No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sure the press release for when the package is announced will offer more context to what is a part of the package.

Comment

• Marilyn Monroe BABY GRAND PIANO Auction starts at 2:50 mark

Last edited by butterflyflow; Sat September 21st, 2019, 18:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
        I know!!! Her 2016 concerts in Argentina and Chile had 75%-80% of tickets sold. Still hurt by the cancelations

It’s pretty awesome instrumental to be fair. She uses it during the Christmas shows.
        Stay Cover
        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
        GTFO cover
        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
          I know!!! Her 2016 concerts in Argentina and Chile had 75%-80% of tickets sold. Still hurt by the cancelations

It’s pretty awesome instrumental to be fair. She uses it during the Christmas shows.
          Stay Cover
          https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
          GTFO cover
          https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• Comment

• well Madonna is going to be the 1st by the end of the year

Comment

• Maybe there will be some versions of the reedition..

Comment

• I guess the CD2 is live concert. It’s all the songs she usually performs at her Xmas concerts. It’ll be nice if indeed they recorded it. I hope they release it at ABC channel or Netflix

Comment

• That amazon link is dead now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon View Post
                      What are you basing your opinion on? 3 people you heard talking about her in the corner shop or actual evidence?

The only fans totally consumed by Mariah’s “diva attitude” are the British ones who are overly concerned by public perception and blame every failed single on her personality. It’s as if they can’t seem to separate what’s real from what they read in a tabloid. Sad.
                      Again, your view. Everyone has an opinion disguised as fact around here. We all love her. Move on.

Comment

• I was just watching the MLB concert that Mariah did back in 2012 or 2013 I don't remember, and when I was watching "Looking In" she said that, that song got her in trouble, I know what we all know, but I can't wait for the memoir so I can read all about it( well, if she tells all) hahahaha which we all know she won't, I wanna be surprised tbh!!

and damn, that was so painful times for my Queen to be able to write that song in 15 mnts?? wow

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                          That amazon link is dead now.
                          Which confirms its authenticity IMO.

Comment

• Love’s all we need to be free I got you you got me <3
                            #CAUTION

Comment

• ^^^^ Yaaay us! (in the mix)
                              Yaaay us! (in the mix)

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                well Madonna is going to be the 1st by the end of the year
                                By the time she finishes NY dates (18 dates) only with her prices. With her ticket prices she should be at $9m from those dates only.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Well I’m very confused by that second disc
                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                    Well I’m very confused by that second disc
                                    I'm assuming that the tracks on the second disk are either live or remixed versions. Definitely missing some info.

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                      Forever and always!

Comment

• Her reaction is priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
                                          and maariah still paying dust to brazil urgh ungrateful

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                            Well I’m very confused by that second disc
                                            I think we’re getting St Johns Divine on audio

Even better would be them adding the concert to Netflix come November 1st
                                            funny how one can learn
                                            to grow numb to the madness
                                            and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

I don’t think it’s the ‘94 show. Considering the track list it’s from last year Xmas concert

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

I don't know how you're making that up from that tracklist. Live versions from her recent christmas tours seem more likely.

Comment

• Glitter deserved a Grammy... Maybe Butterfly too... And Emotions...
                                                  https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Originally posted by Lafa View Post
                                                    Glitter deserved a Grammy... Maybe Butterfly too... And Emotions...
                                                    "maybe butterfly" ?! this album deserved every award.grammy is so stupid cause even rihnna and ariana who doesnt have any creativity just get songs that are made to be a hit with no identity gets best album grammy wins and butterfly didnt even get a nomination

Comment

• Unbelievable that Heartbreaker is 20yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Unbelievable that Heartbreaker is 20yo!
                                                        It really is so surreal.
                                                        I was 12 when that song came out, I still remember buying the single and playing it for the first time, magical times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                          It really is so surreal.
                                                          I was 12 when that song came out, I still remember buying the single and playing it for the first time, magical times.
                                                          IKR! I was 16, unforgettable summer and school year for me. LOL, we are getting too dusty!

Comment

• Heartbreaker is LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE... The best out of the DREAMLOVER/FANTASY/HEARTBREAKER trio

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                                              IKR! I was 16, unforgettable summer and school year for me. LOL, we are getting too dusty!
                                                              It's incredible actually how her music has been the soundtrack for so many!
                                                              I became an instant fan when I heard "Without you" as a little 7 year old and when I graduated from highschool at 18 (I took my time LOL) there was TEOM. Her music has basically been my constant in life. No matter what happens, there's always Mariah and I'm so happy she's still actively making music.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X