Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InfoFromAus
    replied
    I wonder if we'll get the Mariah only Endless Love.
    I believe it was on the single release.

I did have a copy of the mp3 sometime YEARS ago.

Leave a comment:

• mm2912
    replied
    Originally posted by jr588 View Post
    Well Mariah said we’d be getting Slipping Away so we’ll know when the Daydream era rolls out either next week or the week after (depends if we’ll get a Christmas era).

If we get Slipping Away with Daydream, then it’s safe to say we won’t be getting a B-sides album with Do You Think of Me, EFA, etc.
    I’ll be really sad if we don’t. There’s no point in getting slipping away and not the others. But I’m hopeful we’ll get them all including the ones from glitter and universal records

Leave a comment:

• jr588
    replied
    Well Mariah said we’d be getting Slipping Away so we’ll know when the Daydream era rolls out either next week or the week after (depends if we’ll get a Christmas era).

If we get Slipping Away with Daydream, then it’s safe to say we won’t be getting a B-sides album with Do You Think of Me, EFA, etc.

Leave a comment:

• InfoFromAus
    replied
    Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    Finally Theo’s Club Joint remix of Dreamlover! It’s R&B,
    my favorite version, was on the Hero maxi

Now without a “Do You Think of Me” or “Everything Fades Away,” we may be getting a b-side disc one, rarity/demo disc 2 album, with a new song?
    Yeah, Theo's Club Joint Mix is one of my fave versions too.
    It's very R&B of the era but it still to me doesn't sound that dated.

Is the version on Spotify different to the Hero single? I didn't pick up any differences.

Leave a comment:

• MsWeiss
    commented on 's reply
    I love Luscious Pink. It’s a perfect fragrance

• sYair
    replied
    I really hope we get a release with all the b sides and rarities they can get. And if it gets a physical release lambs would go crazy for it.

Leave a comment:

• divingmuffin
    replied
    Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    I always thought if there is a song in her back catalog that could be a hit today like AIWFCIY, it’s the C+C AYNAF, truly a timeless dance song with one of her best vocals ever

It should have its own TikTok challenge
    I like to play that for people when they say Mariah is overrated as a singer. Her scatting and creativity are just out of this world. And she hits the notes with both power AND ease.

Leave a comment:

• itsawrap
    replied
    What’s the name of the 5th bottle? That’s the one I have.

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Wow it's been 7 years since Dreams. She mentioned couple years ago a new fragrance. I hope it materialises soon.

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    commented on 's reply
    No thanks

It screams desperation to me!

Mariah could easily collaborate with Ariana and Drake and break the Beatles record. But she would be selling out. Besides Mariah chooses artistry over scoring a forgettable hit.

• MsWeiss
    replied
    Does anyone have the making of Merry Christmas II You? It’s not online anymore. I loved seeing the behind the scenes of the album

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    I always thought if there is a song in her back catalog that could be a hit today like AIWFCIY, it’s the C+C AYNAF, truly a timeless dance song with one of her best vocals ever

It should have its own TikTok challenge
    Last edited by allygdale; Thu August 6, 2020, 23:04.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I love Whitney’s dance remixes from TGH cause it’s like a normal 4’min track. So I can enjoy like a normal song
    Mariah has short remixes from most of her singles: Someday (7" Jack Swing) and (7" Straight), Emotions (Special Motion Edit), Dreamlover (DEF Club Mix Edit), Anytime You Need A Friend (C&C Radio Mix) and more...

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Originally posted by skylynx View Post
    So Madonna is jumping on the remix with Dua and Missy. Quite interesting.

I wish Mariah would collab a bit ore with A-list and bigger pop artists, her collabs has generally been with B-List singers mostly and album cuts. Not since One Sweet Day did we have a true A-Lister collab. Her last true collab hit was Busta Rhymes over a decadde ago.

She failed to get the Missy, Cardi B remix for A No No......are people just not that interested collabing with her? As much as people respect her (as they say) perhaps most hate her (isn't the Grammies voted by the industry....) Perhaps she's not as well liked as we would think.
    I think it's a matter on business. These artists must be paid for their services and I am doubtful she/they are willing to pay the price. Not to mention working styles and chemistry are also important.

Leave a comment:

• mm2912
    replied
    Originally posted by skylynx View Post

I wish Mariah would collab a bit ore with A-list and bigger pop artists, her collabs has generally been with B-List singers mostly and album cuts. Not since One Sweet Day did we have a true A-Lister collab. Her last true collab hit was Busta Rhymes over a decadde ago.

She failed to get the Missy, Cardi B remix for A No No......are people just not that interested collabing with her? As much as people respect her (as they say) perhaps most hate her (isn't the Grammies voted by the industry....) Perhaps she's not as well liked as we would think.

Since OSD? So Whitney is not A list?

Leave a comment:

• skylynx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MsWeiss
    commented on 's reply
    But she didn’t say it was her favorite, sorry I remembered it wrong. Sorry about that!

• MsWeiss
    replied
    SmartIsNewSexy yup! MC confirmed it in the Variety interview

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied

in honor of Queen Pat

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    Finally Theo’s Club Joint remix of Dreamlover! It’s R&B,
    my favorite version, was on the Hero maxi

Now without a “Do You Think of Me” or “Everything Fades Away,” we may be getting a b-side disc one, rarity/demo disc 2 album, with a new song?

Not getting hopes up for anything new, JD could have just been commenting on the Kanye leak since he co-produced ABMB
    Last edited by allygdale; Thu August 6, 2020, 21:35.

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    Patricia is very articulate, well spoken, classy and intelligent.

we love QUEEN Pat!

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    commented on 's reply
    I didnt know Aretha loved dreamlover!

I know Aretha liked hero and touch my body.

• SmartIsNewSexy
    commented on 's reply
    not coincidence.
    Most likely memoir related

• MsWeiss
    replied
    ^ it’s such a powerful piece. Patricia is just as deep and introspective as Mariah

Can we just give it up for Dreamlover? Truly a phenomenal (and groundbreaking) track and video, and I love the TOTP performance. You can tell how much it means to her that this was Aretha’s favorite MC song

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    OWN TV uploaded this. Timing is interesting to me, but I read a lot into things

My thinking is I wonder if it's related to memoir stuff

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    commented on 's reply
    Unless there is a a B-sides and rarities EP coming..

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by w1llll View Post
    I'm wondering if they might package rarer tracks alongside the hits and have a new greatest hits project to celebrate 30 years in the business lead with a new single and alongside the promotion of the book
    I need one of those Mariah's 30 #1's... Like Elvis'.

Well, Mariah doesn't have 30 #1's, neither does Elvis... so.. what... put them new/unreleased songs onto it... and call it a day. I need them B*sides and specials on a CD too. MOo, please.

Leave a comment:

• MariahKremlin
    replied
    Malaysia
    Anytime You Need a Friend EP # 1
    Dreamlover EP # 2

Leave a comment:

• w1llll
    replied
    I'm wondering if they might package rarer tracks alongside the hits and have a new greatest hits project to celebrate 30 years in the business lead with a new single and alongside the promotion of the book

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    I wonder how that JD song, if it materialises, fits into MC30? Will new music come once all this is over or during it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X