Speaking of Languishing
    Mariah really is a vocabulary-holic
    She taught me so many less known words
    When I first listened to #beautiful I was like wtf is "undressable"
    I need a Camouflagian moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
      Originally posted by mm2912
      I wish I knew why I'm hated by everyone here. I used to love to come here because I thought it was a place I could share my obsession with people who loves her too. But I feel like I'm a ghost and I'm ALWAYS ignored by everything. I'm feeling like dog shit cause it's like I'm invisible and I'm talking to a wall
      Well I'd certainly take you out?
      I need a Camouflagian moment.

Comment

• I don't even know what a Triumphant is.

BTW, @mm2912, thnx for letting me know where to find the other You got me version!
        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Like Side Effects but better vocals

Comment

• Hoping it will be as brilliant as Migrate.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale
              Like Side Effects but better vocals
              Side Effects is one of my favourite E songs
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• If it's anything like Migrate and Side Effects, I'm handing in my GOAT card.

Comment

• It def won't be anything like Migrate.
                  F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• I just hope that comparison didn't come from the same person who said Infamous was like VOL.
                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• More songy than Side Effects the beat is more ratchet like what you hear on Power

Not midtempo tempo not uptempo tempo more in between

Not your typical JD beat

No Big Jim

Vocal effects are not weird

She sounds very good much better than Infinity and Nonfamous

Comment

• There are a lot of writers because of the sample.
                        F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• how much lyrics?

the less the better. like #Beautiful.
                          I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Keep spilling the tea, sis, you're gettin' me excited!
                            Love Side effects so much. Them lyrics go in HAAAAAAAAAAARD.
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Not like Thirsty and Triumphant, less fruity

Lyrics will get some hashtag

Comment

• What's the sample?
                                I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light, wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies...

Comment

• I think she should have released the single at the start of the series to accompany it, almost like a theme tune.. that just makes more sense to me than debuting it at the end.. unless it is a SMASH and will blow up regardless, however I'm not holding my breath.

I'm just excited for a new song regardless. I listened to Infamous once, so I need something better in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912
                                    I wish I knew why I'm hated by everyone here. I used to love to come here because I thought it was a place I could share my obsession with people who loves her too. But I feel like I'm a ghost and I'm ALWAYS ignored by everything. I'm feeling like dog shit cause it's like I'm invisible and I'm talking to a wall
                                    Don't feel like that. And you're definitely not a ghost. I'm not a super regular poster on here but when I do come on, I like to see all the different opinions, including yours.

Some times I see things on this forum that really make me laugh, and I don't even get round to responding. Like someone wrote under the pictures of Mariah with DJ Khaled: is that the remix to the Diane Warren song? Made me laugh but the conversation had moved on by then!

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
                                      Mariah loves 'Last Kiss'. Her opinion cannot be trusted all the time, sorry!
                                      Last kiss is the best song of new decade and all-times.
                                      fan base only & one 4 Mariah Carey is on Everything about Mariah Carey Infos
                                      http://mariahcareyinfos.forumactif.com/forum

Comment

• Originally posted by JamieCarey

I'm just excited for a new song regardless. I listened to Infamous once, so I need something better in my life.
                                        It was my second most listened to song of 2016. I was that desperate for a new song by Mariah.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• What?

Are you serious? Side Effects is fire, raw, poetry, emotions, darkness. It's well produced, vocals are what the song needs. All the song is under a suffocating rythm and atmosphere which describes the emotions in it perfectly and the finals belts and ad-libs are free, sincere and in point.

Lord "I kept my tears inside.." the chorus is brilliant. I can imagine this song turning into a Depeche Mode song from "Violator" with synths and guitars.

Don't mess with "Side Effects"

Comment

• What can she possibly say about James. It was a fake relationship.
                                            I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light, wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewisus
                                              What can she possibly say about James. It was a fake relationship.
                                              No. where are you read this ? It's anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
                                                Originally posted by mm2912
                                                Well I'd certainly take you out?
                                                #DEAD LMAO

But really, mm2912 I read your posts, but by the time I read it, the thread has moved on with so many other posts. I wake up to 4-6 pages every morning, and I pretty much read everyone's posts (except for one users). So don't feel like we're ignoring you! I don't think it's ever intentional, as some of my posts go unnoticed as well.
                                                We all know goodbyes will always lead to new hellos

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale
                                                  Lyrics will get some hashtag
                                                  Pls no.
                                                  Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair
                                                    So how many days until song name reveal? I hope it's not a one word title.
                                                    '19(th)."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X