No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss Queen Mariah Carey... Sis must come back and slay the music industry... I just need one more comeback please
    Mariah Carey
    Billboard's Top Solo Female of All Time

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
      SmartIsNewSexy commented
      Editing a comment
      Another comeback?

Mariah proved herself yet again and shut all the haterz when AIWFCIY became her 19th #1

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
    I’m entirely convinced that If she released YDKWTD instead of you’re mine, it would’ve been a SGSHW.
    You're mine is simply the weakest single ever released by MC...

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
      SmartIsNewSexy commented
      Editing a comment
      Boy(i need a better single) disagrees....

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post

I know you are a huge fan and not a troll at all. You have your own preferences and that's okay.

I disagree with you for the most part in terms of your recent posts, but I hope you continue to post here as actively as you always have.

I have also been on the forums since before TMB dropped, and I am glad you have stuck around!
    @Kaloki This is really all I want to say.

Comment

• YDKWTD is a stone-cold groove. Deserved a playful Touch My Body-level video and endless radio play!

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
        SmartIsNewSexy commented
        Editing a comment
        I was picturing a Roller derby type of a video.
        The song is very groovy, fun and disco

• I like YDKWTD, but it needed to be shorter and a more compact version to be single. The song has a nice intro, kicks off and then just lingers on until the end. It needed more production details to lift the song up (and stronger vocals at the end), I guess that's why they added Wale's verse which I really appreciated and elevates the song. The version without Wale is just flat in my opinion. It reminds me a lot of I'm that chick in that regard, the recipe and bones are there but it needs extra love to be truly a solid single.
      Eudaimonia
      Last.fm
      Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
        On a scale of 1 to 10, the vocal difficulty level of Emotions is 27!

your faves could never!
        My fave can cause she’s Mariah fuc#}## Carey

Comment

I’m entirely convinced that If she released YDKWTD instead of you’re mine, it would’ve been a SGSHW.
          Anything released instead of YM would’ve been better. I hate how Mariah loves to sabotage herself since BYe bye was released and she didn’t stop til now. Triumphant, bye bye, IWTKWLI, you’re mine, art of letting go, infinity, with you... the list goes on

Comment

• Anyone calling Kaloki a troll needs to just leave. He’s a huge fan and has opinions about what he does and doesn’t like. As do I! It’s a healthy way to be.

Having an opinion doesn’t make you a troll.
            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Mariah is promoting her MSG Daydream concert on her social with links to the videos on her official youtube channel. I am going to watch now!
              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

Mariah is promoting her MSG Daydream concert on her social with links to the videos on her official youtube channel. I am going to watch now!
                She should upload concerts that her fans HAVEN'T seen though. Just from an ego point of view

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
                  SmartIsNewSexy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This!

Charmbracelet tour performance

Still waiting....

• Shaka
                  Shaka commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The whole Godbracelet Tour <3

• Such a boring concert.

Comment

RayRay I lurked for years, dahling ;-) I started checking ukmix daily after TEOM during the long gap before E=MC^2 bc I was hungry for new music and this is where I learned about all the best performances and rare tracks/remixes.
                  Same. I lurked for years before I created an account. TBR used to send me this way all the time, because this board had info that we didn't, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

She should upload concerts that her fans HAVEN'T seen though. Just from an ego point of view
                    Yes, and there is a lot of unnecessary dubbing. Whyyyyyyy??

Oh well, it's a classic.
                    You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• What do we want from MC16?

Whilst it's likely that she'll stay in her lane with RnB, i would like to see more pop melodies again and happier/lighter/carefree type songs (i.e. Fantasy, Dreamlover, It's Like That).

She's rebuilding her image, the past year has been super positive for her, great social media interactions....and I would like to see that carry through to the music.

Comment

• And clearly she forgot about the Charmbracelet moment urgh

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                          And clearly she forgot about the Charmbracelet moment urgh
                          I really am a little disappointed. But it's her songs and her choice so if she chooses to forget about it, c'est la vie.

Comment

• She should release Charmbracelet tour live from Zurich as a "Charmy moment" (in HD)

Comment

• I really do think we're gonna get the Charmy moment on Monday

Comment

• Ariana and Justin made a playlist with the songs they love the most during the quarentine. Mariah is the one with the most entries (wbt, tmb, ABMB)
                              https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/...057215f26588f4

Comment

• Shaka
                                Shaka commented
                                Editing a comment
                                <3
                                Justin loves Mariah! And so does Ari.
                                Love their new song btw.

• I would love for her to sing MSG.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                I like YDKWTD, but it needed to be shorter and a more compact version to be single. The song has a nice intro, kicks off and then just lingers on until the end. It needed more production details to lift the song up (and stronger vocals at the end), I guess that's why they added Wale's verse which I really appreciated and elevates the song. The version without Wale is just flat in my opinion. It reminds me a lot of I'm that chick in that regard, the recipe and bones are there but it needs extra love to be truly a solid single.
                                I prefer the version without Wale. Have played it like no other song from that era.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• YWKWTD should've been released after #B to keep up the hype. I think people lost interest shortly after #B started to wind down on radio and the fact that after that we got nothing until november with TAOLG (out of all songs) was the final nail in the coffin for that era. Remember that YDKWTD was actually released as a single and sent to radio 1 month afther the release of the album (which itself was DOA) and without a video, so there was really no chance for it to make any impact. Also that tragic single cover. I think if released on july/august 2013 it could've been a top 40 hit since IDJ was still pushing for her.
                                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Thirsty > YDKWTD

Comment

• Kris talked about Mariah and Aguileras feud

Comment

Kris talked about Mariah and Aguileras feud
                                        Where?

Comment

Kris talked about Mariah and Aguileras feud
                                          What did he say?
                                          I AM A GOD!

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rontlines.html

She’s so naturally beautiful - her hair is getting so dark!
                                            She's really a natural beauty. Not everybody has that to their credit. Her skin is just flawless.

And she looks so cute!

Btw, I'm glad that they're referring to Bryan now as "her longtime boyfriend" and not "toy-boy" anymore.

They've been dating for over 4 years now. Time flies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Where?
                                              https://mobile.twitter.com/mariah_xt...98976967720960

Comment

• Originally posted by darnellabc View Post

What did he say?
                                                he said Mariah and Xtina are not friends but they have mutual respect for each other

Comment

• Originally posted by chefnicolas View Post

She will never NEVER sing Almost Home. She hates that song and doesn't even consider it as part of her repertoire.
                                                  Funny 'cause those are also my feelings. I don't know what an Almost Home is.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X