My Love (with The-Dream)

Comment

• Originally posted by codehero
      ^^ ^
      That list has some notable omissions, namely:

The Roof (Mobb Deep Remix), featuring Mobb Deep
      I Still Believe (Stevie J Remix), featuring Mocha and Amil
      My Love (with The-Dream)
      Excellent choices, esp The Roof and My Love!

Also, Honey (Bad Boy) >>>>>>> Honey (So So Def)
      It was twilight
      On the Fourth of July
      Sparkling
      colors were
      Strewn across the sky

Comment

• Congratulations on my Queen for that trendsetting honor... The other girls could never
        Mariah Carey
        Billboard's Top Solo Female of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by justTrifling
          Originally posted by codehero
          ^^ ^
          That list has some notable omissions, namely:

The Roof (Mobb Deep Remix), featuring Mobb Deep
          I Still Believe (Stevie J Remix), featuring Mocha and Amil
          My Love (with The-Dream)
          Excellent choices, esp The Roof and My Love!

Also, Honey (Bad Boy) >>>>>>> Honey (So So Def)
          More of my favorites that are missing:

if We, featuring Ja Rule and Nate Dogg
          Funkin' 4 Jamaica, featuring Mystikal
          Last Night a DJ Saved My Life, featuring Busta Rhymes
          Say Somethin', featuring Snoop Dogg
          One and Only, featuring Twista
          So Lonely, featuring Twista
          I'll Be Lovin' You Long Time (Remix), featuring T.I.

Comment

• ok so i am flying into vegas for the xmas concerts, i have no idea what the deal is with seating for the concerts.....in fact i have never been to a concert in my life. bucket list item being crossed off.....can you guys help me with good seats, bad seats so i have some idea when i book what im getting, i am going to shell out for a good seat up front somewhere for at least one of the concerts, the other couple i am happy to be midfield somewhere as long as i can still see that would be great. i am hoping to catch at least 3 concerts, am making the most of it while i am there! also is there a better place to buy the tickets and do the prices change at all do i just buy them now so i dont miss out?

Comment

• Originally posted by eternally12
              I love the Rainbow era ones too! I think there's even better ones from TTR in 2003 though. And the 2017 one matches the rest quite well despite starting off as an exclamation it's still a whistle to me imo
              Yeah, it's a whistle but just a random exclamation. She added some vibrato tho

I miss those times when she used to add whistles with musical purposes

Like this one...

[youtube:j9j9gra8]I4EaGZkkzA8[/youtube:j9j9gra8]

This has to be one of my favorite live whistles in terms of placement. So beautiful and haunting.

Comment

• Originally posted by eternally12
                One of the best Without You performances of her career imo
                Amazing performance indeed.
                For some reason I've always overlooked the MB Tour. Just not my cup of tea.

This one is my favorite live rendition of the song, EVER (followed by the one at Milan during Rainbow Tour).

[youtube:3dtbyo66]znJdyvWKGQI[/youtube:3dtbyo66]

Comment

• ^That's my favourite WY performance ever too. And Milan is 2nd place. Not sure about third - probably Worcester 1993 or LA...I usually overlook the MB tour too.

I wish she sang more songs on MSG 1995 :evil: Imagine AYNAF that night
                  I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• My third favorite is probably this one.

[youtube:25715yg9]djy85kS5MKo[/youtube:25715yg9]

Originally posted by eternally12
                    I wish she sang more songs on MSG 1995 :evil: Imagine AYNAF that night
                    +1
                    She would have slayed AYNAF

Comment

• Everytime ? listen to "The Roof" ? am like:
                      How on earth an human being is able to create this surreal pice of art.
                      Perfection!

Comment

• Yas!
                        The Roof is the best song ever, not only by Mariah, but by everyone else.
                        It just doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

• Perfection exists.

[youtube:2iqlncc1]ecH-U2mzwUs[/youtube:2iqlncc1]

Comment

• Originally posted by missmad
                            ok so i am flying into vegas for the xmas concerts, i have no idea what the deal is with seating for the concerts.....in fact i have never been to a concert in my life. bucket list item being crossed off.....can you guys help me with good seats, bad seats so i have some idea when i book what im getting, i am going to shell out for a good seat up front somewhere for at least one of the concerts, the other couple i am happy to be midfield somewhere as long as i can still see that would be great. i am hoping to catch at least 3 concerts, am making the most of it while i am there! also is there a better place to buy the tickets and do the prices change at all do i just buy them now so i dont miss out?
                            I saw Mariah at the Colosseum for the residency and it's a small capacity venue (4,500 i think). The venue is really beautiful and pretty much wherever you sit you will get a good view due to the size of the place. Saying that, of course it's better to be as far forward as possible, especially with Mariah's aversion to any screens! I would say that unless you are right at the back, or right over to one side you would have a pretty decent view. I booked direct with the venue via their website, it has a really useful tool in selecting the tickets and showing you exactly where you will be seated...so if you do this and stick to the principles of not being right at the back or far to one side you can't really go too wrong. I don't know if prices change, but when organising a trip to vegas with flights, hotels you don't really wanna leave the booking of the ticket until later. I actually built my entire holiday around the ticket i got for Mariahs show. My advise (if you don't have an exact date you have to go) would be to get the ticket first (and play around with the system on different dates until you are happy with the seat) and then book the rest around it. Good luck!!!

Comment

• Really excited about the VH1 Hip Hop Honors. She'll definitely be there. I smell a surprise performance of Heartbreaker ft Da Brat & Missy Elliott. Add Jay-Z in there and it would be da bomb. It would be amazing to see her peers cover her signature collabs i.e. Fantasy, Honey, It's Like That and I Know What U Want. And what better way to cap it with the premiere of the Where I Belong single/video.
                              Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                              Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah
                                Idk if this has been posted, but a lamb was featured on CBS for being in a shelter after Hurricane Irma. Praying for everyone still!

Mariahs impact

Comment

• Originally posted by codehero
                                  J.Lo should perform with Ja Rule for the tribute.
                                  *SCREAMING * :x

Comment

• [youtube:1xzpy18t]JyjPGMGPTtY[/youtube:1xzpy18t]

Lol .. What a coincidence. Mariah and Martin will be the 2017 VH1 Hip Hop Honorees.
                                    Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                                    Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                                      Perfection exists.

[youtube:3t64an42]ecH-U2mzwUs[/youtube:3t64an42]
                                      ONLY mariah would walk around with a wine glass....
                                      MESS !

Comment

Perfection exists.

[youtube:2x8o36gn]ecH-U2mzwUs[/youtube:2x8o36gn]
                                        Bearded man: U want me to hold the glass?
                                        Meemz: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
                                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13
                                          Cashiado, I hope you are ok man. I saw the storm live on TV in Naples. The weather man was standing in 120+ MPH winds. Almost blew him away. I was thinking of you. Prayers and love from me in the north midwest.
                                          Thanks for checking on me! We were very fortunate it wasn't a Cat. 4 and only a 3. Plus, after the eye passed, the southern part of the storm was not has bad as dry air was being fed into it. No power yet. At my parent's house off Marco Island, where I live. I was able to get onto the island yesterday. My house is good. Porch needs to be replaced. A lot of cleanup from down trees. Big palm tree fell and hit the front of the house, but the roof seems ok.
                                          In 1992, I was in Homestead for Hurricane Andrew. Thank God this Irma was nothing like that one!
                                          http://marcokircher.com
                                          http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                          IG: marco235

Comment

• [youtube:1902nvpy]NhMV17PvrFs[/youtube:1902nvpy]
                                            2:41 is very similar to what she did a few times this year

4:52>>> your fave. One of the more effortless Bb6s on TAOM tour <3
                                            I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Mariah Trends
                                              @MariahTrends
                                              #Lambs! Final Hours [until 2:50pmET] to Vote for @MariahCarey as Best Resident in Las Vegas! http://bit.ly/VoteMariah

Would be cool if she won. It's an actual award btw. Here's Britney winning hers in 2015:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/ ... 707003.jpg
                                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado
                                                Originally posted by taustin13
                                                Cashiado, I hope you are ok man. I saw the storm live on TV in Naples. The weather man was standing in 120+ MPH winds. Almost blew him away. I was thinking of you. Prayers and love from me in the north midwest.
                                                Thanks for checking on me! We were very fortunate it wasn't a Cat. 4 and only a 3. Plus, after the eye passed, the southern part of the storm was not has bad as dry air was being fed into it. No power yet. At my parent's house off Marco Island, where I live. I was able to get onto the island yesterday. My house is good. Porch needs to be replaced. A lot of cleanup from down trees. Big palm tree fell and hit the front of the house, but the roof seems ok.
                                                In 1992, I was in Homestead for Hurricane Andrew. Thank God this Irma was nothing like that one!
                                                Great stuff! Really pleased that your safe and doing ok Cashiado!

Comment

• I am happy for you Cashiado that you survived.
                                                  I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

My favorites are the ones from Rainbow Era <3
                                                    The one from this year was so full and the vibrato came out naturally - shame it was a random exclamation and not an actual musical whistle...

Originally posted by murt94
                                                    This short video shows her consistency in this register during the past 27 years!
                                                    [youtube:3hzj28ct]6n2iJVlYonY[/youtube:3hzj28ct]
                                                    Yeah we need a vol whistle we have had one every year since 2014!
                                                    Someone Like You - Adele cover by Murtaza: https://bit.ly/2TVZ5F2

Comment

Working...
                                                    X