No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure, all his actions were proof of his kind, decent heart: from embarrassing/disrespecting her with his blabbermouth, to acting like a desperate media attention whore, having his father spew all the BS he spewed on facebook after their break up announement, liking posts disparaging her voice, being absent a lot, and best of all- what she implied he pulled on her when she sang "Don't Explain." Dude was a real catch!

But ugh @ me even wasting time commenting on that clown. Back on more relevant matters:

Mariah looks GORGEOUS and could pass for late 20s in this pic.

That face is flawless. Queen of youth.
    DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

• When she's back in Vegas do we think she'll cut Infinity from the setlist? It's so out of place with the rest of her iconic No. 1's and isn't a good encore song imo..... I've never been a hater of the song it just doesn't seem right on that setlist to me
      funny how one can learn
      to grow numb to the madness
      and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung
        Sure, all his actions were proof of his kind, decent heart: from embarrassing/disrespecting her with his blabbermouth, to acting like a desperate media attention whore, having his father spew all the BS he spewed on Facebook after their break up announcement, liking posts disparaging her voice, being absent a lot, and best of all- what she implied he pulled on her when she sang "Don't Explain." Dude was a real catch!
        Oop! I forgot about this... Still like Nick tho.
        Laissez Faire

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewisus
          Originally posted by Nippian93
          Originally posted by Lewisus
          A Mariah & Beyoncé duet?

I mean...I'm not sure how that would sound

It would definitely have some nice parts
          I'm sure they'd both sound nice. But what I actually meant was, what kind of song? A shady Thirsty type uptempo? A big ballad? Neither appeals to me.
          the word on the street is that, the song is called "Twisted",
          I think it will be a shady,self love,power and not in million years a Ballard

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15
            Originally posted by Nippian93
            A Mariah & Beyoncé duet?

I mean...I'm not sure how that would sound

It would definitely have some nice parts
            I'm sure they'd both sound nice. But what I actually meant was, what kind of song? A shady Thirsty type uptempo? A big ballad? Neither appeals to me.
            the word on the street is that, the song is called "Twisted",
            I think it will be a shady,self love,power and not in million years a Ballard
            I would absolutely die and come back to life if they chose to incorporate some of Jay's Heartbreaker verse I could see it working
            funny how one can learn
            and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild
              When she's back in Vegas do we think she'll cut Infinity from the setlist? It's so out of place with the rest of her iconic No. 1's and isn't a good encore song imo..... I've never been a hater of the song it just doesn't seem right on that setlist to me
              I hope Infinity stays.She needs to perform it every single day to remind herself to shoot whoever thought it wise to release that song.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                Originally posted by LambChild
                When she's back in Vegas do we think she'll cut Infinity from the setlist? It's so out of place with the rest of her iconic No. 1's and isn't a good encore song imo..... I've never been a hater of the song it just doesn't seem right on that setlist to me
                I hope Infinity stays.She needs to perform it every single day to remind herself to shoot whoever thought it wise to release that song.
                Is there anybody here who actually enjoys that high note at the end ?

Comment

• I think it's safe to say that Mariah would never - not now, not tomorrow, not in 40 years - sing a duet with Beyonce live so we can eliminate that. (Just Stand Up wasn't a duet and an exception for charity)

Record a track, maybe, but just don't see this happening right now.

Anyways, I can't help but feel that Mariah is so far out of Beyonce's league (even after all of Bey's successes). Mariah to me is a real musician and Beyonce comes across as a phony/fake - something feels off about this combo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCPH
                    I think it's safe to say that Mariah would never - not now, not tomorrow, not in 40 years - sing a duet with Beyonce live so we can eliminate that. (Just Stand Up wasn't a duet and an exception for charity)

Anyways, I can't help but feel that Mariah is so far out of Beyonce's league (even after all of Bey's successes). Mariah to me is a real musician and Beyonce comes across as a phony/fake - something feels off about this combo.
                    What are you talking about ? Mariah has stated that she thinks Beyonce is amazing and she would work with her anytime ..

Comment

I think it's safe to say that Mariah would never - not now, not tomorrow, not in 40 years - sing a duet with Beyonce live so we can eliminate that. (Just Stand Up wasn't a duet and an exception for charity)

Any big names right now you could see her collabing with before Beyonce though?
                      funny how one can learn
                      and block it away

Comment

• i would also not like a beyoncé duet.

I would love a AK duet. Alicia's and Mariah's kids are friends.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Yaasss duet with Alicia would be great... but back in 2007/8 when she was doing great music. Her new single is a little mess imo :-?

Comment

• I feel Mariah should not do duets, but I know she loves them/loves collaborating. I don't see how Beyonce's strong and dramatic singing style would fit with Mariah's musically and or even melodically. If this were introduced in a live performance, I'd expect Beyonce to outperform Mariah which would be awkward.

Comment

• I don't know who did this, but...

https://www.facebook.com/thestephanator ... 313668211/

Comment

• Originally posted by alex4mc
                                LOL that's so ridiculous

Comment

• I'd like Mariah and Beyonce do a chill R&B song like Exchange by Bryson Tiller or Oui by Jeremih.
                                  Laissez Faire

Comment

• Hahahaa

MESS!

Originally posted by onesup
                                    Originally posted by alex4mc
                                    LOL that's so ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Plushed
                                      Originally posted by MCPH

What are you talking about ? Mariah has stated that she thinks Beyonce is amazing and she would work with her anytime ..
                                      Lol, they're clearly know and like each other, so what else could she have said? It was a natural answer for tv - she needs to play nice.

I strongly doubt Beyonce is on top of Mariah's list of things to do right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by onesup
                                        I feel Mariah should not do duets, but I know she loves them/loves collaborating. I don't see how Beyonce's strong and dramatic singing style would fit with Mariah's musically and or even melodically. If this were introduced in a live performance, I'd expect Beyonce to outperform Mariah which would be awkward.
                                        If they were to perform a song at the BBMAs I think the performance would be reminiscent of Rihanna's/Britney's for the s&m remix. Not that that performance was great by any standards... Beyonce would perform the majority and Mariah would come out with some flashy entrance get the crowd amped and do her part
                                        funny how one can learn
                                        and block it away

Comment

• I for one welcome a Mariah/Beyonce duet

They both are excellent musicians, especially vocally. To even suggest they wouldn't know how to collaborate is an insult to their talents.

Mariah looks at Beyonce with respect and adoration, and the feeling is mutual. They are on each other's level in different ways. Mariah WAS where Beyonce is at right now ten years ago.

If the duet is true I'll buy the record ten times over to make up for the lack of support it will seem to get from some of you goats lol
                                          https://open.spotify.com/artist/2OYVRTcoHhYeFGM85pNLm6

Comment

• They're not on each other's level, in my humble opinion.

Comment

• Beyoncé was in a group, she knows how to compliment another woman's voice. And she could totally tone it down for a duet. Have you heard Love Drought?
                                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild

Any big names right now you could see her collabing with before Beyonce though?
                                                Mariah would always go for someone like Drake or The Weekend. Mariah simply isn't too keen on the whole female female thing, and doubt that will change for Beyonce. Fifth Harmony maybe, maybe. A female group.

Comment

A collaboration with Beyoncé would be a good move. This rumor already has the medias attention, even it is not confirmed.
                                                  By the way: Nowadays Mariah would benefit more than Beyonce would. Beyonce is on top of the game and doesn't need Mariah, but Mariah needs a big collabo to gain back the general publics attention.
                                                  I am not talking about her longevity!

Comment

Originally posted by Plushed

Lol, they're clearly know and like each other, so what else could she have said? It was a natural answer for tv - she needs to play nice.

Do you really think at this particular moment Beyonce needs a song with Mariah :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by MeGreat

A collaboration with Beyoncé would be a good move. This rumor already has the medias attention, even it is not confirmed.
                                                      By the way: Nowadays Mariah would benefit more than Beyonce would. Beyonce is on top of the game and doesn't need Mariah, but Mariah needs a big collabo to gain back the general publics attention.
                                                      Could Mariah be seen as desperate?

Comment

Originally posted by MeGreat

Could Mariah be seen as desperate?
                                                        No because she is a legend. It would say a lot that Beyonce chose her and not someone else. It would also help Mariah's reputation for not liking other women.
                                                        https://open.spotify.com/artist/2OYVRTcoHhYeFGM85pNLm6

Comment

• honestly i don't think mariah is the one who had the idea to duett with B
                                                          https://soundcloud.com/mofei-1/gtfo-...sion-demo-live
                                                          How Abt you ( #GTFO) -my new demo

Comment

• Originally posted by Plushed
                                                            Originally posted by Plushed

Do you really think at this particular moment Beyonce needs a song with Mariah :-)
                                                            Oh no not at all, lol. Even more fuel to why this is all very unlikely.

Comment

• It's just a baseless rumor. Something some fan made up when they set up that Diane Martel account, then someone else came up with the Twisted title, the fake May 22 date and y'all (well, some of you all) are running with it. It's pointless to even entertain the idea of a duet with B. You're discussing something that is NOT happening. (Sorry to sound like a wet blanket all the time lately but it is what it is.)
                                                              DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

Working...
                                                              X