Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myworld
    replied
    The Fantasy TikTok already has 13 MILLION views, it's become her most viewed one already.

You can see the number of views from the app.

Leave a comment:

• LCRiah
    replied
    Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    Where are you getting 12M from [MENTION=46128]LCRiah[/MENTION]?
    If you go to her Tik Tok home page, it shows the views of each video right at the front! So rn (literally just half an hour after I last checked) she’s at 13M views for this challenge

Leave a comment:

• myworld
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
    I'm pretty certain GTFO would go viral one of these days
    That would be so good, it's amazing how a viral moment on TikTok literally can revive a whole song/era on streaming platforms

Leave a comment:

• LCRiah
    replied
    Originally posted by DNK View Post
    Mariah followed Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
    Omg and Ryan liked/commented on the Fantasy tik tok! If this means they met/ worked together on something even if it’s like a little video for insta that would be CRAZY!

(PS still waiting for Jen Anniston to follow Mariah back on insta :/ )

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Where are you getting 12M from [MENTION=46128]LCRiah[/MENTION]?

Leave a comment:

• LCRiah
    replied
    Y’all I hate to be a numbers stan but it comes with the territory of being a lamb...this tik tok has 12M views in 6 hours, 500k+ likes and she’s still growing. She’s literally gained 40k followers in the span of 6 hours, and it seems like she gains a new 10k every hour it’s INSANE

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    I think the originators of the Fantasy dance posted that back in Dec 2018! So just goes to show how long it takes for something to gain steam and/or how a brief moment can go viral on a whim much later

And keep in mind Obsessed didnt hit a Billboard chart until weeks after MC acknowledged it.

Leave a comment:

• DNK
    replied
    Mariah followed Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by myworld View Post
    The Fantasy TikTok was so good, I really wish she or someone would do it with a song from Caution and have it go viral, that would be amazing too

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by myworld View Post
    The Fantasy TikTok was so good, I really wish she or someone would do it with a song from Caution and have it go viral, that would be amazing too

Leave a comment:

• carloandrew
    replied
    Wish meemz would move like that on stage but we been knew lmao
    Last edited by carloandrew; Sun November 10, 2019, 19:37.

Leave a comment:

• itsawrap
    replied
    Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
    Lizzo can SANG. Watch her VMA performance and tell me otherwise. Mariah ain't wrong. Lizzo is just more known for clever and catchy lyrics than her voice, but she is unbelievably talented.

Lizzo the one constantly saying she’s a rapper when she’s obviously a singer.

Leave a comment:

• myworld
    replied

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    Love the Fantasy post

Do we think she will release a song right after the new year, like January 10 early?

Remember how “I Don’t” charted at #83 despite not coming until February 3, when she was embroiled with all that bs?

Imagine how much higher a great single with someone like Lizzo or Post Malone could chart

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Lambs! I just noticed, "One Sweet Day" is not "Song of the Decade" from now. Really?

https://www.billboard.com/charts/gre...-top-songs-90s
    What kind of tomfoolery is this?

Leave a comment:

• banksy
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    a stream is a sale and a sale is a sale is a sale is income.
    A single stream isn’t a sale.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    Yes, our girl is trying to see how many songs she can boost via TT.
    a stream is a sale and a sale is a sale is a sale is income.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Lambs! I just noticed, "One Sweet Day" is not "Song of the Decade" from now. Really?

It will remain so bc it was officially credited as such. any new lists that BB might publish cannot negate that.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    Yes, our girl is trying to see how many songs she can boost via TT.

Leave a comment:

• DNK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LCRiah
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    It would be so cool if Fantasy got the same hype out of it as Obsessed got... I really want Fantasy to hit 100m streams in the near future. B4 the challenge it was one of the weakest daily gainers among her top 10 Spotify songs.
    Honestly that would be so amazing!! Do we know how many streams Obsessed has gotten since July of this year when the challenge became viral?

Also, with the Fantasy streaming, what will be different tho is that the original is what is in Mariah’s top 10 songs, but it’s really the remix that’s gone viral on tik tok, so I assume streams will be split between the two.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by LCRiah View Post

Also keep in mind that this challenge is pretty young, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it goes even more viral after everyone sees Mariah’s video!
    It would be so cool if Fantasy got the same hype out of it as Obsessed got... I really want Fantasy to hit 100m streams in the near future. B4 the challenge it was one of the weakest daily gainers among her top 10 Spotify songs.

Leave a comment:

• LCRiah
    replied
    I am SCREAMING at this tik tok rn omg!!! Literally the first time I’ve seen her do choreo like this since TAOM hahaha

Since posting this 4 hours ago, her video has already gotten over 7.5 million views, 380k likes, and is the 8th most popular video of this challenge. That should rise throughout the day too. She has also gained over 20k followers since posting this challenge! (These are all stats from the Tik Tok app btw without even counting Twitter and IG)

Also keep in mind that this challenge is pretty young, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it goes even more viral after everyone sees Mariah’s video!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    lol, Artist of the Decade... it really went downhill... if we assume this trajectory:

2010: Drake
    2000: Eminem
    1990: Mariah Carey
    1980: Michael Jackson
    1970: Led Zeppelin? Pink Floyd? Elton John?
    1960: The Beatles

the downward spiral of talent is repulsive. Nobody will remember what a Drake is in 50 years...

Leave a comment:

• banksy
    replied
    Billboard "Artist of the Decade":

1990s: Mariah Carey
    2000s: Eminem
    2010s: Drake

Guys, who was "Artist of the 1980s"?
    Michael. He was the inaugural recipient.

Leave a comment:

• banksy
    replied
    Originally posted by sm3 View Post
    Thank goodness we're past those dark days. Her Twitter is on point and I believe she's undone the damage those rats did between 2015 & 2017.

I think she is more likeable with the GP now. It's also great to see that the glow in her eyes is back since late 2018. For some reason when I look back to interviews from 2009 - 2017 she did not seem Ok. Something was off even with the speech. Now she's back to being quite articulate and coherent in her interviews. Whatever she's doing keep at it.

Btw, does anyone know what happened with the deposition with Lianna that was to happen on Nov 7th?
    Her deposition is scheduled for Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    YES @ that Fantasy moment. Get it girl.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
    I hope HONEY, HEARTBREAKER and LOVERBOY, TOUCH MY BODY get tik-tok challenges
    Unfortunately, Loverboy is no longer available... the youth cannot listen to it.

Leave a comment:

• SawyerHewitt
    replied
    I love this woman TO DEATH.
    PROTECT KWEEN AT ALL COSTS, THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD.

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    I hope HONEY, HEARTBREAKER and LOVERBOY, TOUCH MY BODY get tik-tok challenges

Leave a comment:

Working...
X