Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I attended the 96 Tokyo dome concert.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
      Originally posted by Shaka
      Originally posted by RayRay
      The Mariah concerts I've seen:

2x Daydream (1996): Netherlands, France
      2x Rainbow (2000): Belgium, UK
      1x Charmbracelt (2003): Netherlands
      1x Sweet Sweet Fantasy (2016): Luxembourg
      OMG I'm so so so jealous :evil:

The only one I was going to was cancelled
      That's a shame. She hasn't come again near where you live?

I hope to add a Christmas concert to my list someday.
      Nope.
      I was going to attend the South America Leg of the SSF Tour (just on the day of my birthday :evil: ) and they cancelled the show at last minute due an issue with the promoters... That was late October from last year.

Comment

• [youtube:3dpik0nc]VPtJNNDQnqc[/youtube:3dpik0nc]

I miss her SSFT energy.

Comment

The original has one of her best hooks ever. The remix can never match it IMO as it leaves out the brilliant chorus.
          I agree about the chorus! I miss the chorus from the original on the remix, however, the bridge replacing the chorus is GENIUS. I suppose both versions are respectively, great pop & R&B songs. So for fans of either genre the song can be the best of both worlds. Fantasy is actually the song that made me a lamb. I was intrigued by her use of the sample and I decided to explore her catalogue after that
          funny how one can learn
          to grow numb to the madness
          and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild
            The original has one of her best hooks ever. The remix can never match it IMO as it leaves out the brilliant chorus.
            I agree! I miss the chorus from the original on the remix, however, the bridge replacing the chorus is GENIUS. I suppose both versions are respectively, great pop & R&B songs. Fantasy is actually the song that made me a lamb. I was intrigued by her use of the sample and I decided to explore her catalogue after that
            Yes, yes, and yes.
            I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• IMO the original Fantasy is one of the greatest pop songs of all-time and the remix is one of the greatest hip hop songs of all-time.

That song is just EVERYTHING. Would be a #1 if released today, fight me

Comment

• Originally posted by justTrifling
                Also, Honey (Bad Boy) >>>>>>> Honey (So So Def)
                This x1000000
                Jermaine tried but Puffy's Honey is immaculate. Mariah's best #1 btw.
                funny how one can learn
                to grow numb to the madness
                and block it away

Comment

• I've seen her live twice - both during the charmbreacelet era

First in 2002 for her performance at my local jingle ball.

Then again the following year during her tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                    The Mariah concerts I've seen:

2x Daydream (1996): Netherlands, France
                    2x Rainbow (2000): Belgium, UK
                    1x Charmbracelt (2003): Netherlands
                    1x Sweet Sweet Fantasy (2016): Luxembourg
                    OMG I'm so so so jealous :evil:

The only one I was going to was cancelled
                    Me too
                    If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• Aww her face when she belts on MIH @ 4:10!!!! She killed it and she knew it! Her smile lights up her whole face. <3
                      Her MIH performances on the AA tour btw >>>

Comment

• Did the Mariah slot machine deal fall through or is it still coming?

Aristocrat Technologies Licenses Madonna Brand for New Slot Game
                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• "Last Kiss" is really good. I wish this was more recognized.
                          You ain't gotta break down,
                          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
                              The bad boy remix has the best of both worlds.
                              combines elements from the original and the remix.

[youtube:338v9999]ESh8ZjUiuP4[/youtube:338v9999]
                              This is the version on #1 to infinity and it's easily the best one
                              It was twilight
                              On the Fourth of July
                              Sparkling
                              colors were
                              Strewn across the sky

Comment

• Ughhh i wish i would have been old enough to experience mariah in the 90's. The fantasy video brings back memories i dont even have.
                                Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka

Nope.
                                  I was going to attend the South America Leg of the SSF Tour (just on the day of my birthday :evil: ) and they cancelled the show at last minute due an issue with the promoters... That was late October from last year.
                                  Same. I was going to attend my first Mariah concert in NZ - it was the Butterfly tour and she was coming Down Under for the first time. I woke up super early, took the morning off work and was second in line and waited hours in the cold...and got front row tix! Then she cancelled the NZ concert... (Which I now know was because she was told to get back to the US for a movie which didn't even proceed..sonshe cancelled for nothing and she was angry about that). Didn't get to see her until the Charmy tour in London, but by then the public thought she was a has-been and she didn't even fill the small Wembly arena...

Comment

• Is there anyway to buy the sugar factory items and also all the hits merch online?
                                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                      "Last Kiss" is really good. I wish this was more recognized.
                                      Last Kiss is terrible, and its obscurity is well-deserved.

Comment

• This climax is suicide. And why hasn't this user corrected the London and Paris dates - they're meant to be listed the other way around.

Rotterdam>>>> I prefer the way she sang "CAALLL my name" live over the studio version
                                        [youtube:1rg1m68p]V0u1yYrFmdQ[/youtube:1rg1m68p]
                                        I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Aww, Kim k stans.. Mariah, do you know her yet?
                                          https://twitter.com/kimkardashian/statu ... 3306317824
                                          F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                            Aww, Kim k stans.. Mariah, do you know her yet?
                                            [youtube:123uxozv]-rZLEy0shPg[/youtube:123uxozv]

Thats refreshing considering Mariah shaded her several years ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                              Omg Mariah retweeted Kim djksnsksns I'm SHOOK
                                              How bout you...

Comment

• ^^^^oh God,Mariah is coming for that #1 on Xmas season
                                                promo started wayyyyy early i must say,hahahaaa
                                                yes Mimi,be friends with the Kardashians and Ariana,Eminem and even say she knows JLo and BOOM, she is relatable again
                                                i cant,im jocking guys

but its good to see the tweet & retweet from the 2

or maybe her tweeter was hacked??

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15
                                                  ^^^^oh God,Mariah is coming for that #1 on Xmas season
                                                  promo started wayyyyy early i must say,hahahaaa
                                                  yes Mimi,be friends with the Kardashians and Ariana,Eminem and even say she knows JLo and BOOM, she is relatable again
                                                  i cant,im jocking guys

but its good to see the tweet & retweet from the 2

or maybe her tweeter was hacked??
                                                  Or maybe it was lil Mishka pretending to be Mariah
                                                  “It's in my genes. My mother was an opera singer. I'm clearly dramatic.” - Mariah Carey

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
                                                    Originally posted by EAI
                                                    [youtube:1p7sov69]-rZLEy0shPg[/youtube:1p7sov69]

Thats refreshing considering Mariah shaded her several years ago...

I don't think this was shade you can see she's confused when people start laughing.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X