This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^ is that guy the new host after Michael left?

Comment

• I want to see HQ pics! This is happening right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
          Her look for K & M

S L A Y

Comment

• There's so much going on!

From the taping of Kelly show

Comment

• OMG!

Comment

• Pic with fans:

Love the hair, very Idol.

Comment

• yeeeeees Mama,she looks fiiiiiiine af

Comment

• Yessssss, I love her outfit on kelly show. It's taking the bath robe to the next level. She looks great!

Comment

OMG!

Not that woman in the back giving da Qween the stank face, lambs read ha, drag ha, go in & let have
                      ??

Comment

• Originally posted by dancamz
                        Originally posted by murt94
                        [youtube:3qiunieu]g0drJkTS3io[/youtube:3qiunieu]
                        Let's reflect on one of my favourite Mariah moments ever, she was so stoned here #purpletakingmehigher
                        aw i wish she did more interviews like this haha she looks so carefree and just having fun haha LOVE IT

also always wondered where the Turkey or Ham thing came from when she asked a audience it this tour, now i know! thanks murt94
                        no probs! oh when did she reference this?! i live for drunk/stoneriah and her crazy laughter
                        Someone Like You - Adele cover by Murtaza: https://bit.ly/2TVZ5F2

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild
                          What's the general consensus on Your Girl? I've always loved it
                          I always skip it because I can't get past the shouting.I dislike Stay the Night for the same reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by murt94
                            Originally posted by dancamz
                            Originally posted by murt94
                            Let's reflect on one of my favourite Mariah moments ever, she was so stoned here #purpletakingmehigher
                            aw i wish she did more interviews like this haha she looks so carefree and just having fun haha LOVE IT

also always wondered where the Turkey or Ham thing came from when she asked a audience it this tour, now i know! thanks murt94
                            no probs! oh when did she reference this?! i live for drunk/stoneriah and her crazy laughter
                            [youtube:2cf4ndsi]hn5W4m8occU[/youtube:2cf4ndsi]

it was the Stockholm date of the SSF tour! i never got the reference until you posted that video haha

Comment

OMG!

Ugh she's been looking INCREDIBLE these past few days, wow. She's wearing a negligee and her version of "slippers," does anyone think she's referencing that time she showed up in PJs and slippers to the Regis show??
                              How bout you...

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMC
                                Originally posted by Shaka
                                OMG!

Not that woman in the back giving da Qween the stank face, lambs read ha, drag ha, go in & let have
                                What's ha name?who's ha fave?who tf do she think she is...???

Comment

• ^^^ hahahahaha,yeeeees drag her

Comment

• I'm so happy to see Mariah in sucha good shape and vibrancy.
                                    It's to extend my Lamb card to infinity.

Comment

• Mariah at Access Hollywood Live
                                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BFhFAOKyMgV/
                                      She looks hawt!

Comment

OMG!

Comment

• Yeah ok I do think Mariah can be too OTT but people really don't get her do they? or they know but just wanna complain.

Watch this clip from The View and how that lady takes what Mariah said WAY too seriously. Shees!
                                          http://www.snappytv.com/tc/1953679/944659

Comment

• Mariah's entrance in the Kelly show:
                                            https://www.instagram.com/p/BFhGGwqSMjZ/

Ha legs >>>

Comment

Mariah at Access Hollywood Live
                                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BFhFAOKyMgV/
                                              She looks hawt!
                                              Love it. Very diva but a more modern youtful diva look. Love the shoes. We haven't seen her dated platforms in a while thank goodness.

Comment

• MESS!
                                                I cant believe people take what mariah says seriously.

She was obviously being flippant

Originally posted by feeklv
                                                Yeah ok I do think Mariah can be too OTT but people really don't get her do they? or they know but just wanna complain.

Watch this clip from The View and how that lady takes what Mariah said WAY too seriously. Shees!

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMC
                                                  Originally posted by Shaka
                                                  OMG!

Comment

• Originally posted by feeklv
                                                    Yeah ok I do think Mariah can be too OTT but people really don't get her do they? or they know but just wanna complain.

Some people just love getting themselves upset

Comment

Working...
                                                    X