No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Hits, Merry Christmas and WBT seeing a small bump on iTunes UK.

How come??

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
      I think it's the lipstick, in this pic you can see like always

we can see in this pic she does her makeup with pincel so it looks her lips are bigger

Comment

• Oh god yes it’s bloody obvious it’s pencil there, I could do with a natural looking pencilled top lip as my top lip is pathetic. I may even go for fillers myself but it would have to be the tiniest amount, if I got a duck beak I’d be mortified and I’d look absolutely hideous.
        Stay Cover
        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
        GTFO cover
        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• OmG its tonight guys.I am going to see mariah for the 8th time in QUEBEC for the FEQ FESTIVAL.Can't litteraly contain myself.Hope i'll be able to meet her

Comment

• Originally posted by lillovaboy2013 View Post
            OmG its tonight guys.I am going to see mariah for the 8th time in QUEBEC for the FEQ FESTIVAL.Can't litteraly contain myself.Hope i'll be able to meet her
            enjoy the queen. <3
            My Chart

Comment

• Last show was almost a month ago. Wonder how will she sounds. #excited

Comment

• It was obvious she had lip fillers on the Voice episode she was on, it’s subtle but she definitely does. The effects wear off fairly quickly unless you top up every few months
                I’ll just sit right here and sing that good old school sh@* to you!

Comment

• Just placed my order for my Mariah face shirt. <3

Comment

• Wtf has happened to Mariah’s bottle cap views on Twitter? ZERO views
                    Stay Cover
                    https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
                    GTFO cover
                    https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• Just placed my order for my Mariah face shirt. <3

Comment

• what time is the show start??

can't see anything on social media
                        anyone?

Comment

• Any word on attendance total?

Comment

• Comment

• O_o

Comment

• Mariah has definitely had a boob job, nose job not sure and of course the tummy tucks. On top of those she has regular procedures done like thigh shaping Botox fillers etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                  Blood Orange is releasing new music and he talks about Mariah in this interview. He gives all the credit to her

https://www.vulture.com/2019/07/dev-...e-mixtape.html

How did you become involved with Mariah Carey on “Giving Me Life”? I thought Caution was one of her better albums.
                                  I think so, too, personally, as a Mariah stan. Or as a member of the Lambily. That was crazy. So someone reached out from her team asking if I was around in L.A. to work. Through the years, there’d be messages like that about certain stuff that never panned out. Usually what happens is someone’s team asks me if I want to work with whoever, and then I’m super jacked for it, and they’re like, “Cool. We also just signed this artist from London if you want to …”

Anyway, Mariah’s people hit me up, and it was a crazy thing. I went to the studio, and if I remember correctly, we didn’t even make music for the first three hours. We just listened to music. Her music knowledge is out of control. It’s another planet of music knowledge.

She’s a singer who doesn’t get enough credit for being an incredible songwriter, and for knowing what she knows about how to make good records. I think a lot of people believe she just gets the material and sings it.
                                  No, no, no. Everything is written in the room. It was me at a piano and her sitting next to me. We wrote that song. Even the snare sound was her telling me what snare sound she wants. Even the samples! I do a lot of talking sample things in my music, and I think people probably think that was me, but that was her. She knows every word to Coming to America. She literally spoke the samples to me, and when I went and found it, it was verbatim. It’s a somewhat out-there song, and I think people thought the out-there parts were my influence when they weren’t.

Did you know Slick Rick was going to be on the record, or did you find out later?
                                  Well, the funny thing is that on the very first day, when we had the beat going, she kept telling me, “This would be amazing with Slick Rick on it.” She said he was her favorite rapper when she was growing up in New York. So when Slick Rick eventually appeared on it, I was like, Oh shit, that was real. She meant that.
                                  The thing about GML doesn't really make sense though as he has a song which is sonically very similar with the same car beeps and everything. He definitely brought the vibe of the track to his portion of the writing.

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15 View Post
                                    We Belong Together

iTunes:
                                    #1 Botswana

#Taste
                                    #Iconin
                                    That's prob about 5 copies!
                                    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                    Just saw a screenshot on Twitter about Caution having sold 378,000 SPS WW. It's allegedly from Kworb.
                                    Any truth in that?
                                    None whatsoever.
                                    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    Now, you wanted to misinterpret whatI said. There is having relationships and then there is going out every night and coming home with someone else.

I judge people who invite people into their beds without really knowing them. I know this has to be a generational thing. I am old. I have my opinion and you can judge them if you think they are outdated.
                                    German gay guys are the ones who most f..k around lol. Ever been to the sauna in Berlin!?

Comment

• Say something positive for a change

Comment

• [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION], if you look over the series of the last three posts here, there wasnt one positive thing said about MC. This is the sort of thing rubbing people the wrong way.

Comment

• Third look:

Comment

• Why keep telling him/her it's wrong everytime?? why not blocking this person Mods?? why?, who does he think he is??

+Don't you ever reply to my posts, like EVER with your negativity, I wrote that for fan, u think I don't know that it's not selling a MIL in that area??

BTW Mariah sounds good from the clips I've seen so far but she was careful not to go for big ones as she hasn't sing in min since the CT, I understand as we all know she sounds better when she sings regularly like when she tours

Go Mimi.

Comment

• from that clip, it wasn't a strong night for her, but what is she wearing.......
                                              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                Third look:

The prelude vulnerability impact tho!
                                                fan base only & one 4 Mariah Carey is on Everything about Mariah Carey Infos
                                                http://mariahcareyinfos.forumactif.com/forum

Comment

• Queen of stage clothes... lol

Comment

• The Emancipation of Dandelion

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                    [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION], if you look over the series of the last three posts here, there wasnt one positive thing said about MC. This is the sort of thing rubbing people the wrong way.
                                                    Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• I really doubt she’s had surgery. Overdone fillers in 2016 yes but now I think not or may be very very minimal. In an interview in 2015 she mentioned that an spf is good at preventing skin ageing. This is true, sun is the main cause of wrinkles, so much research on it...

Also being biracial is going to help her out with ageing skin wise, more melanin more skin protection from sun. It’s just her genes
                                                      Even her mum really aged well with Irish European genes/ less sun protection etc..., (hope people are offended by this)

Comment

• Literarily looks the same

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                          [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION], if you look over the series of the last three posts here, there wasnt one positive thing said about MC. This is the sort of thing rubbing people the wrong way.
                                                          Huh? There wasn't anything negative either. I love how you had nothing to say about the mess that was the last five pages when I said nothing yet jump on my comments and try to make a thing of it..

Comment

• Originally posted by IrresistibleCharms View Post
                                                            The prelude vulnerability impact tho!
                                                            what do you mean? Lol and I wonder why she dresses less youthful than before and her make up

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                              Huh? There wasn't anything negative either. I love how you had nothing to say about the mess that was the last five pages when I said nothing yet jump on my comments and try to make a thing of it..
                                                              Yes there was in your backhanded, shady way. You are always trying to undermine Mariah. A producer gave her huge praise for a song they worked on yet you said what he said doesn't make sense cause he has a song that's similar. Your narrative and agenda is so tired and boringly obvious.

Go and stan someone else you actually like.
                                                              Last edited by Eamon; Fri July 12th, 2019, 10:27.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X