X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kieran97
    http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/03/28/...wedding-plans/

Is this true?
    And happy belated anniversary to MC, she looks great!
    Stella must be real bored
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Not Mariah posing like that when everyone else is doing crazy

god I love her so much
      Originally posted by SummerPeur
      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
      Originally posted by Goldmoney
      So does her microphone

Comment

• Re: Mariah Carey

What does #327 even mean? It’s most likely a clue

Comment

• Lmao the amount of song references

Did Mariah Carey, 47, have a vision of love when looking at boyfriend Bryan Tanaka, 34, one that left her feeling all sorts of emotions? After deciding that she just can’t let go of this hunk, Mariah reportedly decided to make it happen – an engagement, that is! “Word is Mariah took matters into her own hands,” a source tells OK! magazine, “It was an unusual proposal but it did the trick. She wrote a song about how she wanted Bryan to be her husband and she performed it for him while wearing a sexy, glitzy gown. Then she explained that she’s ready for them to make their relationship official.

Bryan gave a “hearty yes,” as the insider says, “He couldn’t believe his luck!” It appears Bryan also thinks he and Mariah belong together, and he always wants to be her baby. These two aren’t waiting around for one sweet day to tie the knot. While love takes time, Mariah and Bryan are already busy making wedding plans. “Mariah would love to get married in May at the Grand Wailea Resort in Maui,” the insider told OK!, “where she and Bryan first went public with their romance.” Mariah and Bryan struck up a relationship in late 2016, with Mariah low-key confirming the romance in February 2017 by calling Bryan her “boyfriend.”

Mariah’s “also toying with the idea of a winter wonderland wedding,” the source says. “After all, she is the queen of Christmas!” Could Mariah have the fantasy holiday wedding she’s always wanted, saying “Thank God I found you” to her honey, her all? Whenever Mariah decides to get married, don’t forget about us when it comes to the wedding invitations!

This alleged engagement would be the third time Mariah walked down the aisle, as she was previously married to Tommy Mottola, 68, and Nick Cannon, 37. After dealing with a pair of heartbreakers, MiMi isn’t fooling around, especially when it comes to her $520 million fortune. She’s working on an ironclad prenup, according to OK! magazine. “She’s had tow failed marriages already,” the source says. “She’s not going to take any risks here.” Speaking of Nick, expect to see him during Mariah’s big day.

Comment

• LMAO, that's bullsh!t and we know it.

Comment

• Who remembers this vine? It was actually quite viral a few years ago

The caption was “What Mariah Carey’s new song will sound like”
              [tweet:zjmvlwjq]https://twitter.com/pradahungry/status/978829401524768768[/tweet:zjmvlwjq]
              F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• [tweet:25a9jusg]https://twitter.com/GossipCop/status/979082276058419200[/tweet:25a9jusg]

Comment

^ I really love that picture of her.
                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                  So does her microphone

Comment

• LOL, she keeps covering her "bad side". It kinda irks me, like she's one of the most beautiful women on Earth!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4STH1n6AB ... ariahcarey

P.S. she looks snatched af

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                      LOL, she keeps covering her "bad side". It kinda irks me, like she's one of the most beautiful women on Earth!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4STH1n6AB ... ariahcarey

P.S. she looks snatched af
                      Lol is it safe to go on roller coaster with wig on? I mean... it can be snatched

Comment

• Comment

• [youtube:gp8svvah]WUGmQvVH7Do[/youtube:gp8svvah]
                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Biggest name publicly celebrating Mimi's birthday? Whitney Houston.

Comment

So, TODAY (March 29th) we celebrate 13 years of "We Belong Together".

I still remember the news of it having 14 weeks on top of the Hot 100, record breaking radio airplay and topping 9 Billboard charts at once

A timeless classic.
                              You ain't gotta break down,
                              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• I don’t appreciate WBT as much as I used to, mostly because I’ve played it about a billion times, but it remains absolutely legendary.

I’ve seen Mariah 3 times, and cried my eyes out every time at this song (it’s always at the end of the set list so usually quite drunk by that point )

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                  Who remembers this vine? It was actually quite viral a few years ago

The caption was “What Mariah Carey’s new song will sound like”
                                  [tweet:3rwonu2n]https://twitter.com/pradahungry/status/978829401524768768[/tweet:3rwonu2n]
                                  OMG

Comment

• That wig was laid and took years off of her... KEEP IT.

Comment

• Outside is, according to me, the best studio vocal performance by a female artist. No?

Or at least top 5. I mean, in the history of modern music, say 100 years?, top 5 means a big big big deal.

That vocal is just, WOW!
                                      O Holy Night, and Subtle Invitation are also contenders. What do you guys think?

Comment

• I voted for BET Blueprint VOL perf. Don't care for ILT on Save The Music. It looks heavily dubbed.

I used to think Mariah cannot produce a good vibrato (I'm not sure if that's what it's called. I'm talking about the ringing sound?), but Joyride , WBT's last note, TAOLG, etc. proved me wrong.

Actually, now that I look back, Charmbracelet ballads also had killer Vibrato on the belts. But then, why doesn't it reflect in her live performances? Except MIH Liveat MSG, I don't recall any performance where her voice vibrated like WH's. Do you guys have any suggestions which attest otherwise?

Comment

Anyway, Mariah Carey is my favorite music artist, ever. Some of my life's best memories are associated with her music, especially the whole TEOM, and E=MC2 album.

Comment

• JD wishes MC Happy Anniversary on twitter..i thought its interesting hr used Sweetheart outta so many songs they collaborated

Comment

• I'm here to stan for Twister for a second. A beautiful song. That high note is so so so haunting. Such gut wrenching sadness- lyrically, musically, melodically.
                                              [youtube:iku0b26u]vJXuwuoT3c8[/youtube:iku0b26u]

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero
                                                JD wishes MC Happy Anniversary on twitter..i thought its interesting hr used Sweetheart outta so many songs they collaborated
                                                I love Sweetheart..but only this version of the song

[youtube:1htnxwzj]dY56YURkfRs[/youtube:1htnxwzj]
                                                Somebody's doing the wrong note.

Comment

• Serena's ready to fight

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
                                                    Serena's ready to fight

“MARIAH CAREY IS BASICALLY A RAPPER IN A POP DIVA’S BODY”
                                                    -Jermaine Dupri

Comment

Working...
                                                    X