X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lewisus
    Originally posted by bm08
    WWHL broadcasts live tomorrow at 10pmET with Mariah. Interesting and brave!
    Especially since the 2013 one was pre recorded.
    Was it? I cant even remember tbh.

------

Anyway...she's also on Access Hollywood Live at 12 noon ET tomorrow. This is different from the normal Access Hollywood program.

Access Hollywood
    ?@accesshollywood

#Lambs: Come by 30 Rock Plaza tomorrow @ 12ET as @mariahcarey joins us to discuss her Infinity Las Vegas Residency!
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratchet1
      Originally posted by dancamz
      Originally posted by Shaka
      [youtube:2cxybbq6]atIbjWKyyLU[/youtube:2cxybbq6]
      i love her but i wish she wouldnt be so obsessive over what the camera is seeing or her angles/bad side etc like the way she keeps looking at the screen to see how she looks or says they don't have the right lighting so puts her shades back on - even though she is in perfect sunny daylight...

just wish she'd be more at ease and natural in front of the camera she's beautiful from all angles and when she acts this way it kinda just adds to the diva rep she has even though thats not why she does it (probably mostly insecurities i guess) but you don't really see any other stars even mentioning the camera angle during interviews but it always comes up regularly with Mariah. Just wish she saw herself as we see her, perfect no matter what side is on the camera
      You say that but how many posts have there been obsessing over her face or weight?
      EXACTLY...shes literally scrutinized on a daily basis by fans and haters for EVERYTHING
      my god, its SO unbelievably annoying how selfish and ungrateful some lambs are

Comment

• people on here seem to forget her MTV cribs episode had the highest ratings ever
        thats what ppl EXPECT of mariah and WANT to see
        only real fans want her sitting by a piano singing acapella LOL
        people WANT to see her diva behavior- it makes headlines, sells stories, keeps ppls curiosity going

Comment

• 'Mariah's World' will be EVERYTHING

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
            'Mariah's World' will be EVERYTHING

YASSSSS gurl i got my WIG SNATCHED watching that trailer
            she is coming w/the glitter realness
            yasssss

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
              Originally posted by Lewisus
              Originally posted by EAI
              ^its cuter than what I saw this morning.
              What do you mean?
              The whole dahhhling interview from this morning. It was extremely hard to watch and no matter how cute fans think it is or call he "kween" for it, I will always hate it. It really is unnatural and is generally what is ruining Mariah's public image. The more she veers into that direction, the more unlikable she appears. That's what drove away alot of her fanbase the past few years.
              This!!

This whole divaahh attitude was cute for a second, like 10 years ago. It's only hurting her image more and more now and honestly it's becoming tiring. She's been giving a bitter vibe, lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
                Originally posted by bm08
                WWHL broadcasts live tomorrow at 10pmET with Mariah. Interesting and brave!
                Especially since the 2013 one was pre recorded.
                Was it? I cant even remember tbh.

------

Anyway...she's also on Access Hollywood Live at 12 noon ET tomorrow. This is different from the normal Access Hollywood program.

Access Hollywood
                ?@accesshollywood

#Lambs: Come by 30 Rock Plaza tomorrow @ 12ET as @mariahcarey joins us to discuss her Infinity Las Vegas Residency!
                Yeah it was pre recorded a day or 2 before it aired. I guess this one is fully live.
                I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light, wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies...

Comment

• Originally posted by lambie
                  people on here seem to forget her MTV cribs episode had the highest ratings ever
                  people WANT to see her diva behavior- it makes headlines, sells stories, keeps ppls curiosity going
                  Judging from people's comments on social media this diva, OTT attitude is not doing her any favors, I honestly don't know where you got this idea that people want to see that diva behavior.

Comment

• I guess all this is promo for Mariah's World.
                    I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light, wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewisus
                      I guess all this is promo for Mariah's World.
                      She's coming for that #1 television slot... Kim and the rest are shook
                      funny how one can learn
                      to grow numb to the madness
                      and block it away

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                        Originally posted by EAI
                        ^its cuter than what I saw this morning.
                        What do you mean?
                        The whole dahhhling interview from this morning. It was extremely hard to watch and no matter how cute fans think it is or call he "kween" for it, I will always hate it. It really is unnatural and is generally what is ruining Mariah's public image. The more she veers into that direction, the more unlikable she appears. That's what drove away alot of her fanbase the past few years.
                        its really not
                        we ALL know mariah is a diva...and has been this way FOR YEARS
                        stop worrying about what other ppl want and let mariah be HERSELF
                        she doesn't care about "image" and all that crap; just let her be herself
                        But your missing the point. You're the type of fan that encourages the unflattering unnatural behavior. It's a recent thing. Your acting like she's been acting like that since 1990, If that was the case, she wouldn't have nearly as many adoring fans.
                        F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

But your missing the point. You're the type of fan that encourages the unflattering unnatural behavior. It's a recent thing. Your acting like she's been acting like that since 1990, If that was the case, she wouldn't have nearly as many adoring fans.
                          LOL the thing is mariah HAS been acting like this forever
                          are we just going to pretend she hasnt been saying beauty school dropout 500 hours, beauty lighting, angles etc etc for the past 20 years
                          shes been saying these things ALL along- if people cant accept that, then it is what it is

Comment

• Originally posted by tifetqueen
                            Originally posted by lambie
                            people on here seem to forget her MTV cribs episode had the highest ratings ever
                            Judging from people's comments on social media this diva, OTT attitude is not doing her any favors, I honestly don't know where you got this idea that people want to see that diva behavior.
                            you guys are being overly dramatic AS ALWAYS
                            are we going to pretend mariah isn't a diva???
                            shes ALWAYS like this? why is everyone acting like its a problem NOW

Comment

• Well, judging by the preview, it looks very well done. So many backstage and rehearsal moments, and of course typical Mariah-isms. Hopefully this will be the direction of the whole thing. I'm very excited, that preview exceeded my initial expectations. I noticed that there's no clips from Vegas. I feel like it will be mostly focused on the SSF Tour and some of the events she's been attending since January/February.

Comment

• Her face looks perfect here. I'm convinced that makeup has everything to do with her face looking different everyday (Obviously lmao, but it just now occurred to me ).
                                Laissez Faire

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                                  are we just going to pretend she hasnt been saying beauty school dropout 500 hours, beauty lighting, angles etc etc for the past 20 years
                                  shes been saying these things ALL along- if people cant accept that, then it is what it is
                                  Please rewatch the interview from this morning and show me another interview from the 90's or 2000's that was that over the top and annoying. Be real, not delusional.
                                  F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• you know what people in here forget sometimes, is that Mariah will always be Mariah,
                                    do u really think what we discuss in here and in other social networks don't get to her of her advisor/team?,

people or GP as we call them, they will forever believe what they want to believe,(regardless of what u want them to believe)
                                    for example,they are saying she is rude,but have we ever saw her rude?,no,but people out there believe that shit,

another example they say she can't sing anymore(yes sometimes they say not like b4,but most times is not anymore),but does she really can't sing anymore?,well we know better,

so let's just have a moment and see what this Mariah's World will bring to the table and enjoy it,coz as far as I can c and know and believe,the one who we are talking about and argue sometimes is having the moment of her freaking life

Comment

• Mariah has been acting this diva-ish since late '90s (she's been saying 'dahling' since Debut Era btw) and people are calling her crazy since 2001. It's nothing new. People like to criticize her but at the same time they're interested and kinda enchanted with her diva antics. They have this hate-love relationship with her. She causes certain type of fascination. That's why she's still relevant. She's far from being over. I'm pretty sure that the docu-series will be a success.

Comment

Originally posted by lambie
                                        Originally posted by EAI
                                        Please rewatch the interview from this morning and show me another interview from the 90's or 2000's that was that over the top and annoying. Be real, not delusional.
                                        mariah showed up to regis and kelly in 1999 wearing BED SHEETS ONLY...plz
                                        she has ALWAYS been over the top, and thats why she is THE DIVA...pretending like mariah has never been like this is ridiculous
                                        in fact, i find it extremely hypocritical that ppl on here praise the idk her moments or shady moments, yet complain about this
                                        as mariah herself once said, "I am a person and people just don't get it- and I put a wall up"...stop judging her and let her be herself
                                        forget what people say, forget the obsession with charts and worrying about hit singles, and let the woman just be herself

Comment

• I agree with u @Shaka,so true,

+@Lambie,thank you for that

can we just enjoy this and stop giving tabloids what to bitch about and focus on what she wants us to c/hear?Gosh!!

Comment

• Damn, her body

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                                              Mariah has been acting this diva-ish since late '90s (she's been saying 'dahling' since Debut Era btw) and people are calling her crazy since 2001. It's nothing new. People like to criticize her but at the same time they're interested and kinda enchanted with her diva antics. They have this hate-love relationship with her. She causes certain type of fascination. That's why she's still relevant. She's far from being over. I'm pretty sure that the docu-series will be a success.
                                              EXACTLY
                                              people on here are so worried about the show and whether shell get some sort of hit single or album
                                              just let her be herself- its a REALITY SHOW

Comment

• her personality was/is one of the things I loved about her and she has always been a diva. Difference is, imo she hasn't always been pusing the diva act to this extent. I feel like it's only been in recent years that it's gotten a bit much (for me) that even I as a diehard fan can think she is annoying or comes across as conceited at times. Some of the stuff she says irks me sometimes which never happened in the past. I know she is the sweetest thing and pretty much every single person who has met her says she is the kindest woman and we see that but when the cameras are on I feel like she is pushing the diva act more and more each year.

Comment

• Originally posted by feeklv
                                                  her personality was/is one of the things I loved about her and she has always been a diva. Difference is, imo she hasn't always been pusing the diva act to this extent. I feel like it's only been in recent years that it's gotten a bit much (for me) that even I as a diehard fan can think she is annoying or comes across as conceited at times. Some of the stuff she says irks me sometimes which never happened in the past. I know she is the sweetest thing and pretty much every single person who has met her says she is the kindest woman and we see that but when the cameras are on I feel like she is pushing the diva act more and more each year.
                                                  she's just trying to seem confident, but its coming off wrong
                                                  but literally who cares?
                                                  people will ALWAYS find something to complain about and have something negative to say

Comment

• extratv has uploaded the interview in their official channel:

[youtube:3u6uwjtz]YA4agmBmTww[/youtube:3u6uwjtz]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X