Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rawiri James View Post
    The Bible condemns many things and advocates plenty of others which many people - Christians included - find offensive, or problematic.

With respect, it's not your business to reconcile Mariah Carey's romantic relationships with God. It's her business, right?

Also, I enjoy reading religious texts from time to time and I believe in God, which is why I tend to take my directions from Him, and not some problematic PR team from thousands of years ago.
    I just remembered that God is non-binary. Technically, God is a "they", not a "he", since there are three parts, and God even said, "let us make man in our image". That is so unbelievably cool to me, and it's probably my years of living as a heathen that made me forget, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
      I think she’s 100% had fillers in her top lip. It’s tasteful though and looks nice on her. It’s definitely thicker than it was. I don’t think she’s had any surgery on them.
      She's been doing it since at least Einstein. I remember being on FOMM and mentioning it in a thread about her SNL performance, and some crazy lamb was like, "it's Kristopher Buckle's extended lip line, you wench".

Also, it's very nice to see you 'round these here parts.

Comment

• Same Time, it’s a rip song anthem then...
        fan base only & one 4 Mariah Carey is on Everything about Mariah Carey Infos
        http://mariahcareyinfos.forumactif.com/forum

Comment

• Great to read Blood Orange appreciates Mariah so much, well deserved!
          #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• If Mariah was born in 1969, I feel quite sad that we haven’t celebrated her 50th.
            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
              She's been doing it since at least Einstein. I remember being on FOMM and mentioning it in a thread about her SNL performance, and some crazy lamb was like, "it's Kristopher Buckle's extended lip line, you wench".

Also, it's very nice to see you 'round these here parts.
              Thank you
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunman6 View Post
                RIP OSD
                Same Time , it’s a rip song then...

Comment

If Mariah was born in 1969, I feel quite sad that we haven’t celebrated her 50th.
                  Same. Better to say, she hasn’t real age bc she Isn’t real, she IS a fairytale in one and only person.

Comment

• Long article from Billboar about OTR possibly breaking the record

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c..._X-7T76Tg0KGqY

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                      You may not think that, but I do, and I stand by what I said. BTW, Mariah was born in 1969 (her government records confirm this), meaning she turned 39 in 2008.
                      And I stand by what I said too sis. You’re not a female you wouldn’t even understand.

Comment

• 49 or 50 doesn't really change anything tbh...especially since her birth year 1970 is around since forever so 1 year really didn't make a difference back then (and shouldn't now)
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Mariah: I should’ve had my lip done, but it’s too late now.
                          Lambs: She’s had them done in [insert year].

Mariah: I’ve been with a total of 5 men in my life.
                          Lambs: She had sex with [insert countless names].

I mean, why does she even bother when even her own fans doubt about everything she says

Comment

• Lol ok.. if she hasn’t had fillers in her top lip, then her lip gained weight over the last few years.

Comment

• I love that she chose the drums in “Giving Me Life,” they are everything

I adore the guitar in the outer too, I would give anything for her to do a New Wave inspired song with him since he does them so well, imagine a Prince production moment, a ballad with dem “Purple Rain” guitars
                              #CAUTION

Comment

• So she must have lied in the interview then when she said it was too late to get her lips done now.
                                Stay Cover
                                https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
                                GTFO cover
                                https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• some people here are doing the most as if they are Mariah Carey herself, like chill, go drink water,milk or something, it's her life and her choices, we are just here to celebrate it.
                                  #GoodGod

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                    And I stand by what I said too sis. You’re not a female you wouldn’t even understand.
                                    I am a woman who’s had weight and eating disorder issues, actually. Headed to the gym at the moment, as a matter of fact.

Few people here probably understand better than I do. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions. Let’s agree to respect that and keep it moving.
                                    Last edited by banksy; Wed July 10th, 2019, 23:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFantasy View Post
                                      Mariah: I should’ve had my lip done, but it’s too late now.

I mean, why does she even bother when even her own fans doubt about everything she says
                                      Because that’s what being a public figure is? Because not everyone takes everything as it’s given and it’s okay to question things? She also said she didn’t get her boobs done, guess that’s fact too then.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFantasy View Post
                                        Mariah: I should’ve had my lip done, but it’s too late now.

I think there’s a difference in discussing a public figure and judging them for their choices.

Comment

• Another reason I’m excited for her book is because I think she will set the record straight on a lot of stuff - possibly even her age and surgery rumours. Though, to be honest, I find both topics to be boring.

I’m hoping much more time and effort is spent sharing stories and perspectives about her upbringing, being a woman in the industry and what some of the music is all about.

Comment

• I kinda love seeing her as skinny as she was in 2008 lol, but my favorite Mariah era in terms of her figure is #B/late-Idol era 2013 and 2018. She looked GORGEOUS all throughout 2018.
                                            DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

• Mariah was born in 1970. Only fools believe the conspiracy.

Mariah did not do anything to her lips... and if she did - which I cannot see and therefore do not believe - it looks amazing and must be the best lip-job any celebrity has ever done in the history of mankind (30,000 bc - present).

It's so dumb to discuss these things. lol. As if we don't have anything better to discuss, or people to shame like those who think that GML is "only an OK song". smh.

Again, I judge everyone who has such low taste and therefore low self-esteem. Hating on anything our lord, Messiah, does is blasphemy. Satan will get u all. Unless Satan looks anything like Tom Ellis (Lucifer) then, holy father, thy kingdom come.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• her lips looks exactly like from the day 1. she probably have done some nip tuck here and there but not on her lips

Comment

• I still pressed for her biotip

Whatever, time goes by... even when she’ll going to have 90 years ago, we still loves her like 1st date. She’s a industry legend.

Comment

• It’s not the worst thing in the world if she’s had fillers. If you don’t think they all do it, you have to be pretty naive. Most non celebs do it these days.

And let’s not pretend they don’t all lie about what they’ve had done. Lol

Comment

• Tonight Mariah performs in Quebec in the Festival d'été

Comment

• @7:36

Comment

• Mmmh! @ Wendy saying she was the first to do the own T-shirt thing b4 Mariah, hahhahahahha. this woman

just like she said that Mariah performing at Vegas with bed on stage she was thinking of doing too and she stole her concept, B bye,

Go Mariah

Comment

It’s not the worst thing in the world if she’s had fillers. If you don’t think they all do it, you have to be pretty naive. Most non celebs do it these days.

And let’s not pretend they don’t all lie about what they’ve had done. Lol

I have two friends who have done it and I work at a hospital and lots of staff have it. It’s like having your nails and lashes done these days. I don’t see it on Mariah her top lip is just like it always looks, only times it looks different is depending on how she’s had her makeup
                                                            Applied. And with her saying herself she’s not had it done I just can’t really see that she would have. The most subtle work still creates the duck look no matter how small
                                                            Stay Cover
                                                            https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
                                                            GTFO cover
                                                            https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• I think it's the lipstick, in this pic you can see it like always

Last edited by delapuerta; Thu July 11th, 2019, 16:50.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X