Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marcomarao
    What happened to her face the last 2 years? Nobody changes that much that fast. It seems she had too much surgery done.
    What surgery can you possibly get to make your face change like that?
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

What happened to her face the last 2 years? Nobody changes that much that fast. It seems she had too much surgery done.
      I think it's already been established that she's had some work done so, can we PLEASE stop asking what happened to her face? It's like we can't go a day without someone asking the same questions over and over again. Do you people ever get tired of that?
      I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by darnellabc
        Originally posted by marcomarao
        I think it's already been established that she's had some work done so, can we PLEASE stop asking what happened to her face? It's like we can't go a day without someone asking the same questions over and over again. Do you people ever get tired of that?
        Well, that's my first time and I haven't been reading Ukmix so much. Sorry then

Comment

• But it's not plastic surgery. Drinking 6-10 glasses of wine a week can do this to your face.

There is not a plastic surgery in the world that Mariah would willingly do that would make her face bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
            But it's not plastic surgery. Drinking 6-10 glasses of wine a week can do this to your face.

There is not a plastic surgery in the world that Mariah would willingly do that would make her face bigger.
            Great point. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Warhol

Q & ANDY: MARIAH CAREY

Five octaves, 18 No. 1 singles, 200 million records sold. And the best tour rider in the biz (reportedly: 20 white kittens, 100 white doves, and a bevy of bendy straws for the Cristal). When we called Mariah Carey the world's biggest diva in our September 2007 cover story, we weren't wrong. And we wouldn't be wrong now—and, God, we still love her for it. As she wraps up her sensational yearlong Vegas residency, Mariah Carey's #1 to Infinity at Caesars Palace, and prepares to launch Mariah's World, her docu-series on E!, Miss Glitter talked to Andy about Marilyn movies and Hello Kitty.

ANDY WARHOL: What did you have for breakfast?
              MARIAH CAREY: Smoked salmon with capers.

WARHOL: What was your first job?
              CAREY: I worked at a pet shop.

WARHOL: Who was the nicest person you worked for?
              CAREY: They were all pretty bad...

WARHOL: What are you working on now?
              CAREY: I'm touring, filming a docu-series, and trying my hardest to get back into the studio as soon as possible.

WARHOL: Is there anything you regret not doing?
              CAREY: To quote Frank Sinatra, "Regrets, I've had a few / But then again, too few to mention."

WARHOL: What's your favorite movie?
              CAREY: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

WARHOL: Do you keep a diary?
              CAREY: YES!

WARHOL: Do you dream?
              CAREY: Sometimes I wake up laughing when I have a great dream. And sometimes I have nightmares - and I HATE them

WARHOL: When do you get nervous?
              CAREY: I still get nervous sometimes before performing.

WARHOL: What's the craziest thing a fan has sent you?
              CAREY: The fans never send me crazy things. They send me things that they put so much time and effort into making, and they are so amazing. You have to see them!

WARHOL: Are you a good cook?
              CAREY: Yes! I've been told I'm a very good cook, and I have several specialties.

WARHOL: What do you think about love?
              CAREY: I never thought that I would have love again, but it's amazing how the universe brings love to you.

WARHOL: Do you think that it is vanity to worry so much about what you look like?
              CAREY: Yes! I wish I could get over it. LOL

WARHOL: Do you dance at home?
              CAREY: Oh yeah!!! LOL

WARHOL: What kind of clothes do you like now?
              CAREY: Lingerie.

WARHOL: Do you do your own nails?
              CAREY: I could do my own nails...I went to beauty school in the 11th grade. But why would I do that now?

WARHOL: How many tubes of lipstick do you use a day?
              CAREY: I prefer gloss.

WARHOL: Do you have a dream role?
              CAREY: Yes. I want to be Hello Kitty. Haha.
              Follow Moi På Twitter: Me. I Am...goatBuster©

Comment

• Originally posted by tifetqueen
                I've learned to not believe in anything Mariah teases or promises. I'll only believe it when I see it!! :-?

Also, apart from MIAM, JD as well as Mariah, seem to be stuck in 1995 in terms of music. Mariah is a musical GENIUS, she can do whatever she wants, so why not try with different producers? Something out of her comfort zone.

Let's wait and see. At least let's hope their song is something like the MIAM songs...
                Stuck in 1995? You mean 2005? Mariah's sound is more 2005 than 90s. More WBT than ABMB. Heck I Wish we got more songs like ABMB!

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
                  Originally posted by Dedicated
                  Originally posted by banksy
                  Originally posted by Dedicated
                  Everyone complains about her working with JD but have they ever produced a bad song? No.

You Had Your Chance was/is terrible.

Absolute lies.
                  No, it's terrible. I realize that she was feeling vulnerable, but the song is awful. You guys are free to like it, though. I can only tolerate the intro and outro. Nothing in between.

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                    But it's not plastic surgery. Drinking 6-10 glasses of wine a week can do this to your face.

Great point. Thank you.

Maybe alcohol together with aging ..

Comment

• If Mariah was stolen from again two months ago then why hasn't Stella been fired? I wonder if she was just exaggerating and actually meant two years ago with MIAMTEC. She's probably also a bit paranoid which is understandable given what's happened in the past.

Anyway, I have nothing against Stella but it does make you wonder. Clearly stolen concepts is not the (only) reason her team in 2013-2014 were fired. They had become very slack. I must say though that the MIAMTEC era failure was as much Mariah's fault as anyone else's with the constant delays even before her injury, not capitalising on her stint on Idol, choosing to dub performances unnecessarily, not putting her own time and effort into more promotion rather than solely expecting the label to do that. Of course she was going through personal issues too but she's been through worse and I applaud her for her ability to keep her personal and professional life separate, especially not letting it affect her work ethic in the past.
                      I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Originally posted by eternally12
                        If Mariah was stolen from again two months ago then why hasn't Stella been fired? I wonder if she was just exaggerating and actually meant two years ago with MIAMTEC. She's probably also a bit paranoid which is understandable given what's happened in the past.

Anyway, I have nothing against Stella but it does make you wonder. Clearly stolen concepts is not the (only) reason her team in 2013-2014 were fired. They had become very slack. I must say though that the MIAMTEC era failure was as much Mariah's fault as anyone else's with the constant delays even before her injury, not capitalising on her stint on Idol, choosing to dub performances unnecessarily, not putting her own time and effort into more promotion rather than solely expecting the label to do that. Of course she was going through personal issues too but she's been through worse and I applaud her for her ability to keep her personal and professional life separate, especially not letting it affect her work ethic in the past.
                        What does Stella have anything to do with that? She's ultimately a publicist. She looks after Mariah's career and reputation. The musical director and her team of producers are the ones that need to be looked at.
                        Got flavour like ice cream

Comment

• ^It was relevant because it was in direct response to another users claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by feeklv

Alcohol makes you age faster, actually, but that's only part of the problem here. How many pictures have we seen of her with a glass of something in her hand in the last few months? She definitely has that alcohol bloat.

Comment

• Originally posted by HerSweetLullaby
                              Originally posted by eternally12
                              If Mariah was stolen from again two months ago then why hasn't Stella been fired? I wonder if she was just exaggerating and actually meant two years ago with MIAMTEC. She's probably also a bit paranoid which is understandable given what's happened in the past.

What does Stella have anything to do with that? She's ultimately a publicist. She looks after Mariah's career and reputation. The musical director and her team of producers are the ones that need to be looked at.
                              Stella hires the people around Mariah.

And Mariah fired her ENTIRE team in 2014.

Good point about producers but I'm pretty sure we don't even know if the concept stolen was music related
                              I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy
                                Originally posted by feeklv

Alcohol makes you age faster, actually, but that's only part of the problem here. How many pictures have we seen of her with a glass of something in her hand in the last few months? She definitely has that alcohol bloat.
                                Interestingly, 1-2 standard drinks a day is actually known to be good for heart health

Comment

Originally posted by HerSweetLullaby
                                  Originally posted by eternally12

Stella hires the people around Mariah.

And Mariah fired her ENTIRE team in 2014.

Good point about producers but I'm pretty sure we don't even know if the concept stolen was music related
                                  Maybe, but I doubt Stella actually comes into contact with Mariah's material. That's just outside her responsibilities. It wasn't surprising that Nick said in an interview that despite Mariah having a lot of people around her, she's still the one running the show. For musical concepts to leak it would have to be from someone who's around her music. Like in the 2000/2001 Loverboy fiasco.

Her 2014 team was fired because they just outright SUCKED. That was the most mishandled period of her career. Unprofessional and just really amateur. JD needs to stay in the studio until Mariah feels he's good enough for her to take out of the cage.

Comment

• @ trolls fighting over whether Mariah is an alcoholic or addicted to plastic surgery, literally every other day! As if plastic surgery and liver damage comes and goes like the flu. And then the next day they trip over themselves trying to backtrack when even people in the media see Mariah as simply beautiful. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were drunk/high and/or mentally imbalanced. It's so funny, because it's probably true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dandelion
                                      @ trolls fighting over whether Mariah is an alcoholic or addicted to plastic surgery, literally every other day! As if plastic surgery and liver damage comes and goes like the flu. And then the next day they trip over themselves trying to backtrack when even people in the media see Mariah as simply beautiful. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were drunk/high and/or mentally imbalanced. It's so funny, because it's probably true.
                                      Says the biggest troll in the history of ukmix #BYE
                                      No one is calling Mariah a plastic surgery addict nor an alcoholic. Get over yourself.

Comment

• Mariah looks gorgeous, love her big smile.
                                        "So starry eyed
                                        On the flowery hillside
                                        Breathless and fervid
                                        Amid the dandelions"

Comment

• Anyways... She has such a beautiful natural smile. I love it when she gives us that #classicSmile. Even if she's 80, she'll still probably one of the most gorgeous woman on Earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                            Originally posted by Dandelion
                                            @ trolls fighting over whether Mariah is an alcoholic or addicted to plastic surgery, literally every other day! As if plastic surgery and liver damage comes and goes like the flu. And then the next day they trip over themselves trying to backtrack when even people in the media see Mariah as simply beautiful. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were drunk/high and/or mentally imbalanced. It's so funny, because it's probably true.
                                            No one is calling Mariah a plastic surgery addict nor an alcoholic. Get over yourself.
                                            the alcoholic thing was insinuated and even literally named multiple times.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Why isn't Mariah's word EVER good enough for a certain crowd? She's been robbed of her musical ideas and other intellectual properties. It's a fact. The only people who would even be trying to spin it would be the thieves themselves.

Only a fool would defend an unknown against a known person, with proven integrity and credibility, for no other reason than just to be the devil's advocate!

Comment

• Nothing wrong with devil's advocate honestly. It keeps us all balanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dandelion
                                                  Why isn't Mariah's word EVER good enough for a certain crowd? She's been robbed of her musical ideas and other intellectual properties. It's a fact. The only people who would even be trying to spin it would be the thieves themselves.

Only a fool would defend an unknown against a known person, with proven integrity and credibility, for no other reason than just to be the devil's advocate!
                                                  Well not all of us are just gonna eat up everything that's presented to us. I don't let my love for someone or something cloud my better judgement. Some of the counter-evidence posted by some people is also FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by banksy
                                                    Originally posted by feeklv

Interestingly, 1-2 standard drinks a day is actually known to be good for heart health
                                                    The rule of thumb is no more than one alcoholic drink per day for women, and that's an average. Some women can only have some a few times a week. T

And while it's true that reservatrol in red wine may be great for heart health (The American Heart Association isn't definitive on this yet), the same doesn't hold for every type of alcohol. You can't drink scotch or beer by the bucketful and claim doing so helps your heart, because it doesn't. Also, possibly being heart-healthy doesn't prevent the dehydration and water retention drinking brings. When your water consumption doesn't keep pace with alcohol consumption, you get bloated.

Comment

• Originally posted by HerSweetLullaby
                                                      Well not all of us are just gonna eat up everything that's presented to us. I don't let my love for someone or something cloud my better judgement. Some of the counter-evidence posted by some people is also FACT.

Comment

• If u use your brain just a little bit u can find out why mariah face looks weird sometimes.
                                                        so Go and watch ET video interview on the yacht and focus on the moments of her posing and putting an acting smile for a pic with the female host. The magic is solved I swear. Add to this, that she is 47 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                                          Originally posted by EAI
                                                          Originally posted by Dandelion
                                                          the alcoholic thing was insinuated and even literally named multiple times.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me or not, but it's no secret that she likes her "splashes". Maybe she is an alcoholic, maybe she isn't. That's her business. Still, if the topic comes up, I'm not going to pretend that everything is rosy and perfect and Mariah isn't human. It's pretty obvious to a lot of people that Mariah may have a drinking problem. Does that mean that I like her any less? No. Do I think she's ugly, fat, or untalented? Of course not. It means that I have an opinion, and like everyone else here, have the privilege of expressing it.

Is UKMix like FOMM? You can only say glowing things about her or else?

Comment

Comment

• The biggest troll of them all is the one who comments on EAI's YouTube videos
                                                              funny how one can learn
                                                              to grow numb to the madness
                                                              and block it away

Comment

Working...
                                                              X