• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
    I don't know why though ...
    For me Infinity is kinda better than With You
    "Lift up your head
    Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
      Just stopping by to say I'm ready to do my part to get AIWFC to no.1 this Xmas season!
      This is the energy we need in this thread!
      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
      See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        I only said "kinda" ...

She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

That film, so full of gif worthy moments.

Comment

• Gratuitous DP

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
              That film, so full of gif worthy moments.
              OT: I love it, the hysterics of it all.
              Have you ever seen this? I die laughing every time LOL
              "Lift up your head
              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• ^ Might have been even funnier if they had just created a montage as video for the ABBA song (or any bright song) without the dialog.

Comment

• this place is life today, I cant

and [MENTION=67436]WEBofDESIRE[/MENTION] u are the best,

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15 View Post
                    this place is life today, I cant

and [MENTION=67436]WEBofDESIRE[/MENTION] u are the best,
                    LOL hats off to you and the rest of the crew for filling out my joke.

Comment

• Obsessed is still going strong. Let's take a moment to salute singing to that mic along with this dude Adam ...

Comment

• Speaking of Without You!
                        Todayís, todayís female artists, no disrespect, wish they could pull off a performance like this without adding all the bells and whistles!

http://marcokircher.com
                        http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                        IG: marco235

Comment

• I still can’t believe someone here said that Without You was not a USA hit! I guess, in their minds, it’s not a hit unless it goes to number one!
                          Last edited by Cashiado; Thu September 12th, 2019, 23:10.

My YT Channel!

Comment

• I love the raw, nervousness of this performance ! She was so nervous and had the loose dress strap falling to contend with. Even at such a young age, she sang through it at a pivotal moment!

edit: and I love, at the end, she just lets her strap fall and not give a f**k.
                            I miss the days when live performances on these award shows weren’t so “processed “ or whatever you want to call it.
                            Last edited by Cashiado; Thu September 12th, 2019, 23:59.

My YT Channel!

Comment

• I swear some people here are too much, hahahahhahah, I need to know who chose "Other" on the pole above, like for real??

Last year AIW went top 3 and it was not the best chart week coz of the separation days for Streaming and Radio, but if u can do a Lil Math u will see that this year AIW have a better chance to hit the top spot depend on how big the #1 song at the time will be, but Mariah will pull 500+ points on that week alone, so the other songs needs at least 600 points to deny Mariah the chance to do so,

and someone saying other on the pole, that means that person didn't even do even a Lil mathematics to see the chances it has this year

at least people who said #1,top 3 or top 5 are realistic

anyways, I laughed so hard reading the pole just now,

Comment

• This is LOVERly.....kindah Phoebe Snowish (RIP)

love seeing this vs. THOSE HORRIBLE violent "gif" gifts!!! aaahhggghh

Originally posted by Bulwieboo View Post
                                This is what they should have shown in this glamour video where she was reacting to covers.

https://youtu.be/JHxcmhPNphY

Comment

• EVERYBODY there watchin; knew she was there to S T A Y......at the same time...that she was "buyin' the Farm" and obviously wasn't realizing the live stock!!!

ahahah...I just wanna know...where was BEN in Audience Proximity to TommyBoi?????!!!!

Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                  I love the raw, nervousness of this performance ! She was so nervous and had the loose dress strap falling to contend with. Even at such a young age, she sang through it at a pivotal moment!

edit: and I love, at the end, she just lets her strap fall and not give a f**k.
                                  I miss the days when live performances on these award shows weren’t so “processed “ or whatever you want to call it.
                                  https://youtu.be/JHxcmhPNphY

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                    Forever and always!

Comment

• Originally posted by musedeva View Post
                                      EVERYBODY there watchin; knew she was there to S T A Y......at the same time...that she was "buyin' the Farm" and obviously wasn't realizing the live stock!!!

ahahah...I just wanna know...where was BEN in Audience Proximity to TommyBoi?????!!!!
                                      This was the moment that got me hooked.. i dont know what it is but Iíve never liked an artiste or celebrity as much as Iím into her.

Comment

• @musedeva, Mommy Dearest is too camp to be violent. If you haven't seen it, you should give it a go.

I kinda don't like the red ribbon with the blue ornament, though all good if they bundle with a digital download.

Comment

• 02 - 192,434,587 - +251,902 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                          10 - 64,251,896 - +219,620 - 2009 - Obsessed

WBT has finally snapped. I don't know why, but the song is her biggest non-holiday song. It's so annoying that it wasn't as big as it is now when it first came out, especially in Europe. I mean it was still a big hit, but ... these numbers suggest that it was Hung-Up-Level big - which it wasn't initially.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• U talkin about Obsessed or WBT? In the states WBT was about as big as it gets, setting records in AI only to break them again. 4x Platinum single. etc.

Comment

• One Year of GTFO. Happy Anniversary!

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                              See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                02 - 192,434,587 - +251,902 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                                10 - 64,251,896 - +219,620 - 2009 - Obsessed

WBT has finally snapped. I don't know why, but the song is her biggest non-holiday song. It's so annoying that it wasn't as big as it is now when it first came out, especially in Europe. I mean it was still a big hit, but ... these numbers suggest that it was Hung-Up-Level big - which it wasn't initially.
                                                GOAT did fine in Europe for a ghetto R&B song.
                                                Originally posted by beredy
                                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• WBT did more than fine in Europe. I don't think the peaks for it tell the whole story. The song was everywhere - MTV, VH1, radios... It annoyed me a lot because I couldn't escape it.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                    WBT did more than fine in Europe. I don't think the peaks for it tell the whole story. The song was everywhere - MTV, VH1, radios... It annoyed me a lot because I couldn't escape it.
                                                    I am actually a bit disappointed that the biggest song in America of the decade has had these chart peaks in Europe:

#11 - Germany
                                                    #11 - Sweden
                                                    #12 - France
                                                    #25 - Italy
                                                    #28 - Greece
                                                    #31 - Austria
                                                    My Chart

Comment

• Happy 1st year anniversary to GTFO! The start of an era!

Comment

• Originally posted by mimicarey View Post
                                                        Happy 1st year anniversary to GTFO! The start of an era!
                                                        I hated the song at first.... I think it got a little better with time... but still.. I'm not a GTFO stan.

Infinityyyyy >>> DjiTEAEFFOOH
                                                        My Chart

Comment

• WBT was #2 in Holland. It was her first REAL hit in ages here and I was so frustrated it didn't make #1.
                                                          GYN made it to #9 of #7 if I recall correctly.

I also think TTR did moderately well actually.
                                                          "Lift up your head
                                                          Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                            I hated the song at first.... I think it got a little better with time... but still.. I'm not a GTFO stan.

Infinityyyyy >>> DjiTEAEFFOOH
                                                            Not a big fan either....but Infitiny is something I just wont acknowledge it existed...Her songs from 2015 to 2017 are a huge no no for me
                                                            IG Account:
                                                            https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

WBT was #2 in Holland. It was her first REAL hit in ages here and I was so frustrated it didn't make #1.
                                                              GYN made it to #9 of #7 if I recall correctly.

I also think TTR did moderately well actually.
                                                              Through The Rain was a minor hit in Europe actually. WBT deserved a top 10 placing in all EU markets... plus some #1's. I mean where is that dreadful song which blocked it in the UK now? right, in the bin where it belongs.
                                                              My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                              X