Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, that's interesting! I had no idea TMB was one of Ariana's fav MC songs

Comment

• Is it her label that ensures she never brings up Mariah or has a chance to talk about her on shows? I mean the tweets are still there if you go back on Ariana's timeline she was obsessed with her. I'm sure the comparisons got old once she was trying to do her own thing and stop being told she sounded like someone else... But it just seems almost a little disrespectful to me that she praises Celine Whitney Xtina on SNL, Fallon, etc but makes it like Mariah doesn't exist
      funny how one can learn
      to grow numb to the madness
      and block it away

Comment

• This is stupid and I should know by now but how do I post a picture? Like from my phone library
        funny how one can learn
        and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild
          This is stupid and I should know by now but how do I post a picture? Like from my phone library
          The way I post pictures is by putting them on Pinterest, then copying the link and posting them on here. It's a bit of a process tho, I wish they had a photo uploader on here :-?
          Laissez Faire

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutter
            Originally posted by LambChild
            This is stupid and I should know by now but how do I post a picture? Like from my phone library
            The way I post pictures is by putting them on Pinterest, then copying the link and posting them on here. It's a bit of a process tho, I wish they had a photo uploader on here :-?
            Upload them to imgur it's much easier, no account needed. When you're done uploading just copy the share link with the BBcode and change http to https.
            "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• Originally posted by turbulent
              Originally posted by Shadyboot
              Originally posted by Gutter
              Originally posted by Plushed
              ^ well her comment wasnt needed.
              I didnt say anything offensive.
              Is this the return of UTS? You talk just like him!
              MTE!
              +1
              killing meeeee

Comment

Upload them to imgur it's much easier, no account needed. When you're done uploading just copy the share link with the BBcode and change http to https.
                Thank you Gutter and turbulent I can always count on you
                funny how one can learn
                and block it away

Comment

• GTFO

Comment

• ^ http://postimage.org/
                    This is by far the easiest
                    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAM
                      LMAO!!!!!
                      Laissez Faire

Comment

• Originally posted by onesup
                        I just took a listen and didn't think it sounded like she was referencing TMB. The way Ariana sang it sounds how any regular pop vocalist would sing it
                        Exactly.

Comment

• Her old tweets are actually pretty funny
                          funny how one can learn
                          and block it away

Comment

• Dang She got really thin. It's obvious she lost weight, but when you compare, it's amazing.
                            Laissez Faire

Comment

Her old tweets are actually pretty funny
                              Awe that's sweet, Ariana used to be so nice.
                              Laissez Faire

Comment

• ^She used to talk about Mariah all the time on Twitter. It stopped after Mariah's Breakfast club interview

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BFDIS_FkQXt/

Mariah & Nick & Dem Babies, last night

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15
                                    Originally posted by turbulent
                                    Originally posted by Shadyboot
                                    Is this the return of UTS? You talk just like him!
                                    MTE!
                                    +1
                                    killing meeeee
                                    No idea what this is all about. I just said that I dont think the line in one song is really a tribute to another.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                      ^She used to talk about Mariah all the time on Twitter. It stopped after Mariah's Breakfast club interview
                                      Which tbh wasn't shade.... But I know people will disagree with me
                                      funny how one can learn
                                      and block it away

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                                        ^She used to talk about Mariah all the time on Twitter. It stopped after Mariah's Breakfast club interview
                                        Well Mariah did indirectly say she didn't like being compared to other artists I.e. Ariana. But she didn't say anything mean to her, she wished her longevity, and success. I think it was just blown out of proportion.
                                        Laissez Faire

Comment

• WOW! This made me emotional. He's being so real with his response

[youtube:rzoqud8u]bJsrNH7IZpo[/youtube:rzoqud8u]

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutter
                                            Originally posted by EAI
                                            Well Mariah did indirectly say she didn't like being compared to other artists I.e. Ariana. But she didn't say anything mean to her, she wished her longevity, and success. I think it was just blown out of proportion.
                                            I agree! I just wish they didn't add that little bit at the end with the JayZ thing. It caused unnecessary drama. I doubt Mariah even knew Ariana Grande at the time.

Comment

• ^^Charlamagne has always been petty and needs to throw in those comments. I'm sure she'd heard of her at that point though cause 'The Way' had everyone making the comparisons and it was on the charts around the same time as #B so she must've... I think musicians typically have a list of things that they request not to talk about before interviews and I think AG is one of those topics for Mariah and viceversa
                                              funny how one can learn
                                              and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by onesup
                                                WOW! This made me emotional. He's being so real with his response

[youtube:vym4hclm]bJsrNH7IZpo[/youtube:vym4hclm]
                                                I've never seen this! Wow, I feel so touched. They really had a genuine friendship. And this is why I get so mad when people think Mariah is a "bitch" that throws shade at everyone. She has such a genuinely kind heart.
                                                How bout you...

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah
                                                  Originally posted by onesup

[youtube:2e26bxij]bJsrNH7IZpo[/youtube:2e26bxij]
                                                  I've never seen this! Wow, I feel so touched. They really had a genuine friendship. And this is why I get so mad when people think Mariah is a "bitch" that throws shade at everyone. She has such a genuinely kind heart.
                                                  Wish they could've worked together again cause the Fantasy Remix is so so so iconic. I love that he said he was a fan of hers before he was famous too! In '95 they sure as hell made for a strange collaboration and they made so much history by making that song together!
                                                  funny how one can learn
                                                  and block it away

Comment

Originally posted by Fidelio1985
                                                    Mariah Carey Vevo

Hello dears!
                                                    Here we are with breaking news from Mimi Vevo channel:

HERO - is runnin' so well, with 94.532.631 views its approaching to 100 millions certification, so we have to push it!

After our Rainy Winter mission, those are the results:

ANGELS CRY - with 76.591.812 views this beautiful duet grew up 2 millions in just 3 months, runnin' in 6 spot on her channel!

MY SAVING GRACE - a bit disappointing, this great video/song failed to climb spots on her channel, stalling in 18 spot with 26.067.965 views

THE ROOF - with 2.485.033 views grew up a lot during our mission, climbin' 58-56 spot on her channel

Now it's time of a brand new mission: let's celebrate the amazing Daydream Tour 20th Anniversary with the great FOREVER music video (5.585.140 views right now), let's give 4 weeks from today, and let's stream it, climbin' spots and MAYBE, allowin' to enter a Billboard Chart ;)

The mission will end on friday, june 3th!

Push it baby, push!
                                                    Don't you mean Through the Rain and not My Saving Grace? :-?
                                                    OMG, thank you dear for havin' told me; yes, my mistake, I was intendin' THROUGH THE RAIN music video!

And about people askin' a streamin' day to allow HERO music video reach Vevo certification, well dear, every day is a streaming day!

Your job: HERO & FOREVER music videos!

Push them baby, push!

Comment

• Deleted
                                                      Stay Cover
                                                      https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
                                                      GTFO cover
                                                      https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah
                                                        Originally posted by onesup

[youtube:2zmih0j5]bJsrNH7IZpo[/youtube:2zmih0j5]
                                                        I think most people haven't seen this. been a fan for 20 years and never seen it. He's so sweet and genuine about Mariah. A different side from the wacky ODB on the video set we recently heard about. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                                          Originally posted by EAI
                                                          I agree! I just wish they didn't add that little bit at the end with the JayZ thing. It caused unnecessary drama. I doubt Mariah even knew Ariana Grande at the time.

Well Mariah usually doesn't acknowledge people she doesn't really like so I thought it was kind of shady. Just not with so many words. And even though people think she is a copycat (Injust think it's a fan influenced by her idol) I feel kinda bad that Mariah can't seem to acknowledge her. Ariana literally said that Whitney and Mariah were her favorite people in the worLd (a few years ago)

Comment

• Hey guys here's my cover of Vanishing
                                                            [youtube:37c0n6p9]yEBUXpXtILY[/youtube:37c0n6p9]
                                                            Someone Like You - Adele cover by Murtaza: https://bit.ly/2TVZ5F2

Comment

• Nice runs .. anyways i need new music!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X