Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaloki
    Wooooo congrats on the appointment lush!

Can't believe UTS was a banned member, he used to send me millions of private messages and seemed normal
    Who was he before?? He began to tone things down towards the end
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

Another pic with Carly from ET Interview in Paris.

Original: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwj5EsxDce/

Comment

Originally posted by bm08
        I pray the docu-series footage is better.
        Same.

Comment

What beyonce duet?

I havent visited this forum since the thread was locked?

Comment

Originally posted by MAM
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWD6xvyzeSY

Omg this is so cute. But also, look at Bryan in the background at 0:40, he's staring at Roc and walking backwards and almost falls over

Could have had another injury on his hands
            Bahahahaha

Mariah shrieking yes after Roe tells her no is funny too. Well to me it is.

Comment

Jessie J is such a lamb!
              She posted this in her IG account (her sister too):

isthatjessiej Then there is @isthathollyp my little sister. We laugh. We love. We believe in each other. Good vibes only ?? Holly is pointing at this Mariah star because people have always said she looks like Mariah. And we love Mariah.

Original: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEuxxSpQ0Zx/

Comment

Thread close was annoying af. I was prepared to leave tbh.

Originally posted by lush
                Unfortunately, the Diane Martel instagram page seems like it's a fake, it literially has no other posts :-?

https://www.instagram.com/dianemartel/
                I am curious about the legitimacy of this account. I've found that this account replied to Mariah Australia's post about the rumoured collaboration with emojis and started liking instagram posts where she was not tagged or anything. For an account that seems to be quiet, only having a few posts before this story, it's a little suspect. I do wonder why Rachel follows it especially since people are pointing to this as the legitimate one: https://www.instagram.com/twinkleswinkle/

This post by B.Scott is interesting, though he has been misleading and wrong before.
                https://twitter.com/lovebscott/status/7 ... 2852648960

I wouldn't mind a collaboration with the two but I am struggling to see how the two voices would go together. Nice to see Mariah in the headlines either way though.
                Hmm well I think that pretty much confirms it was a fake account. I know that it wasn't created recently but what was the point of posting this news.

As for B.Scott he's just trying to act like he knows something when he doesn't.

I don't really know how it'd sound either but at this point I'd take ge duetting with anybody hot

I just want that comeback single :(

Comment

I can't believe 3 pages in there are already trolls. Oh, wait, I can

Comment

The Diane Martel account is real. Miley Cyrus and Brett Ratner tagged her in a few pictures.
                    "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

Originally posted by turbulent
                      The Diane Martel account is real. Miley Cyrus and Brett Ratner tagged her in a few pictures.
                      Let's hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka
                        Same.
                        The Vegas one's look good. I hope some of the July 2015 performances were filmed. The TGIFY and VOL performances in that month were GOLD.

Comment

Let's hope so!
                          Here is where Brett tags her:

Comment

Same.
                            The Vegas one's look good. I hope some of the July 2015 performances were filmed. The TGIFY and VOL performances in that month were GOLD.
                            I don't think they started filming until the end of January, media picked up on it in Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickynick326
                              Same.
                              I don't think they started filming until the end of January, media picked up on it in Feb.
                              I hope they recorded the way she looked in Late January! Mama was smoking hot then!

Comment

Lush's impact! Got a whole store in Mall of Georgia dedicated to her

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                                  Originally posted by Kaloki
                                  Wooooo congrats on the appointment lush!

Can't believe UTS was a banned member, he used to send me millions of private messages and seemed normal
                                  Who was he before?? He began to tone things down towards the end
                                  Thanks Kaloki!

I think a more apt question would be "who wasn't he?!". Over the last
                                  several he has had about 6, possibly more, alias. Pretty sure Dayum, Qween, Poop123, Dahhling, the one who kept going on about "belly button" and "looks like MJ" etc was all him.

Comment

Same.
                                    I think Caesars film all their shows. There was professional footage available for new Vegas ads so they must have had something. Lets also not forget that news of Mariah doing an unscripted series came out over a year ago in summer 2015.

Comment

Let's hope so!
                                      Here is where Brett tags her:
                                      Weird, maybe it's her troll account . Well see.

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                                        Lush's impact! Got a whole store in Mall of Georgia dedicated to him
                                        Ha we have that over her too, it's part of my empire .

Mr Lush.

Comment

I don't think they started filming until the end of January, media picked up on it in Feb.[/quote]

I think Caesars film all their shows. There was professional footage available for new Vegas ads so they must have had something. Lets also not forget that news of Mariah doing an unscripted series came out over a year ago in summer 2015.[/quote]

Okay? E! Started following her with their cameras right before the February leg kicked off. It has nothing to do with Caesars or Sony even, it's about E!, Bunim/Murray and Mariah as she's an EP.

Comment

Not saying all footage is for the docuseries but rather there is footage available for earlier, if necessary. Certainly all parties will be privvy to some understanding about the filming.

I am providing the context that Bunim Murray signed the deal with Stella's company WikkedCat Productions in summer 2015 for unscripted series for several people under Stella/Brian's purview, including Mariah.

Comment

Imagine all of Mariah's performances in 1080p HD and amazing audio quality. They would be as precious as Jesus' tears

Comment

Mariah's team should upload the whole Homecoming Special to her VEVO. They have it in much better quality than what we have now.

Comment

Same.
                                                  I'm pretty sure they started filming since the start. Also there were professional cameras in random gigs she did in '15 like the Israel concert, and that was in August.

The July leg has the best performances in terms of vocals, although the ensembles (and wigs) from the February leg were so much better, and she also looked better/slimmer. Hopefully they will do a balanced mix.

Comment

Not saying all footage is for the docuseries but rather there is footage available for earlier, if necessary. Certainly all parties will be privvy to some understanding about the filming.

I am providing the context that Bunim Murray signed the deal with Stella's company WikkedCat Productions in summer 2015 for unscripted series for several people under Stella/Brian's purview, including Mariah.
                                                    Yes, and you could be right or really off, Mariah has been difficult in these situations before. Even with the RH, smaller scale individually, they sometimes film them and then something happens and they drop out or w/e and we never see them again. I'm personally just happy for a show and whatever music is licensed, so be it!

Comment

The Vegas one's look good. I hope some of the July 2015 performances were filmed. The TGIFY and VOL performances in that month were GOLD.[/quote]

I don't think they started filming until the end of January, media picked up on it in Feb.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they started filming since the start. Also there were professional cameras in random gigs she did in '15 like the Israel concert, and that was in August.

The July leg has the best performances in terms of vocals, although the ensembles (and wigs) from the February leg were so much better, and she also looked better/slimmer. Hopefully they will do a balanced mix.[/quote]

Just BC there are cameras there doesn't mean anything.... But do you think E! of all places would sit a year on good footage?!

Comment

The July leg has the best performances in terms of vocals, although the ensembles (and wigs) from the February leg were so much better, and she also looked better/slimmer. Hopefully they will do a balanced mix.
                                                        The one's with the prerecorded climaxes should be from the February leg and the fully live one's along with the one's with minimal prerecorded one's should be from the July leg.

When she delivers very nice vocally people usually just praise her (look at Jimmy Kimmel) and even if she does get criticism for her looks it won't be much since she served them vocals.

Comment

I wonder when the 'story' will start for the docu-series. Vegas was kinda boring for me (aside a couple of great vocal moments).
                                                          I'm guessing it will be mostly about SSFT tho, and I'm fine with that.
                                                          This new tour has everything, better vocals, she looks smokin' hot, and - above all - she looks very alive and happy ON STAGE.
                                                          Plus, lot of parties that we know will be included, as well as backstage moments.

I hope they will manage to find the perfect mix between 'Mariah the musician' and 'Mariah the diva' (with her crew and her funny/flamboyant side), with a prevalence of the former.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
                                                            Mariah looks A+mazing!
                                                            So slim
                                                            New ET Interview
                                                            She's getting ready to outshine her '13 Vow Renewal look dahling

Comment

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
                                                              Mariah looks A+mazing!
                                                              So slim
                                                              New ET Interview
                                                              She's getting ready to outshine her '13 Vow Renewal look dahling
                                                              Ya'll be shook when Mariah's face slims down.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X