Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Shaka maybe I'm late on that,bit what is that pics with Andy?,is she performing on WWHL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka

[youtube:1yx1r13i]gdeTZCYBANQ[/youtube:1yx1r13i]
      I'd prefer to see her act the same way in interviews that she did with the paparazzi in this video. Not uptight just straight up free and funny.
      F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

[youtube:1ecx2rxl]gdeTZCYBANQ[/youtube:1ecx2rxl]
        That first clip wasn't cute.
        I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light, wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies...

Comment

• Originally posted by feeklv
          Originally posted by Shaka
          They made the "Mariah's World" Official Preview Video private :evil:
          Huh why??
          I don't know :evil: :(

Comment

• ^its cuter than what I saw this morning.

Comment

• i have not been following this thread today (and im too lazy right now to read pages back )

Can someone explain why Mariah is on stage in a bodysuit next to andy cohen??

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                What some fans really seem to miss is that Mariah is not particularly thin yet. She is wearing clothes that slim her and that are flattering, but she is no where near 2013 thin. So that's why her face is still chubby. Not because of excessive plastic surgery.
                Actually her legs legit look like they're really thin this time. Probably the thinnest they've been since 2013 or January 2015, especially in those new pics. I agree about her upper body though. Kinda reminds me of 2011-2012, great legs and upper body still strong (but slim face). It's only in 2013 that she got both of them right.

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15
                  @Shaka maybe I'm late on that,bit what is that pics with Andy?,is she performing on WWHL?
                  No, it was from today, Andy introduced the E!'s new series: an “intimate look inside the life of a jet set diva, Mariah Carey". She made the diva entrance w/ the chaise lounge

Comment

• ^oh thank you Shaka,is there video for it?

Comment

• She had an obsession with the chaise lounge. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewisus

[youtube:391xd35q]gdeTZCYBANQ[/youtube:391xd35q]
                        I agree. We know she's just being funny but to regular people she's going to come across as a total bitch.
                        MARIAH

Comment

[youtube:2e4jav8i]gdeTZCYBANQ[/youtube:2e4jav8i]
                          That's the first time I'm kinda :/ about her handling the papz, keep it classy pls.
                          “Mariah also dumped her longtime assistant Louise by shoving her out of a car in downtown Manhattan.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
                            Originally posted by EAI
                            What some fans really seem to miss is that Mariah is not particularly thin yet. She is wearing clothes that slim her and that are flattering, but she is no where near 2013 thin. So that's why her face is still chubby. Not because of excessive plastic surgery.
                            Actually her legs legit look like they're really thin this time. Probably the thinnest they've been since 2013 or January 2015, especially in those new pics. I agree about her upper body though. Kinda reminds me of 2011-2012, great legs and upper body still strong (but slim face). It's only in 2013 that she got both of them right.
                            Legs are definitely thinner, as well as her arms. Boobs look a bit smaller too. She's around the start of Idol size or that Ellen appearance w/ the blue short dress. I like this weight, she looks actually stunning w/ the right dress choices.

Comment

• nothing she does will win those people we are so concerned about,she will always be that bitch they hate
                              so let her do her

Comment

• She was just joking guys. I prefer that over the 'dahling' earlier interview. If people don't get her sense of humor at this point, well...

Originally posted by himc15
                                ^oh thank you Shaka,is there video for it?
                                You're welcome bro. Not yet!

Comment

• [youtube:31psf67c]qhBfW0PqLlY[/youtube:31psf67c]

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
                                    Originally posted by EAI
                                    Legs are definitely thinner, as well as her arms. Boobs look a bit smaller too. She's around the start of Idol size or that Ellen appearance w/ the blue short dress. I like this weight, she looks actually stunning w/ the right dress choices.
                                    This. But nothing new though. The dress she wore at the GLAAD Media Awards was perfectly sized for her current body and she looked just perfect. That dress from today on the other hand... Not only it looks terrible but it's unflattering for her upper body. Makes too obvious that she still has to work on it.

Comment

• The Through The Rain Hex Hector Mix just slated my whole life on the train like I wanted to turn my cart into a dance party
                                      funny how one can learn
                                      to grow numb to the madness
                                      and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                        ^its cuter than what I saw this morning.
                                        What do you mean?
                                        I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light, wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies...

Comment

• Pic with a fan after the event.

She looks #B!

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                                            ^its cuter than what I saw this morning.
                                            What do you mean?
                                            The whole dahhhling interview from this morning. It was extremely hard to watch and no matter how cute fans think it is or call he "kween" for it, I will always hate it. It really is unnatural and is generally what is ruining Mariah's public image. The more she veers into that direction, the more unlikable she appears. That's what drove away alot of her fanbase the past few years.

Comment

[youtube:271u4q43]qhBfW0PqLlY[/youtube:271u4q43]
                                              Who the f*ck are they?

Comment

Pic with a fan after the event.

She looks #B!

very beautiful,love it

Comment

Originally posted by bm08
                                                  Congrats monarchbutterfly and happy birthday LCRiah!

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15
                                                    Pic with a fan after the event.

She looks #B!

very beautiful,love it
                                                    GORGEOUS

Comment

Working...
                                                    X