• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
    No, she sings "yeaah, that's all"
    No. She absolutely does not lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon View Post
      Concerned? You apparently only want to watch the meltdowns when chart peaks arenít reached. So you can keep your concern.
      Lol you really need to lighten up. That was just a little harmless banter with my fave lamb Stevvy in the random thoughts thread. I've literally said many times that I'm rooting for her to hit no 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
        Lol you really need to lighten up. That was just a little harmless banter with my fave lamb Stevvy in the random thoughts thread. I've literally said many times that I'm rooting for her to hit no 1.
        “See right through you like you’re bathing in windex.”

Comment

• This lil tit for tat yall have going on is really annoying.
          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
          See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            This lil tit for tat yall have going on is really annoying.
            It’s just annoying to read Infamous’ incessant baiting, shady posts here and blatant Mariah trolling in The Random Thoughts thread. But I digress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon View Post
              It’s just annoying to read Infamous’ incessant baiting, shady posts here and blatant Mariah trolling in The Random Thoughts thread. But I digress.
              Excuse me but everyone jokes and trolls in the random thoughts thread. Everyone. That has nothing to do with this thread. You are always so angry. Like lighten up and just scroll if needed.

Comment

Excuse me but everyone jokes and trolls in the random thoughts thread. Everyone. That has nothing to do with this thread. You are always so angry. Like lighten up and just scroll if needed.
                Yes everyone jokes there and it’s entertaining but your posts are a different story. Spending your days (for years now) in a thread constantly baiting fans of an artist you don’t like is where real anger lies. There’s no need for [MENTION=23291]Eamon[/MENTION] to light up as he’s been a delight in this thread for years and years.
                funny how one can learn
                to grow numb to the madness
                and block it away

Comment

• It's official!

Last edited by MrDash; Fri November 8, 2019, 14:59.
                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• She just released new video of jesus born on this day!!

Comment

• Maybe she'll release a new video from the concert every week!?
                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

Corrected for you sweetie.
                        Thanks but no thanks since I was right the first time boo.

Comment

• Aww!! Brb while I go cry

Comment

• feel feel feel it! feel feel feel it!!

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7OVA5o9MPg

I was just reminded of this - such a great, fun moment! I love seeing her like this! "it will never be meeeeeeee"

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                This lil tit for tat yall have going on is really annoying.
                                Just ban it, I'm sure we won't even miss it

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                                  Yes everyone jokes there and itís entertaining but your posts are a different story. Spending your days (for years now) in a thread constantly baiting fans of an artist you donít like is where real anger lies. Thereís no need for @Eamon to light up as heís been a delight in this thread for years and years.
                                  The chaos started right back up the second the temp ban ended. Nothing was learned, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                    I'm not sure why some thought that a re-release of a 25 year old Xmas album was going to set the world on fire, in early Nov no less. I feel like the Deluxe was for the fans, though it's nice to see the MC record back in stores this year (the physical version has been scarce at brick-and-mortar for some time now).
                                    Have any of her compilations set the world on fire? Greatest Hits felt so forced, and premature, and was basically a huge eff you to Mariah from Tommy, and yet, lambs went nuts over it.

Comment

• They didn’t though. It didn’t become popular until TEOM was released really
                                      Iíll just sit right here and sing that good old school sh@* to you!

Comment

• They didnít though. It didnít become popular until TEOM was released really
                                        Iíll just sit right here and sing that good old school sh@* to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                          Thanks but no thanks since I was right the first time boo.
                                          OMG you are completely correct ! My bad.

Comment

• jonas brothers new xmas song is #1 on itunes already

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                                              Yes everyone jokes there and itís entertaining but your posts are a different story. Spending your days (for years now) in a thread constantly baiting fans of an artist you donít like is where real anger lies. Thereís no need for [MENTION=23291]Eamon[/MENTION] to light up as heís been a delight in this thread for years and years.
                                              And he's still doing it. Trolling her and saying what he likes in that thread and coming over here with his veiled shade and backhanded complements. It's beyond tired but the fact the moderators are allowing this to fester says more about how this site has changed than anything else.

There was once a time where most people who posted on UKMix could have differing opinions, dislike artists but respectfully disagree and debate. But nowadays (first it was the Unpopular Opinion thread) the Random Thoughts Thread is a sess pit for trolls like Infamous and rat and others to spew whatever bile they like about artists that they dislike and in particular Mariah. And because Mariah receives the brunt of the trolling, there is a blind eye turned to it. But if the Celine Dion was the punch bag that Mariah is, in that thread, it wouldn't be tolerated.

There's a difference between joking and trolling. Trolling was never tolerated on UKmix but it seems to be allowed now until someone makes a personal attack and then there's an intervention. It's too late at that point because the whole ethos of Ukmix was different to what it has become now.

Comment

• Ugh there are obvious trolls here who are SO annoying but I rest easy knowing theyíll be banned again shortly and are on borrowed time ;)

Is there a thread anywhere with updates on Fantasy?! I wanna see tik tok bring that into her top 10 on Spotify. Iím jealous of younger generations getting to hear this masterpiece for the first time

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  jonas brothers new xmas song is #1 on itunes already
                                                  yap, as all the Xmas songs that were released and will be released for years to come, but they will never hold a candle to AIW, it will still be #1 at the end of this year and still break that streaming record

but congrats to them,

Comment

• I guess these are what she worked on with the social media influencers:

iTunes Germany:

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                    See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• I would like to announce that I will probably cease to be active in this thread. There is too much bad feeling towards me and I am just going to remove myself from it. I have already told [MENTION=35558]bm08[/MENTION] privately. Best wishes to all and hope you will all be celebrating come Christmas week.

Comment

I would like to announce that I will probably cease to be active in this thread. There is too much bad feeling towards me and I am just going to remove myself from it. I have already told [MENTION=35558]bm08[/MENTION] privately. Best wishes to all and hope you will all be celebrating come Christmas week.
                                                        Good riddance. Feels like all the toxic energy has left the thread.

Comment

• Comment

• AIWFCIY just entered the top 200 of most viewed videos in 24hrs on iTunes Worldwide, currently at #198 with 600k views so far

Congrats Mariah,

Comment

• Looks like queen is going to be on VOGUE! These are the two December covers of British Vogue (I believe there will only be two for this particular publication) so I wonder if Mariah landed American Vogue, or another countryís December cover??

Last edited by LCRiah; Fri November 8, 2019, 22:25.
                                                              How bout you...

Comment

Working...
                                                              X