• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmartIsNewSexy
    commented on 's reply
    Through the rain will end Covid19

• mm2912
    replied
    Ariana and Justin made a playlist with the songs they love the most during the quarentine. Mariah is the one with the most entries (wbt, tmb, ABMB)
    https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/...057215f26588f4

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    I really do think we're gonna get the Charmy moment on Monday

Leave a comment:

• Bulwieboo
    replied
    She should release Charmbracelet tour live from Zurich as a "Charmy moment" (in HD)

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    And clearly she forgot about the Charmbracelet moment urgh
    I really am a little disappointed. But it's her songs and her choice so if she chooses to forget about it, c'est la vie.

Leave a comment:

• mm2912
    replied
    And clearly she forgot about the Charmbracelet moment urgh

Leave a comment:

• skylynx
    replied
    What do we want from MC16?

Whilst it's likely that she'll stay in her lane with RnB, i would like to see more pop melodies again and happier/lighter/carefree type songs (i.e. Fantasy, Dreamlover, It's Like That).

She's rebuilding her image, the past year has been super positive for her, great social media interactions....and I would like to see that carry through to the music.

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    commented on 's reply
    This!

Charmbracelet tour performance

Still waiting....

• SmartIsNewSexy
    commented on 's reply
    I was picturing a Roller derby type of a video.
    The song is very groovy, fun and disco

• SmartIsNewSexy
    commented on 's reply
    Boy(i need a better single) disagrees....

• SmartIsNewSexy
    commented on 's reply
    Another comeback?

Mariah proved herself yet again and shut all the haterz when AIWFCIY became her 19th #1

• divingmuffin
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post

She should upload concerts that her fans HAVEN'T seen though. Just from an ego point of view
    Yes, and there is a lot of unnecessary dubbing. Whyyyyyyy??

Oh well, it's a classic.

Leave a comment:

• banksy
    replied
    Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
    RayRay I lurked for years, dahling ;-) I started checking ukmix daily after TEOM during the long gap before E=MC^2 bc I was hungry for new music and this is where I learned about all the best performances and rare tracks/remixes.
    Same. I lurked for years before I created an account. TBR used to send me this way all the time, because this board had info that we didn't, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied
    Such a boring concert.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Mariah is promoting her MSG Daydream concert on her social with links to the videos on her official youtube channel. I am going to watch now!
    She should upload concerts that her fans HAVEN'T seen though. Just from an ego point of view

Leave a comment:

• divingmuffin
    replied
    Mariah is promoting her MSG Daydream concert on her social with links to the videos on her official youtube channel. I am going to watch now!

Leave a comment:

• NorthernMonkey
    replied
    Anyone calling Kaloki a troll needs to just leave. He’s a huge fan and has opinions about what he does and doesn’t like. As do I! It’s a healthy way to be.

Having an opinion doesn’t make you a troll.

Leave a comment:

• mm2912
    replied
    Originally posted by jr588 View Post
    I’m entirely convinced that If she released YDKWTD instead of you’re mine, it would’ve been a SGSHW.
    Anything released instead of YM would’ve been better. I hate how Mariah loves to sabotage herself since BYe bye was released and she didn’t stop til now. Triumphant, bye bye, IWTKWLI, you’re mine, art of letting go, infinity, with you... the list goes on

Leave a comment:

• mm2912
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
    On a scale of 1 to 10, the vocal difficulty level of Emotions is 27!

your faves could never!
    My fave can cause she’s Mariah fuc#}## Carey

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    I like YDKWTD, but it needed to be shorter and a more compact version to be single. The song has a nice intro, kicks off and then just lingers on until the end. It needed more production details to lift the song up (and stronger vocals at the end), I guess that's why they added Wale's verse which I really appreciated and elevates the song. The version without Wale is just flat in my opinion. It reminds me a lot of I'm that chick in that regard, the recipe and bones are there but it needs extra love to be truly a solid single.

Leave a comment:

• sts
    replied
    YDKWTD is a stone-cold groove. Deserved a playful Touch My Body-level video and endless radio play!

Leave a comment:

• Anderson
    replied

I know you are a huge fan and not a troll at all. You have your own preferences and that's okay.

I disagree with you for the most part in terms of your recent posts, but I hope you continue to post here as actively as you always have.

I have also been on the forums since before TMB dropped, and I am glad you have stuck around!
    @Kaloki This is really all I want to say.

Leave a comment:

• Anderson
    replied
    Originally posted by jr588 View Post
    I’m entirely convinced that If she released YDKWTD instead of you’re mine, it would’ve been a SGSHW.
    You're mine is simply the weakest single ever released by MC...

Leave a comment:

• Anderson
    commented on 's reply
    YDKWTD is a bop.

• crybaby26
    replied
    I miss Queen Mariah Carey... Sis must come back and slay the music industry... I just need one more comeback please

Leave a comment:

• jr588
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    I do think its a bop that carried over well

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    I listened to You Dont Know What to Do.

how was this not a Summer Anthem ?

strong vocals and catchy as hell

Leave a comment:

• MimiCici
    replied
    Originally posted by Marchum View Post

A CONCEPT
    If she released it around that time debuting within the top 2 or even number 1 would be possible, the competition is not really tight that week and she was hyped for American Idol and #Beautiful or the very least the album would have sold better

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    On a scale of 1 to 10, the vocal difficulty level of Emotions is 27!

your faves could never!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X