said something about her on WWHL

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratchet1
                                        Originally posted by turbulent

I've quit trying to figure out that fanbase. They're hyped today like Mariah said something about her on WWHL
                                        Seriously though.. She has an album coming out this week can't her fans just be excited about that?
                                        funny how one can learn
                                        and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild
                                          Originally posted by Ratchet1

Seriously though.. She has an album coming out this week can't her fans just be excited about that?
                                          I think the album isn't gonna sell well like her past efforts. Her singles have always been her biggest selling point and all of her new one's flopped. They're good though, better than her last one's.

Comment

• People's obsession with Mariah is just I mean, I can't understand them. They hate her but they follow every little thing she does. Now that's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by LambChild
                                              Originally posted by Ratchet1

I think the album isn't gonna sell well like her past efforts. Her singles have always been her biggest selling point and all of her new one's flopped. They're good though, better than her last one's.
                                              [youtube:28d4kwgh]LdENXIr18OA[/youtube:28d4kwgh]

Comment

People's obsession with Mariah is just I mean, I can't understand them. They hate her but they follow every little thing she does. Now that's crazy.

Well, people aren't watching the videos. They're commenting on the headlines. And, commenters tend to be harsh on everyone. I think it's so hilarious how other Stan bases want her to acknowledge their fave

Comment

• I think the obsession and harshness is deeper with Mariah. But glad that she doesn't give a flying f*uck anymore.

Comment

• I hope someone upload's the full thing to Youtube.

I need Mariah to do more WWHL appearances! She's very natural with Andy Cohen.

And the headlines are always good promotion for her projects
                                                    I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

I think the obsession and harshness is deeper with Mariah. But glad that she doesn't give a flying f*uck anymore.
                                                      Spot on... Mariah goes on these shows for her fans to see what's going on with HER. Of course we anticipate what she says about other artists cause she always gives a memorable response, but I'd be fine if an interviewer never asked about JLo, Eminem, Nicki, etc again. Haters stay pressed if Mariah doesn't mention your fave
                                                      funny how one can learn
                                                      and block it away

Comment

• LMAO she did a random (low) whistle during the interview

Someone said she shaded Miley. What did she say exactly?

Comment

LMAO she did a random (low) whistle during the interview

I thought I was the only one who noticed the whistle when Andy pointed at the drag queens.

Comment

She said during the interview about how she wouldn't wear prosthetic outfits or something like that. Miley wore an outfit with prosthetic male and female genatalia. Here's the link to the photo: DISCLAIMER NSFW
                                                            http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3691272/original.jpg
                                                            Disgusting.
                                                            Laissez Faire

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka

I thought I was the only one who noticed the whistle when Andy pointed at the drag queens.
                                                              LOL exactly. It was like a C#6/D6, whatever. I love her random whistles

Comment

Working...
                                                              X