This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skywalker
    I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Mariah is not technically on a major label anymore, ainít nobody know the plans yet except for her small team and top brass at Roc Nation, dont take this seriously, that timeline was what we have been predicting because itís logical BUT it could be sooner or later

Comment

• Who IS that source? And how reliable are they?
        Got flavour like ice cream

Comment

• Even if that source ain't right, I believe that timeline sounds realistic
          Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
            Ima need to appoint a lamb a moderator as I cannot keep up with y'all in this topic.

Cut the Christina BS!
            I nominate Shaka or BM08. They're the nicest, most level-headed users here. Eternally12 would be my first choice, but she's disappeared.

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13
              Originally posted by Wayne
              Ima need to appoint a lamb a moderator as I cannot keep up with y'all in this topic.

Cut the Christina BS!
              This sounds great. The best idea I've heard in years.
              I thought that was always stevvy?
              Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale
                Mariah is not technically on a major label anymore, ainít nobody know the plans yet except for her small team and top brass at Roc Nation, dont take this seriously, that timeline was what we have been predicting because itís logical BUT it could be sooner or later
                She's at Epic. Whatchu talking about, Willis?

Comment

• [tweet:35124cwe]https://twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/1008824566427410440[/tweet:35124cwe]
                  F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                    [tweet:2yen9ldk]https://twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/1008824566427410440[/tweet:2yen9ldk]
                    Lmao, of course that c*lineh*t person made that thread.

Comment

• Re: Mariah Carey

Mariah is doing interviews tonight. Unfortunately, the Dutch interviewer replied to a post saying his particular interview wont be posted until much later closer to her Christmas show. However, here is what he tweeted:

[tweet:3xb6eoot]http://twitter.com/pierre_oitmann/status/1008851236966359042[/tweet:3xb6eoot]
                      [tweet:3xb6eoot]http://twitter.com/pierre_oitmann/status/1008859277468028928[/tweet:3xb6eoot]
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Re: Mariah Carey

i swear to god if its another christmas album.....
                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                        So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy
                          Originally posted by allygdale
                          Mariah is not technically on a major label anymore, ainít nobody know the plans yet except for her small team and top brass at Roc Nation, dont take this seriously, that timeline was what we have been predicting because itís logical BUT it could be sooner or later
                          She's at Epic. Whatchu talking about, Willis?
                          Still on the Epic Website and everything. Sony Music, Legacy Recordings, and Epic Records periodically tweets their artists too; including Mariah. Sony makes more $$ with Mariah versus without.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                            Originally posted by taustin13

Cut the Christina BS!
                            This sounds great. The best idea I've heard in years.
                            I thought that was always stevvy?
                            Plus another is perfect. 2 Mariah moderators with unique unbiased taste is fantastic, including stevvy.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy

Cut the Christina BS!
                              I nominate Shaka or BM08. They're the nicest, most level-headed users here. Eternally12 would be my first choice, but she's disappeared.
                              Shaka for president. Yes YES & YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                She confirmed during the Kimmel interview its not a Christmas album.

The interviewer here knowing, or unknowingly, said he posted this news now on his twitter because this info would be old news by the time itís posted. Hmm...

[tweet:rshc08pb]http://twitter.com/pierre_oitmann/status/1008862545665503232[/tweet:rshc08pb]

Plus:
                                [tweet:rshc08pb]http://twitter.com/pierre_oitmann/status/1008870151897436160[/tweet:rshc08pb]
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
                                  She confirmed during the Kimmel interview its not a Christmas album.
                                  sis, i've learnt that Mariah doesn't always give the pie away
                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Lol it's going to be a Christmas album for sure

AIWFCIY (Even more festive and vocally edited) ft. Migos

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
                                      I think the Britney song has happened. Itís spread across the internet too much for it to be false.

Pray tell, where has this rumor come about? Mariah is definitely good for a surprise or two. But this one would blow me away. Of all the women she could collaborate with, i'd be shocked if Britney got in there....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki
                                        Lol it's going to be a Christmas album for sure

A So So Def remix for the Spotify crowd!
                                        [youtube:281gvfm3]rx0tYzkkasY[/youtube:281gvfm3]
                                        Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                          Originally posted by Kaloki
                                          Lol it's going to be a Christmas album for sure

A So So Def remix for the Spotify crowd!
                                          [youtube:16j5s44g]rx0tYzkkasY[/youtube:16j5s44g]
                                          That remix is allowed. My mind changes all the time, but sometimes I think it's better than the original

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne

Cut the Christina BS!

I highly recommend gunman6 who is lovely and cute...

Comment

• Close my ass is overrated af..

Vanishing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• If there would be just one lamb that deserves to be a moderator for this thread, should def be either Shaka or bm08.

I appreciate how they approach things in this thread.

About the Britney collab, bring it on, Queens! I personally don't know how it would sound, but I'm here for it! <3
                                                "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                                - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by skywalker
                                                  Still have 4~5 months to go... :(
                                                  Hopefully the lead single is not a JD produced song.

Comment

• I'll take another christmas album any day than getting an album full of 'infinity' or i' don't.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X