Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by himc15 View Post
    you just wanna argue right??

I'm talking the Mariah of 30 years in the business, so u see only unforgettable??

talk about Mariah of 90s early 2000 and also till 2011, if her team were as good as these young ones teams and knows what they are doing, please don't just be a haters, we are talking possibilities here man, c'mon, u know what I'm saying would be if she/her team would go and do it like that

for example,
    imagine #Beautiful getting a Radio deal for a week,
    imagine the 1st song off Caution was ANN and cardi was on it from the start
    imagine Mariah writing for Rihanna,Ari, Beyonce and others
    imagine Mariah on OTR for the 20th week?
    imagine, imagine, imagine

but you can see all that an still mention Unforgettable as the results that she wouldn't do much even in the 90 s just because Unforgettable didn't do much,
    are u even reading and understanding what I'm saying though,??
    You said she could hop on any track thats out at the moment. That suggests now. If you meant something else you did not express it very well.

also, radio deals for a week do not exist.
    A no no with Cardi would have done nothing.
    Mariah going onto OTR would have been completely desperate and thank god she did not do anything like that. Imagine the embarassment if her version was not counted ? She would have been a laughing stock.
    What makes you think they would want Mariah to write for them? Or that they would accept her songs. What could Mariah write for Beyonce or Ariana.

I am not at all being a hater, I just genuinely think you just say what you think can happen and often times it is not at all realistic.
    Anyway lets agree to disagree, i dont wanna argue. Peace and love to all.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      It doesn't fit into his narrative that GTFO and WY and basically 50% on Caution fared better on streaming than both Unforgettable remixes combined.
      GTFO and WY have nothing to do with the Unforgettable remix.

Comment

• Spotify

16,100,654 - GTFO
        14,447,297 - A No No
        12,602,695 - With You
        9,824,724 - Caution
        8,294,671 - The Distance
        --
        3,359,232 - Unforgettable (Acoustic)
        1,277,319 - Unforgettable (Remix)

I guess Mariah became more popular with her own music again.

Also:

3,699,179 - The Star

Mariah her (solo) power. She simply is too great to be a featured act.
        My Chart

Comment

Spotify

16,100,654 - GTFO
          14,447,297 - A No No
          12,602,695 - With You
          9,824,724 - Caution
          8,294,671 - The Distance
          --
          3,359,232 - Unforgettable (Acoustic)
          1,277,319 - Unforgettable (Remix)

I guess Mariah became more popular with her own music again.

Also:

3,699,179 - The Star

Mariah her (solo) power. She simply is too great to be a featured act.
          Yeah you basically showed that she added nothing to the song.
          Unforgettable (original) top 3 on hot 100.

Comment

• hahahahhahahahahaha, oh my God, I'm sorry but I gotta ask, how old are you, I'm sorry if this will come as anything other than just a question,

I meant at the moment of that period of time from 90 to 2011 man, I hope now u got my point,

now, those assurance of " this wouldn't do much, that wouldn't go anywhere, and I laughed so hard when I read " what do u think they will accept anything from Mariah and that shocking part was " WHAT CAN MARIAH WRITE FOR THEM"??

okay, not a hater or u just have a time today, well, either way, I think I'm done with this, seriously, I can't with u today, I'm still laughing tbh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              Yeah you basically showed that she added nothing to the song.
              Unforgettable (original) top 3 on hot 100.
              she added everything to the song. Before Mariah it was kinda cute... but her presence made it royalty.

Don't take my word for it... take any ANY reaction video of which there are TONS:

My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mimicarey View Post
                I wouldn’t go so far. Mariah has always had her pulse on emerging artists or trends in the music biz. Part of her appeal (at least for me) is that she always incorporates them into her artistry without sacrificing her core musicality.
                Gunna wasn't needed on Stay Long Love You.

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15 View Post
                  hahahahhahahahahaha, oh my God, I'm sorry but I gotta ask, how old are you, I'm sorry if this will come as anything other than just a question,

I meant at the moment of that period of time from 90 to 2011 man, I hope now u got my point,

now, those assurance of " this wouldn't do much, that wouldn't go anywhere, and I laughed so hard when I read " what do u think they will accept anything from Mariah and that shocking part was " WHAT CAN MARIAH WRITE FOR THEM"??

okay, not a hater or u just have a time today, well, either way, I think I'm done with this, seriously, I can't with u today, I'm still laughing tbh!!
                  i dont really understand why you would have expected Mariah to be hopping on every song for hits in the 90s when she was releasing her own music, like i really don't get your point. She did plenty of collabs.

Comment

• okay let's do this, I'm not hating on anyone, just that I just wanna know how will it sound

let's take all Mariah's and Beyonce songs and put them in the table, and let's take off all the feature and the ones that these 2 ladies didn't write or produce and see what are their solo songs did since they started their careers, and how big they are!
                    can we do this [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION]

Comment

she added everything to the song. Before Mariah it was kinda cute... but her presence made it royalty.

Don't take my word for it... take any ANY reaction video of which there are TONS:

Shame they didn't stream it though lol

Comment

• [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION], I don't know how to explain my point anymore man, English is not my first lanuage,im trying here, maybe someone who understands what I was saying will elaborate more, sory

Comment

• I'm so glad Mariah posted the Hero Tokyo dome performance.
                          That performance is LEGENDARY

Comment

• I was listening to Post Malones B&B album and just realized the song 92 Explorer sounds really similar to Caution

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              No. Ed Sheeran had a number one. Beyonce just happened to sing a verse on it.
                              Beyoncé is literally credited for that number 1 lmao (unlike any of the other features Ed did for that song). If Mariah did the same thing, all the lambs would credit her too.

I’m just saying that we should not try and compare Mariah’s success right now to Beyoncé’s. With no promo and no new solo album, Beyoncé’s songs have charted on the Hot 100, and Caution’s singles did not despite 2 televised performances and several interviews (for With You). Plus Bey hasn’t had a solo project since Lemonade so it would be unfair to compare that charting to anything anyway.

A Bey+Mariah duet would create headlines, hype, and if promoted, would chart around the world, let’s not get that twisted. Mariah singing with Billie Eilish would be like Whitney singing with Ellie Goulding...like can we not LOL
                              How bout you...

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah View Post
                                Beyoncé is literally credited for that number 1 lmao (unlike any of the other features Ed did for that song). If Mariah did the same thing, all the lambs would credit her too.

I’m just saying that we should not try and compare Mariah’s success right now to Beyoncé’s. With no promo and no new solo album, Beyoncé’s songs have charted on the Hot 100, and Caution’s singles did not despite 2 televised performances and several interviews (for With You). Plus Bey hasn’t had a solo project since Lemonade so it would be unfair to compare that charting to anything anyway.

A Bey+Mariah duet would create headlines, hype, and if promoted, would chart around the world, let’s not get that twisted. Mariah singing with Billie Eilish would be like Whitney singing with Ellie Goulding...like can we not LOL
                                The idea of that duet is repulsive to me

Comment

I am biased and therefore like Mariah’s version better but most people I know just liked the beat of the song which had nothing to do with Mariah. I even saw one of my almost 60 year old work colleagues shuffling about to the song (original version). She said she just liked the music and didn’t even know the words.
                                  For the Nostalgia if nothing else

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                                    The idea of that duet is repulsive to me
                                    Can’t be any worse than Justin Bieber but yeah I’d rather she didn’t. I’ll just close my eyes and pretended it’s not happening.

Comment

• people in here though, I had to laugh,

ITS ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU SPEND ON THINGS, why can't people understand this??

Comment

• I am not a fan of Beyonce... but didnt Mariah said few days ago that what in this industry what it should be change is people trying to compare and put women againts each other. Why do we keep doing this? Beyonce is beyonce. Mariah is mariah. Both are talented. Enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                          Beyonce is beyonce. Mariah is mariah. Both are talented. Enough.
                                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Beyonce is an entertainer and she sings, I love Bey

Mariah is A VOCAL GENIUS, her God given talent, her voice she is a SINGER SINGER, I love her so much

now let's move on

Comment

• ICONIC!

BTW- what kind of fan are you?
                                              1) Love and stuff she did (even it's bad)?
                                              2) Be neutral and see if she is doing wrong thing and you are honest about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

ICONIC!

BTW- what kind of fan are you?
                                                1) Love and stuff she did (even it's bad)?
                                                2) Be neutral and see if she is doing wrong thing and you are honest about it?
                                                Somebody’s doing the wrong note! Legendary.

I’m more of a 1

Comment

• So beautiful...

Comment

• Originally posted by Imopink1 View Post
                                                    I was listening to Post Malones B&B album and just realized the song 92 Explorer sounds really similar to Caution

Caution >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                      I'm so glad Mariah posted the Hero Tokyo dome performance.
                                                      That performance is LEGENDARY
                                                      Probably the best Hero performance...

#G5
                                                      Last edited by gunman6; Sun October 20th, 2019, 14:39.

Comment

• Does anybody know the link to live broadcast for the show in Dubai?

Comment

• Anyone know what time Mariah takes the stage today?
                                                          I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Promo https://www.instagram.com/p/B32HH7Fj...=1xung7k8k659b

Comment

• Originally posted by shanghaichica View Post
                                                              Somebody’s doing the wrong note! Legendary.

I’m more of a 1
                                                              Mine is "Stop singing my part now baby"

Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X