X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LambChild
    Noooo... I thought he was the best man for Mariah. :(
    Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by SS95
      Aaaaaaaand Wendy Williams has now an additional hot topic that she could fill the whole show with. I know it's bad, but this story is JUICY!
      I was over it this morning..... but the plot thickens now and I'm interested again
      funny how one can learn
      to grow numb to the madness
      and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
        Who is Lianna btw? Don't know any of Stella's mutuals, only her daughters.

https://www.instagram.com/lianna_azria/

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
          ET EXCLUSIVE: Mariah Carey's Rep Addresses James Packer Breakup Rumors: They Are 'Trying to Work It Out' After Fight in Greece
          http://www.etonline.com/news/201445_mar ... ht_greece/

Mariah Carey has not seen her fiance, James Packer, since they had a fight during their vacation in Greece last month, the singer's rep tells ET.

"The fight was not because of any cheating allegations or excessive spending by Mariah," the rep says, noting that Packer, a 49-year-old billionaire, is "one of the most successful businessmen in the world."

"They are trying to work it out," Carey's rep continues. "Right now, they’re not sure if they will stay together."

The rep says that the two plan to release an official statement after they've determined their future.
          Oh God, till the last minute i did not believe it but now it is CONFIRMED
          it is said that James is having a financial trouble with his China business , he was pissed and stressed i guess so he threw a temper with one of Mariah's annoying assistants .
          I do not blame Mariah for running away . Her safety and Children security is the most important thing . it is scary
          poor the Queen , not a man worthy of her , all men r jerks .

Comment

• Isn't it funny how the media is changing up their story now? Leave it to the media to depict the woman as the gold digger at first.
            funny how one can learn
            and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by Drewer
              Originally posted by TwistedFantasy

Oooh yeah, her...

Thanks. What's her role in Mariah's team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drewer

this is the problem of having all family members 24 hours per day , I hope Mariah will rearrange her surrounding people . whatta a stupid thing .
                Male violence against women is serious matter , Mariah needs to pay attention to that. i do not want her to have a domestic abuse again like what happened to her with that ugly tommy or that ass nick .

Comment

• These lines of allegations really undermine this being a PR stunt as it can permanently affect both of their reputations, especially James. The insinuated report of him "doing something bad" to one of Mariah's assistants screams 'woman abuser' which can be a label that's hard to shake off.
                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah Carey and James Packer ‘trying to work it out’ after fight

“They’ve been going through a rocky time, but it is not because of her excessive spending. Mariah been working all the time and he’s been out of the country taking care of his own business. They had a fight in Greece, and it isn’t clear if they are going to work things out.

“James did not dump Mariah over money, nor her lavish spending. There’s no way this could be about excessive spending. Yes she likes her hair and makeup done, and, of course she goes shopping, she might buy five pairs of Louboutins, but there’s no way her spending is excessive by his standards. He moves his icebreaker yacht from country to country on a whim, he regularly lends it to celebrities, if he wants pizza he moves it to Italy. He has a private jet, fully staffed houses in LA, Aspen, Argentina, and an island in Australia. He’s building another mega-yacht, and developing an island with Robert De Niro, and he has his movie deal with Warner Bros. All this wildly exceeds anything Mariah could spend on her wardrobe.

“This isn’t a typical relationship, they spend months apart. He’s a billionaire and she’s Mariah Carey, they both travel all over the world and try to meet regularly somewhere in the middle. But recently it has been hard, she has been touring and next month she goes to Mexico then Hawaii, and she’s resuming her Beacon dates in New York for Christmas.”

The source added that while they were “blindsided” by the report about their split, they had already agreed to “put their wedding on hold.”
                    http://pagesix.com/2016/10/27/mariah-ca ... ter-fight/

Comment

Originally posted by Drewer

Oooh yeah, her...

Thanks. What's her role in Mariah's team?
                      She's the assistant. She is the only one I don't really mind. I always kind of felt bad for her.
                      F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• In other news..
                        Apparently some guys in Argentina received a notification changing from "Cancelation" status to "Postponed".

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
                          These lines of allegations really undermine this being a PR stunt as it can permanently affect both of their reputations, especially James. The insinuated report of him "doing something bad" to one of Mariah's assistants screams 'woman abuser' which can be a label that's hard to shake off.
                          I agree this isn't a good look, especially for him. On the other hand, he should've known, regardless of how private he hoped their relationship would be, that she is one of the world's most famous women and that they would make headlines whether they be good or bad.
                          funny how one can learn
                          and block it away

Comment

• WOW just WOW - how far Mariah haters will go: https://www.facebook.com/JamesPackerAU

This is going too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCPH
                              WOW just WOW - how far Mariah haters will go: https://www.facebook.com/JamesPackerAU

This is going too far.
                              #sadyetpredictable.
                              R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

if that's a publicity stunt then how cheap and low of Mariah. I hope it's not, and I honestly doubt it. James wouldn't allow it as we know he's a private person.
                                I would genuinely lose some respect for her if this is a publicity stunt. But I doubt that she'd go this far with it. At least by herself. I wouldn't be surprised if her manager used this as buzz for Mariah's World. If this is all real, she should cancel the show. She's above all of this reality show drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCPH
                                  WOW just WOW - how far Mariah haters will go: https://www.facebook.com/JamesPackerAU

This is going too far.
                                  Freaken MESS!

i miss the moments when Mariah used to be about the music.

Now mariah is making news for non-music related drama.

Comment

• Complete and total Mess!

This is getting more publicity than Infamous, and all her flop singles got combined.....

Originally posted by bm08
                                    ET EXCLUSIVE: Mariah Carey's Rep Addresses James Packer Breakup Rumors: They Are 'Trying to Work It Out' After Fight in Greece
                                    http://www.etonline.com/news/201445_mar ... ht_greece/

Mariah Carey has not seen her fiance, James Packer, since they had a fight during their vacation in Greece last month, the singer's rep tells ET.

"The fight was not because of any cheating allegations or excessive spending by Mariah," the rep says, noting that Packer, a 49-year-old billionaire, is "one of the most successful businessmen in the world."

"They are trying to work it out," Carey's rep continues. "Right now, they’re not sure if they will stay together."

The rep says that the two plan to release an official statement after they've determined their future.

Comment

• If Mariah and Nick got back together, I would be happy.

Nick is immature, but the family photos with the kids are beautiful.
                                      They look genuinely happy as a family.

Originally posted by LambChild
                                      E! News tweeted yesterday that Nick and Mariah were flirting at the Halloween party. Today they tweeted a link to the breakup story and it said "Carey has told Nick Cannon about the breakup, a source told E! News, "but they "have not discussed it at length." (Over the weekend, the two celebrated Halloween early with their 5-year-old twins.)"

This seems all too calculated

Comment

• Out of ALL places, the comments on the shade room are the most supportive towards her.

Comment

• I'm sure Mariah will be fine if they officialize their break-up. To be honest, and as much as I respected their relationship (frankly I never really cared about it), they never looked like they were madly in love with each other the way Mariah was with Nick.

Comment

• Nnnn.
                                            I also missed the days when it all was about music.
                                            Didn't quite fully understand the TMZ exclusives, when Stella or whoever decided the world needed to know every single step of Mariah and Packer's life together sent them the pics and all that. The overexposure was real.

She's been having good press for months, and now this.
                                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• I mean come on. She flat out didn't care after the engagement. She said she wasn't surprised and had nothing special to say about it. She went in to have her ring sized a week before the proposal. The paparazzi were called to the restaurant and were informed that she got engaged. This couldn't have been real. I been called it. Too bad anytime I said anything about the relationship I used to get dragged for it...

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                                Nnnn.
                                                I also missed the days when it all was about music.
                                                Didn't quite fully understand the TMZ exclusives, when Stella or whoever decided the world needed to know every single step of Mariah and Packer's life together sent them the pics and all that. The overexposure was real.

She's been having good press for months, and now this.
                                                Yeah, it's sad! it was going so well with the press . I really miss the focus on the music , this way the rest overshadows the music and becomes les mysterious and sometimes certain decisions taken have been a little trashy

and I hate to say that
                                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Maybe Lianna was the one with excessive spending habits and James got angry

Either way it hasn't been a great press week for either of them. And the fact that the released news of their separation blindsided both of them means someone in Mariah's team needs to be fired...
                                                  I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Originally posted by eternally12
                                                    Either way it hasn't been a great press week for either of them. And the fact that the released news of their separation blindsided both of them means everyone in Mariah's team needs to be fired...
                                                    Fixed.
                                                    They are almost all the same.
                                                    The only experience any of them have is making reality shows. Look what they are doing now. Shame.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X