No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring it on home is such a great song. honestly.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
      The blind ones you mean, I guess.
      lmao for real, that was BAD
      MARIAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
        The blind ones you mean, I guess.
        Originally posted by heartlocked View Post
        lmao for real, that was BAD
        As far as lip sync fails go, that's not even in MC's top 10. In a loop with the video zoomed, sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          Bring it on home is such a great song. honestly.
          I agree. It’s one of her best “project” songs.
          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
          See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Time of your life, is a great song.

It needs to be a Full song too.

In fact, majority of her Pepsi ringtone songs are better than some album tracks

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
              My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
              Forever and always!

Comment

• ^ Of all things, this gets more attention. Shaking my head at these news outlets ...
                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• It's been a while since Diane made any sort of headline

Comment

• ^She sure seems pleased with it LOL.
                    "Lift up your head
                    Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• I don't know why Diane is letting this to go further, instead of setting the things clear. People can't read between lines to her posts

Comment

• Mariah should release more music again.
                        https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Originally posted by Lafa View Post
                          Mariah should release more music again.
                          ¿?¿

Comment

• The "Diane shove" is all over social media and already a meme. It pains me that people try to find fault in everything she does. It was clearly a playful thing between friends.

This is the actual clip in its entirety >> https://www.instagram.com/p/B3jjcD-pJM1/
                            Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                            Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Well the shortened clip was started by a “fan”

Thing is as a joke it’s funny but unfortunately the media and general public genuinely believe she is a horrible person so these jokes are seen as evidence of horrible nasty diva behaviour. A lot of the newer fans don’t seem to get that and just encourage the drama and also believe it as being nasty behaviour. I’ve seen many many fans commenting that she brought it on herself, a real fan would know it was all fun well not just real fans, anybody with common sense should know.
                              Stay Cover
                              https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
                              GTFO cover
                              https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
                                This is sad....

Im glad Diane can see the humor in it.
                                But haters will try and twist the facts

Comment

• This mean girls reference is hilarious !

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                    This mean girls reference is hilarious !

Well this Mariah secret leaks is a troll or a questionable fan. He was talking shit about Mariah plagiarism today, he's spreading rumours and creates fake vids

Comment

• ^ Its probably Getback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon View Post
                                        ^ Its probably Getback.
                                        who?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                          I don't know why Diane is letting this to go further, instead of setting the things clear. People can't read between lines to her posts
                                          I think she has made it clear the whole thing was for laughs and she isn't bothered. That's not a good meme, so the internet will ignore that. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                            I think she has made it clear the whole thing was for laughs and she isn't bothered. That's not a good meme, so the internet will ignore that. LOL
                                            You can tell they're friends, Diane was invited to that Disney wedding lol
                                            Talking about female songwriters, I'd like to know how it was writing with Carole King back in the day. She never talks about that and I think it's an honor having a song with Carole

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                              You can tell they're friends, Diane was invited to that Disney wedding lol
                                              Talking about female songwriters, I'd like to know how it was writing with Carole King back in the day. She never talks about that and I think it's an honor having a song with Carole
                                              I always wondered about this too, though she obviously credited Carole as one of her idols during the MTV Unplugged performance. It crossed my mind that it perhaps wasn't the most collaborative process and very much put together by the studio to give Mariah songwriting gravitas at an early stage in her career. I absolutely love 'If it's over' but it's one of the few Mariah-penned songs where I don't hear much Mariah. And the instrumentation is VERY Carole (in the vein of Natural Woman etc.). That Grammy performance though!!!!!

Comment

The whole thing is fine.

The idea of Mariah being a rude diva was always there and will always be there whether this clip existed or not.
                                                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                  The whole thing is fine.

The idea of Mariah being a rude diva was always there and will always be there whether this clip existed or not.
                                                  I agree. Looking at it objectively, you'd have to say the memes have been a net positive for her over the years. There is that certain group that will read too much into it, but they were always there and are not supporters anyway.

Comment

I agree. Looking at it objectively, you'd have to say the memes have been a net positive for her over the years. There is that certain group that will read too much into it, but they were always there and are not supporters anyway.
                                                    Yes and those are the people who do not get her and never will. The ones that say they were fans but were turned off by personality. Her personality has always been as it is but the media has created a personae of this unbearable Diva, demanding this and that and being horrible to everyone in her path which is simply not the case.

Has Mariah been late to things? Yes. Has she had people around her who have been difficult and made issues out of things that have reflected bad on Mariah? Yes. But that doesn't mean that Mariah is as she is described and the people who choose to believe everything they read in the likes of the Daily Fail clearly aren't very bright to begin with if they can't differentiate tabloid fodder from actual fact, especially when they have supposedly been a fan of an artist for a prolonged period of time.

Mariah will always generate headlines, positive or negative. She has a star power that few can attain and retain over decades irrespective of how successful her career is at a particularly time. That is a testament to her superstardom which is difficult to get, not many have that to their credit though they themselves and their fans like to think they are on that level.

Comment

• Comment

• Has the musical guest for SNL been decided yet ? last i heard Stevie Wonder said he wanted to do it......

Comment

• Whitney is talented but don’t understand why she got the nomination before Mariah when Mariah writes her own songs.... ��*♀️

Comment

• Mariah and Melissa did a great job saturating the Variety coverage, the Dianne thing was hardly noticed compared to all of the “I don’t know her” Andy Cohen segment where she did the list other than JLo, I hated that
                                                            #CAUTION

Comment

• 1 years ago

Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                              My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                              Forever and always!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X