• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• himc15
    replied
    Originally posted by skywalker
    Originally posted by bm08
    This honestly isnt the time for a new song. People want the hits to sing along to. The only "new song" she should perform, if she must, is the Golden Globe nominated "The Star". It's prime voting time!
    Imagine singing a surprise new song in collaboration with Beyonce! There's a rumour about it really happening
    yes please,bring it beib
    ugh! I'm so excited I can't stand still

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by himc15
    US iTunes

#9. AIWFCIY
    Go go GO!

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    This honestly isnt the time for a new song. People want the hits to sing along to. The only "new song" she should perform, if she must, is the Golden Globe nominated "The Star". It's prime voting time!
    Imagine singing a surprise new song in collaboration with Beyonce! There's a rumour about it really happening

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    OMG
    I want to send a voice message instead of writing to let you know through my voice how excited I am about this!
    This year has been so ridiculously positive for MC and all of us lambs.
    This is the perfect Christmas present
    I LOL'ed at "Take 2" too.

Leave a comment:

• iKnowGoodMusic
    replied
    YES to NYE! Take 2. This is a genius move. I have faith in her. Queen of redemption and inspiration

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied

Leave a comment:

• himc15
    replied
    US iTunes

#9. AIWFCIY

Leave a comment:

• ajam
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    [tweet:3r2qbrlt]https://twitter.com/shawnpmcd/status/944353943982919680[/tweet:3r2qbrlt]
    i wonder what else went down bts cuz these tweets........

Leave a comment:

• jr588
    replied
    The ratings will be through the roof - everyone will be tuning in to watch this - brilliant ideas for both DCP and MC.

I hope she does this live and not pre-taped.

Leave a comment:

• himc15
    replied
    she should perform the new song,oh my God,a guarantee top 10 or even top 5
    the news about her performance is getting bigger every minutes man
    c'mon Mariah & RocNation,New single please.

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    The repairing of relations between dick clark and Mariah also means she could be a part of other productions they helm, including many award shows.

[Mariah] will once again take the stage at 11:45 p.m.

This time, she’s expected to have a grand production more in line with her Las Vegas residency with a full band and dancers. Production company Dick Clark Productions made the ask of Carey, who is now being managed by Roc Nation, and she agreed without hesitation, says a source.
    http://variety.com/2017/music/news/mari ... 202648348/

Leave a comment:

• ajam
    replied
    how about she does Make it happen with like at least 6 back up singers, dammit a whole choir ... call back melonie daniels and some others to help her if things you know go south. oh god i hope they know what they're doing!

Leave a comment:

• himc15
    replied
    oh Mariah,I'm shaking here, oh my God,I can't wait for NYE man
    Go girl

we are here for u beib,Go show 'em bitches how a Legend does when there is nobody around to sabotage her,go show them how u will always be The #1 Diva of all Time, Go show them u are the Real Queen of Music

yes Mariah,u are strong and brave,no matter what,as long as u are alive and God love inside,u will fighting and wins
    Go Mariah,ah I love this woman.
    Best of luck baby
    God Bless always.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    [tweet:1kljsqd9]https://twitter.com/shawnpmcd/status/944353943982919680[/tweet:1kljsqd9]

Leave a comment:

• itsawrap
    replied
    Re: Mariah Carey

I don't even know what to say but oh my goodness!!!!

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    The person that first reported about the NYE performance on pulse also said:

"her new management wants less “glitter”?"
    That is the whole thing this era, Roc Nation wants her taken seriously!!!

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied

I hope she does

1. Auld Lang Syne lowered key live
    2. Heartbreaker original lowered key live with Jay Z or remix lowered key with Missy
    2. It's Like That or ABMB

I just don't think Emotions live will translate well on TV, a shortened version could work but only if she does the live unplugged intro

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    The person that first reported about the NYE performance on pulse also said:

"her new management wants less “glitter”?"

Leave a comment:

• monarcbutterfly
    replied
    She never gives up. An inspiration, an icon.
    This tbh. A true inspiration. Slay Mariah

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    Originally posted by allygdale
    Jay Z should tweet at the REcording Academy to come correct, "rendition" my entire my ass!

SIGH New Years can't come soon enough, it's time for the media to REPENT
    #letsgo #prayercircle

Leave a comment:

• sYair
    replied
    OMG are you Effing kidding me?!?!?! Cant wait for.new years .

This took my wig by surprise

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    [tweet:4mn50z5l]https://twitter.com/LironD/status/944350768190062600[/tweet:4mn50z5l]

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied

I pray this is an amazing performance because it's very risky. If she is even off a bit she will be slaughtered. Even if she mimes she will get so much hate. I'm worried. But hopeful.

Leave a comment:

• MCPH
    replied
    Oh dear God, help us all.

We deserve a KILLER PERFORMANCE.

Leave a comment:

• taustin13
    replied
    Originally posted by delapuerta
    http://variety.com/2017/music/news/mariah-carey-return-new-years-rockin-eve-ryan-seacrest-1202648348/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

She's bringing her team and band. She doesn't trust DC and she's going to control it.

Go Mariah!
    Mariah typically wouldn't do something like this unless she has something to prove. To me when Mariah is feeling like an underdog when she knows she shouldn't and feels like she needs to prove herself, that is the best Mariah.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X