The distance from the mic tho.

[youtube:w26zlpo7]26SO0R-OLJY[/youtube:w26zlpo7]

Comment

• She was such a powerhouse

[youtube:2xtz8tfx]kXPWlyzGBfY[/youtube:2xtz8tfx]

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah
        Originally posted by bm08
        I wonder who all will be a part of the tribute to Mariah.
        Remy Ma, Da Brat, JD, maybe Missy since she's there. Maybe a video tribute from French Montana, Busta, DJ Khaled, Nas, Fabolous?

I'd love a video tribute from Jay, Bey, Nicki, Snoop, Pharrell, and Diddy, but that's probably unlikely.

That's the thing, the possibilities are endless.

I just hope they do it justice but I'm not getting my hopes up.
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• All the "next-Mariah's" should be there tbh.

I'd love if RiRi shows up (I know ain't happening but I love her so much and she's such a stan, plus Mimi loves her back <3)

Comment

• This short video shows her consistency in this register during the past 27 years!
            [youtube:2he6pi9n]6n2iJVlYonY[/youtube:2he6pi9n]
            Someone Like You - Adele cover by Murtaza: https://bit.ly/2TVZ5F2

Comment

• OT, but I'm so happy for Cardi B.
              "Bodak Yellow" is at #2 on Hot 100 this week. I hope she hits the #1 spot, the song is a bop.

Comment

• My favorites are the ones from Rainbow Era <3
                The one from this year was so full and the vibrato came out naturally - shame it was a random exclamation and not an actual musical whistle...

Originally posted by murt94
                This short video shows her consistency in this register during the past 27 years!
                [youtube:3ia23hbb]6n2iJVlYonY[/youtube:3ia23hbb]

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                  UndubbedRiah >>>

[youtube:tv00w5yd]26SO0R-OLJY[/youtube:tv00w5yd]
                  Gurl this audio is '14 BeaconRiah, look at the comments
                  Shows how good she was in 2014 lol

Originally posted by Shaka
                  OT, but I'm so happy for Cardi B.
                  "Bodak Yellow" is at #2 on Hot 100 this week. I hope she hits the #1 spot, the song is a bop.
                  Love the song and Cardi B seems awesome, I want a collab so bad ASAP
                  It was twilight
                  On the Fourth of July
                  Sparkling
                  colors were
                  Strewn across the sky

Comment

• Well, this is indeed odd... :-?

It's about that glitter gif with the World Trade Center...

The Odd Story Behind One of Wikipediaís Oddest Images
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by justTrifling
                      Originally posted by Shaka
                      UndubbedRiah >>>

[youtube:22o088e6]26SO0R-OLJY[/youtube:22o088e6]
                      Gurl this audio is '14 BeaconRiah, look at the comments
                      Shows how good she was in 2014 lol
                      Haha I was just about to say this defs isn't DaydreamRiah The key is lower too. Her voice in Beacon 2014 though
                      I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Shhhhh b!tches!

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BY7GcRMnZbv ... ariahcarey

mariahcarey #NeverForget

Comment

• OMG - Why can't Meemz recognise that this is the perfect opportunity to perform Dedicated and launch her 19th #1 ???? :x

Comment

• ^^my thought too,but then i was like to myself

but seriously,it wouldve been great for her to be there

Comment

• She needs to be there.
                                No excuses. Her agenda is quite loose atm, she has the time.
                                I'm sure this is a very important acknowledgement for her as an artist.

Comment

• Yeah, she needs to be there, she's always up in our faces professing her love for Hip-Hop and how much she writes her own songs, so this opportunity can't go to waste.
                                  You ain't gotta break down,
                                  YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
                                    Originally posted by LCRiah
                                    Originally posted by bm08
                                    I wonder who all will be a part of the tribute to Mariah.
                                    Remy Ma, Da Brat, JD, maybe Missy since she's there. Maybe a video tribute from French Montana, Busta, DJ Khaled, Nas, Fabolous?

I'd love a video tribute from Jay, Bey, Nicki, Snoop, Pharrell, and Diddy, but that's probably unlikely.

That's the thing, the possibilities are endless.

I just hope they do it justice but I'm not getting my hopes up.
                                    J.Lo should perform with Ja Rule for the tribute.

Comment

• Comment

• https://twitter.com/MCGeneration/status ... 7504523264

@MCGeneration
                                        Our Fav @MariahCarey HipHop Collabs & Remixes @MTV #HipHopHonors #QueenOfRemixes #L4L #MariahCarey #HipHop #RnB #LegendsOnly

Comment

• I'm glad "Triumphant" is at least getting some love.
                                          "Can't Say No" is irresistible.
                                          You ain't gotta break down,
                                          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• One of the best Without You performances of her career imo
                                            [youtube:mhmvcx34]sg5F1jDARTk[/youtube:mhmvcx34]
                                            I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Another incredible one
                                              [youtube:43veesju]xwJemqySaWc[/youtube:43veesju]

Comment

My favorites are the ones from Rainbow Era <3
                                                The one from this year was so full and the vibrato came out naturally - shame it was a random exclamation and not an actual musical whistle...

Originally posted by murt94
                                                This short video shows her consistency in this register during the past 27 years!
                                                [youtube:z8tpn6s7]6n2iJVlYonY[/youtube:z8tpn6s7]
                                                I love the Rainbow era ones too! I think there's even better ones from TTR in 2003 though. And the 2017 one matches the rest quite well despite starting off as an exclamation it's still a whistle to me imo

Comment

• [youtube:wzu6t0z4]Ax06gCpgGQE[/youtube:wzu6t0z4]

Comment

https://twitter.com/MCGeneration/status/907380167504523264

@MCGeneration
                                                    Our Fav @MariahCarey HipHop Collabs & Remixes @MTV #HipHopHonors #QueenOfRemixes #L4L #MariahCarey #HipHop #RnB #LegendsOnly
                                                    I'd love if they release this one as an album. That list has my favorite remixes, ie HATEU, The One, Miss You

Comment

Working...
                                                    X