Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08
    Not too shabby I'd say. What a beautiful arena too!

Not too shabby indeed

Comment

• Her tone during My All
      https://www.instagram.com/p/BEzOZImEFpg/

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
        She really is shaking it up!
        “Mariah also dumped her longtime assistant Louise by shoving her out of a car in downtown Manhattan.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
          that was amazing !!!!
          https://soundcloud.com/mofei-1/gtfo-...sion-demo-live
          How Abt you ( #GTFO) -my new demo

Comment

• she really has to record new songs now
            https://soundcloud.com/mofei-1/gtfo-...sion-demo-live
            How Abt you ( #GTFO) -my new demo

Comment

• Don't forget about us >>> WBT I think it's a better song and the melody sounds more modern now. She also sounds great singing it now in her current voice.
              It's also beautifully written! Justice for DFAU!
              F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Hmmm so far Durban isn't clear and flawless like Cape Town was but she sounds nice! I missed DFAU too! Glad she's mixing up the setlist
                Laissez Faire

Comment

• Wow... 11 pages. A new start though.

Comment

• Comment

• She didn't go for the E5 in My All tonight but her tone is EVERYTHING.
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BEzTQwvDFhz/

Comment

I was watching last years billboard awards just now and seeing this picture, she's comeback in terms of voice, confidence and image. She just has a different aura around her now.
                        “Mariah also dumped her longtime assistant Louise by shoving her out of a car in downtown Manhattan.”

Comment

• Originally posted by UKLamb_1
                          Originally posted by Shaka
                          I was watching last years billboard awards just now and seeing this picture, she's comeback in terms of voice, confidence and image. She just has a different aura around her now.
                          She somehow got younger.

Comment

• 'Shaking it up' by adding DFAU is hardly 'shaking it up'. She's performed it every night in Vegas for nearly a year now. FLAB was a real treat because she hasn't done it since 2014. Adding lessor known songs is what I think is shaking it up. Plus DFAU just seems like a boring song to listen to live anyway. I'd love I Still Believe or a TGIFY acapella moment.
                            I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light, wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies...

Comment

• Awww look at this precious moment!

Via Me I Am Dean
                              Original here: https://www.facebook.com/16090132060856 ... =3&theater

Comment

• I agree, DFAU is quite underwelming live (it's got too many layers), although I do enjoy the record

I actually would really enjoy a cover, something upbeat we've never heard before, like Evelyn Champagne's Love Come Down or maybe even bringing back Don't Play That Song for Me for the nostalgia

Comment

• By next week this thread will be over 100 pages
                                  Originally posted by justinlam
                                  Wow... 11 pages. A new start though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewisus
                                    'Shaking it up' by adding DFAU is hardly 'shaking it up'. She's performed it every night in Vegas for nearly a year now. FLAB was a real treat because she hasn't done it since 2014. Adding lessor known songs is what I think is shaking it up. Plus DFAU just seems like a boring song to listen to live anyway. I'd love I Still Believe or a TGIFY acapella moment.
                                    I want her to sing I still believe so bad. Here are my predictions for that though. First verse live chorus lipped and in and out live and lipped after that. But if it was 100% live she would sound amazing in it. But I do enjoy DFAU more than WBT

Comment

• This picture just screams purity and innocence Does anyone know the details of this photoshoot?

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                        This picture just screams purity and innocence Does anyone know the details of this photoshoot?
                                        This is from her bridal shower at her home in 1993.
                                        I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light, wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies...

Comment

• I'm glad she's really busy this year & performing a lot this year too but kinda bummed that she's going back to Vegas. It must get so tedious for her & for us fans it's kinda boring, we barely get footage too. & she's just got her voice right again & Vegas is gonna f*** it up.

Comment

• There was a rumour she sang DFAU in Cape Town too.
                                            I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Emotions (full performance), Cape Town.

Love her tone during the Intro.

[youtube5czpx63]hjkG5N1Dnk4[/youtube5czpx63]

Comment

• If I try to see it from Mariah's perspective, I can understand why she is doing alot of touring.
                                                - She earns much more $$$$$ than any revenue she earns from a new album.
                                                - It's a stable source of income.
                                                - The lifestyle works for her kids.

I'm interested to see what happens when Mariah marries James.
                                                Mariah has already stated that New York is her home and she isn't relocating to Australia.
                                                And what will happen during the Vegas residency. She will live apart from James?

Originally posted by Lewisus
                                                I'm glad she's really busy this year & performing a lot this year too but kinda bummed that she's going back to Vegas. It must get so tedious for her & for us fans it's kinda boring, we barely get footage too. & she's just got her voice right again & Vegas is gonna f*** it up.

Comment

Emotions (full performance), Cape Town.

Love her tone during the Intro.

[youtube:c0d1j32y]hjkG5N1Dnk4[/youtube:c0d1j32y]
                                                  Oh my my, her voice in Europe was good, but this video gave me goosebumps like only old skool Mariah could give me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
                                                    I'm interested to see what happens when Mariah marries James.
                                                    Mariah has already stated that New York is her home and she isn't relocating to Australia.
                                                    And what will happen during the Vegas residency. She will live apart from James?
                                                    I don't see her permanently living with James at all ever. Maybe when they are old and retired. But they are both far from that.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X