No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like the person writing this article had an agenda. From the cover quote (plus the little "Yes this is her face on her shirt") to the random snapshot collage of all the diva things she said.
    Last edited by Hejira; Tue July 9th, 2019, 17:19.

Comment

• What's problematic? Discussing a segment in a freshly published interview. And no I'm not in her panties - only going by who she's known to have been in relationships with & the general common sense that adult couples have sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon View Post
        Don’t hold someone to your own standards dahhling. You can be with people without going all the way. It’s possible. Not everybody has that to their credit.
        I've been with 120 guys so definitely not holding her to my standard dahhling

Comment

• Originally posted by mariahmatherspacker View Post
          What's problematic? Discussing a segment in a freshly published interview. And no I'm not in her panties - only going by who she's known to have been in relationships with & the general common sense that adult couples have sex.
          You trying to insist Bryan is gay isn't cool first of all.

Comment

What's problematic? Discussing a segment in a freshly published interview. And no I'm not in her panties - only going by who she's known to have been in relationships with & the general common sense that adult couples have sex.

She’s telling us she’s been with 5 men yet you’re assuming she’s been with more and is lying because she stepped out with a few other guys or was rumored to have been in relationships with others. That’s what’s problematic. Yes adult couples have sex but not everyone has sexual intercourse with someone they are seeing.

Comment

• If dissing her catalog and Mariah herself as an artist weren't enough, now her sexual history and her right to describe it as she chooses is under attack?

TF is wrong with some of you? Two men mentioned here harassed and exploited their connection to her endlessly, but yeah, Mariah not mentioning her involvement with them is a problem.

I swear some of you have ice cream for brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon View Post
                She’s telling us she’s been with 5 men yet you’re assuming she’s been with more and is lying because she stepped out with a few other guys or was rumored to have been in relationships with others. That’s what’s problematic. Yes adult couples have sex but not everyone has sexual intercourse with someone they are seeing.
                Not saying she's lying, but maybe that she's being a little clumsy with her figure. And I didn't count guys she 'stepped out with' I only mentioned known boyfriends of hers - in most cases for several years. And the point I was making is that there's no need for her to give a number in the first place - she isn't a teenager who has to prove her innocence, she's a grown woman who can do what she wants without having to justify it.

Comment

she's a grown woman who can do what she wants without having to justify it.
                  So, hush?
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She said she is been with 5 men, 5. that's it, I believe her and I live her

I don't believe the E thing, James was never intimate with her, Mark was a made up coz she was single for a long time, and Bryan has never been into her bed I bet

that's my Mariah, I love her

she can be so touchy touchy but I think she is very careful and choosy and I love her for that,

kinda feel like this is why Nick and her didn't work coz she is not that into sex and Nick you know still young and the blood is still boiling

and James too, they slept know separate rooms I think, if I remember correctly, Mariah is THE QUEEN,i love her

she gives these men a run,she don't play around,

remember she went to bed with Tommy after marriage and also Nick,

so I BELIEVE HER.

Comment

• I love it

Comment

• @ 3:17 I like tht he've mentioned Mariah as someone who is talented songwriter. Not so sure abour Beyonce (Does she write music? Genuine question)

Comment

• Re: the Cosmo article,

I didnít care for the actual interview, and I think the editing was jarring. Something seemed off.

But the video was very natural and entertaining.

I donít like the mention of numbers of sexual partners as a general rule of taste, but that is the type of thing that a magazine like Cosmo loves to bring up. Not my taste, but must be good for readership.
                          You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• She may have felt the need to address it because people just assume she sleeps with everyone sheís seen with.

Comment

• That video was great. That's how she comes across as the person she is. Written interviews have always been an issue with her...they just take what they want to take and spin into something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulwieboo View Post
                                @ 3:17 I like tht he've mentioned Mariah as someone who is talented songwriter. Not so sure abour Beyonce (Does she write music? Genuine question)

Ask to Ne-yo ;)
                                IG Account:
                                https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

• She looks amazing

I want to drop kick that author for calling us elderly millennials, very ageist and snooty, I donít like the tone of her article
                                  #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                    omg Almost home really
                                    Really. Great lyrics, amazing vocals, strong melody. It just has everything.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Colombia71345 View Post
                                      Ask to Ne-yo ;)
                                      What does tha mean? I'm very undereducated in popular culture ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                        This isn’t the WBT topic tho.
                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                          I used to no like AH, but over the years I've got to a point where i listen to it sometimes. It's definetly not typical Mariah song, but is nice, and climax can kill someone. These notes, I swear...

Comment

Not Mariah still claiming sheís still only been with 5 men

I mean even if she didnít sleep around, only counting her marriages/serious relationships the math just doesnít add up: Tommy, Derek, Luis, Damizza, Mark, Nick, James. And if weíre also to believe that sheís also sleeping with her gay best friend Bryan thatís already 8. Honestly I donít get why she even feels the need to give a number, itís not like anybody gives a shit or like thereís any shame in having been with more.
                                            I don't think she literally means five. She probably means she hasn't had many.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulwieboo View Post
                                              What does tha mean? I'm very undereducated in popular culture ;)
                                              You could google what Ne-yo, Linda Perry and in some way Sia have to say about Beyonce's "songwriting" skills
                                              IG Account:
                                              https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

• The 5 men she slept with are:

1993 - 1996 - Tommy Mottola
                                                1998 - 2001 - Luis Miguel
                                                2004 - 2008 - Mark Sudack
                                                2008 - 2014 - Nick Cannon
                                                2017 - present - Bryan Tanaka

She's never had an intimate relationship with Derek Jeter... They were literally only photographed liked ONCE... They kind of dated for 2 weeks or so.

Eminem probably did have an intimate relationship with her - of which she is ashamed for whatever reason - I do not think that they've ever slept together - Mariah denied any such things.

James Packer was engaged to her, but there are reports out there that he confirmed that they've never did the thing in bed.

I have always looked up to her for being so outspoken against sleeping around, being promiscuous. She is treating her sexuality seriously and that's dignified.

I do think that she is kind of a prude... I mean it is one thing to enhance your looks and show off your body - like she does all the time - but it is a whole other level to invite everyone you see into your bed. I am exactly like that as well. I like to show my body off and collect the thirst, but b4 I will invite someone into my bed, that person needs to run a mile or 10.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• "She is treating her sexuality seriously and that's dignified."

Sorry, but having relations with many people is as serious as this.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                    "She is treating her sexuality seriously and that's dignified."

Sorry, but having relations with many people is as serious as this.
                                                    Now, you wanted to misinterpret whatI said. There is having relationships and then there is going out every night and coming home with someone else.

I judge people who invite people into their beds without really knowing them. I know this has to be a generational thing. I am old. I have my opinion and you can judge them if you think they are outdated.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                      Now, you wanted to misinterpret whatI said. There is having relationships and then there is going out every night and coming home with someone else.

I judge people who invite people into their beds without really knowing them. I know this has to be a generational thing. I am old. I have my opinion and you can judge them if you think they are outdated.
                                                      You shouldnt really judge anyone for doing what they want with their body. Why do you care what other people do? If you dont like the idea of having sex with someone you dont know thats fine but you shouldnt judge and mind your own business. The person who has sex only with selected people are not better than people who have sex with different people without knowing them. The same goes the other way around they are not better than you. Just live your life and let live the others
                                                      Last edited by Yerac; Tue July 9th, 2019, 21:01.

Comment

• Unless one is sleeping with her themselves, literally nobody should be giving a good goddamn about what is or isn't going on in Mariah's bed. I care generally that she is happy and healthy in all areas of her life, as a fan of her art. Enjoyment of said art has precious little to do with her vaginal traffic and is neither useful commentary on her part nor useful contemplation on ours.
                                                        The sands of time fade into dark
                                                        Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                        A message to madness
                                                        Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                                          Unless one is sleeping with her themselves, literally nobody should be giving a good goddamn about what is or isn't going on in Mariah's bed. I care generally that she is happy and healthy in all areas of her life, as a fan of her art. Enjoyment of said art has precious little to do with her vaginal traffic and is neither useful commentary on her part nor useful contemplation on ours.
                                                          THIS

Comment

• Exactly. Slut-shaming has no place in 2019, and Mariah having slept with 5 men wouldn’t make her any more ‘dignified’ than if she had slept with 50 men. Women are allowed to be sexually liberated.

Comment

• My top 3 post-2000 Mariah songs: We Belong Together, #Beautiful, GTFO

My top 5 post-2000 Mariah songs: We Belong Together, #Beautiful, GTFO, Lead The Way, Giving Me Life

Comment

Working...
                                                              X