X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eternally12
    Originally posted by EAI
    Silent Nap is such a boring song. I hope she never performs it again.
    You're in for a treat this December then
    I'm not trying to fall asleep in the middle of the show :evil:
    This iconic story was written about me:

Unruly fans reprimanded at Mariah Carey’s Christmas show

Page Six

Some rowdy concertgoers received an etiquette lesson at Mariah Carey’s Christmas show at the Beacon on Wednesday night.

Older fans in the audience scolded younger fans who dared to speak during the diva’s set.

A couple of millennials — seemingly unaware that Carey was performing mostly Christmas hits from her holiday albums — boozed and gabbed loudly as she sweetly crooned “Silent Night.”

A fed-up fan barked at them, “Excuse me! Mariah is singing!” The chatterboxes apologized and zipped their lips.
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• ^LOL I remember that.
      I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• I love "Silent Night" live.
        Her voice sounds like silk every time she performs it.
        Plus it's a nice moment with the choir, very atmospheric and emotive IMO.

[youtube:31x2bzcj]vtbNAGBrqHM[/youtube:31x2bzcj]

Comment

• Shaka just saw the AIWFCIY streaming post..... I'm in! Everyone else better dedicate themselves!!!!
          funny how one can learn
          to grow numb to the madness
          and block it away

Comment

• ^ I think the choir ruined it for me. I'd prefer it to be just her with light instrumentals and almost acapella like.

Comment

Mariah's version of Oh Holy Night is the greatest studio vocal in history.

Mariah's performance of If It's Over at SNL '91 is the greatest live vocal in history.

#empowerwomen
              I agree about "If It's Over" at SNL.
              "O Holy Night" has some great contenders tho. But yeah, it's one of her best studio works.

Your signature

Comment

• She does sound great singing Silent Night. But it and CTIH need to be replaced, preferably with GRYMG and OLTOB/LDB
                I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Omg Eternally12 YOUR SIGNATURE.
                  #EmpowerYourDictators

Comment

Mariah's performance of If It's Over at SNL '91 is the greatest live vocal in history.

#empowerwomen
                    #POW
                    i love you right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                      Originally posted by eternally12

#empowerwomen
                      I agree about "If It's Over" at SNL.
                      "O Holy Night" has some great contenders tho. But yeah, it's one of her best studio works.
                      What are your contenders?

Originally posted by Shaka
                      Your signature
                      Originally posted by EAI
                      Omg Eternally12 YOUR SIGNATURE.
                      #EmpowerYourDictators
                      Originally posted by himc15
                      #POW
                      i love you right now

Just for laughs.

Comment

• Mariah's version of Oh Holly Night will bring jesus back one day if not this December,wow,vocals for days

Comment

• Omg EAI

#SadYetPredictable

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15
                            Mariah's version of Oh Holly Night will bring jesus back one day if not this December,wow,vocals for days
                            Then Jesus will restore her 1994 vocals, because he was resurrected through OHN. #Godriah.
                            "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

Miss You Most has the most touching vocals I've ever heard in my entire life.

Omg EAI

#SadYetPredictable
                              I've been to hell.
                              I've thrown REAL flames.
                              Got tanned down there too.
                              Yes Bitch I'm fearless too.

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild
                                Shaka just saw the AIWFCIY streaming post..... I'm in! Everyone else better dedicate themselves!!!!
                                Yeah, please!

Question for the chart experts: When would be the best time to stream the f*ck out of the song? Which week?

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                  Miss You Most is beautiful but I wouldn't say it's as inimitable as OHN.

Comment

Originally posted by LambChild
                                    Shaka just saw the AIWFCIY streaming post..... I'm in! Everyone else better dedicate themselves!!!!
                                    Yeah, please!

Question for the chart experts: When would be the best time to stream the f*ck out of the song? Which week?
                                    Never. Watch Mariah's World instead.

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                                      Most of her climaxes in the 90's are contenders TBH.
                                      Outside, Whenever You Call, Honey, Breakdown, CTTA etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka
                                        Originally posted by LambChild
                                        Yeah, please!

Never. Watch Mariah's World instead.
                                        I'm excited.
                                        http://www.thefrisky.com/2016-03-21/mar ... lochnikov/

Comment

Omg EAI

#SadYetPredictable
                                          LMAO you two, sthap!

Comment

• I'm salivating!

Comment

In all seriousness
                                              Friday December 23rd is when streams reset and since christmas is the songs biggest day for streaming, It's safe to say that week would be the best (23rd-29th)

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                                                All Godly climaxes.
                                                funny how one can learn
                                                to grow numb to the madness
                                                and block it away

Comment

Well, the whole Merry Christmas album tbh. Jesus Oh What a Wonderful Child, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.
                                                  Also some songs from Emotions album. Most of the climaxes from Butterfly album.
                                                  And even from MCIIY, O Come All Ye Faithful >>>

Btw, which OHN version do you prefer? The one from the '90s or the one from the '00s?

Comment

Outside definitely. The rest are incredible but a step below OHN's climax imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X