• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skywalker
    Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
    I believe the general public think Glitter is the NEW album
    SINS, you wrote this about 4 times already
    but it's true. C'mon now... the album is top 10 in WAY too many countries for it to be random.
    My Chart

Comment

• What is the final hashtag for the Caution album? I've been very active in Twitter as of late. ;P

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac
        #7 on itunes WW

can somebody hold me please? im about to drop on the floor
        i can NOT, i only asked for top 20 and now this???
        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#JusticeForGlitter

Comment

• I just bought Glitter again. Lol Itís weird seeing it on my phone again as I only listen to music using Apple Music nowadays.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
            Off to bed. Just thought tomorrow will be the last time I'll wake up without Caution in my life.
            me too.

I wish y'all a good night and keep posting good news and stay positive. We all know that at one point GLITTER is going to descend again... I hope I'm going to wake up with it holding on or having risen a few notches again.

anyway... this was one of the most exciting evenings for me in a long time.

kisses.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
              Originally posted by skywalker
              but it's true. C'mon now... the album is top 10 in WAY too many countries for it to be random.
              I donít think people is so dumb to believe thatís Mariahís new album
              ďMARIAH CAREY IS BASICALLY A RAPPER IN A POP DIVAíS BODYĒ
              -Jermaine Dupri

Comment

• Originally posted by playstation
                What is the final hashtag for the Caution album? I've been very active in Twitter as of late. ;P
                I believe lambs here liked #ProceedWithCAUTION. But also use #Caution cause it's what Mariah and the label are using (it's also short and simple).

Comment

• There really couldnít have been a better news story for her this week.. itís a shocking yet ultimately genius viral moment. Iím in awe.
                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Shaka and Bm08, please post a summary of the promo

Sooooo much going on. I can't keep up

Originally posted by bm08
                    Add this to Friday's calendar:

[tweet:1lh8792n]https://twitter.com/955PLJ/status/1062751840260026370[/tweet:1lh8792n]

Comment

• Originally posted by skywalker
                      Originally posted by stevyy
                      Originally posted by skywalker
                      I donít think people is so dumb to believe thatís Mariahís new album
                      You're greatly overestimating the intelligence of most people.

Comment

• I'm off to sleep, slay on Mariah. God willing if I wake up tomorrow she's #1 , goodnight lambs
                        Mariah Carey
                        Billboard's Top Solo Female of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeClouds5
                          Originally posted by playstation
                          What is the final hashtag for the Caution album? I've been very active in Twitter as of late. ;P
                          I believe lambs here liked #ProceedWithCAUTION. But also use #Caution cause it's what Mariah and the label are using (it's also short and simple).
                          Got it. Thanks.

Comment

• we need a plan set for friday for our Caution promo, if we were able to do this with glitter we can get caution to number one on friday on US itunes, it would be unreal <3

everyone make sure to tweet and buy/share/post the same way we did for glitter + more

so excited
                            STREAM, BUY, GIFT, WATCH, REPEAT, REQUEST ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU. LETS GET THIS 19TH NUMBER 1

Comment

• Mariah Carey is at #22 on iTunes Artists WW

Comment

• OMG. Few days ago, I didnít even think it would reach top 200 and here we are now, Iím just so proud of Glitter right now. If this goes #1.... Iím just speechless to all of this. #JusticeForGlitter has been served. :( :( :(
                                DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
                                  Excuse the hating at the end...

[youtube:1kzkg8q9]BRGuZirKHIc[/youtube:1kzkg8q9]
                                  Glitter's resurgence is the best promo anyone could have hoped for.
                                  The general public are curious to see what the fuss is all about.
                                  And in turn, check out Caution too!

Comment

• The emancipation of mimi is at #7 while #JusticeForGlitter is at #1. What do you think @MariahCarey ? #Philippines

Philippines is too much hahaha now TEOM as well

Comment

• I think we should just go with #caution its simpler, but always include @mariah carey or mariah's name in whatever post, tweet, insta story, insta post, facebook etc etc
                                      STREAM, BUY, GIFT, WATCH, REPEAT, REQUEST ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU. LETS GET THIS 19TH NUMBER 1

Comment

• From #21 to #14 in Ireland

Comment

• I havenít purchased anything off iTunes since 2014 but I had to support the movement!

Come on Kween, we need another We Belong Together/Shake It Off moment!
                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• The Genius Level event taping begins in one hour. The full thing should be uploaded to genius.com tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac
                                              From #21 to #14 in Ireland
                                              My purchase

Comment

• Japan was the only country that saw the beauty and genius of Glitter back in 2001. Country of taste.
                                                That cigarette, put it out, put it out

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
                                                  The Genius Level event taping begins in one hour. The full thing should be uploaded to genius.com tomorrow.

ďthe most successful female songwriter of all timeĒ

LOVE THIS
                                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Re: Mariah Carey

well of course Mariah has some poetry in her because she can SAANG...
                                                    https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

Working...
                                                    X