No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s midnight here and I can’t see it anywhere.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• You have to look up the songs on youtube to find them via her own channel, things haven't synched up yet I guess.

Comment

• officially on YouTube

Comment

• Comment

• Full glitter album officially on YouTube

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WFpFfvb5GljPnr

glitter playlist

Comment

• Smokie76
                        Smokie76 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yass! Thank you SINS for the link. We've been waiting long enough. Let's hope it will be available on Spotify also.

• It’s not available for me tho

Comment

• banksy
                        banksy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good. You don't deserve it.

• RayRay
                        RayRay commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What a nasty thing to say, banksy.

• I am dying at her new twitter background and that she changed her name to Billie Frank

Comment

• Can’t wait for the glitter performances on GMA summer concert

Comment

• I hope she puts the film on Netflix too!
                          http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                            I hope she puts the film on Netflix too!
                            I believe the film she doesn’t have control over it. She only have control over glitter album

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                              Can’t wait for the glitter performances on GMA summer concert
                              Hopefully, she'll sing LTW and All My Life!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                I am dying at her new twitter background and that she changed her name to Billie Frank
                                For a second I was thinking, WTH? Great to see Glitter on YT, hopefully it finds its way to other streaming platforms.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I believe the film she doesn’t have control over it. She only have control over glitter album
                                  Well, whoever has the rights to the Glitter film should totally put it on Netflix/Amazon Prime, there's an obvious demand from the GP.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

For a second I was thinking, WTH? Great to see Glitter on YT, hopefully it finds its way to other streaming platforms.
                                    I'm from Argentina and can't find Glitter on YT.

Comment

I'm from Argentina and can't find Glitter on YT.
                                      Probably will be available at midnight or never

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                        Where is "Want you" ?

Comment

Well, whoever has the rights to the Glitter film should totally put it on Netflix/Amazon Prime, there's an obvious demand from the GP.
                                          Glitter movie is on you tube in full for free or also available to rent or purchase on Youtube movies.

Also the whole Glitter album is on youtube for years. I don't get why she is burying this upload on her channel so it can't be seen. Seems a bit random. When I search for it I just get the uploads that have been there for years, but when I click on that playlist that SINS posted it shows on her channel.
                                          Last edited by InFamous; Fri May 22nd, 2020, 04:01.

Comment

• mm2912
                                            mm2912 commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            U mean uploads available illegally. Now it’s the first time it’s available officially by Mariah.

• InFamous
                                            InFamous commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            LOL, literally most of what's on youtube is illegal. I'm aware the Glitter uploads weren't official.

• I'm fully expecting the announcement of Glitter on Netflix and Spotify, but a part of me is hoping for a "special edition" (in the vein of "I Wish You Love: More from the Bodyguard") but then I remembered that Glitter was made up of mostly Butterfly and Rainbow scraps. Still, I would even take the unmastered vocal of Lead the Way just to listen to the famous run in its rawest state.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDC View Post
                                            I'm fully expecting the announcement of Glitter on Netflix and Spotify, but a part of me is hoping for a "special edition" (in the vein of "I Wish You Love: More from the Bodyguard") but then I remembered that Glitter was made up of mostly Butterfly and Rainbow scraps. Still, I would even take the unmastered vocal of Lead the Way just to listen to the famous run in its rawest state.
                                            I don’t think we’re getting anything special but glitter on streaming. My only wish would be for the videos to be uploaded on her official page. But it’s weird cause she didn’t even say anything about the release on stream. She just vanished and we found them ourselves

Comment

• CDC
                                              CDC commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              Still, I'm PRAYING that at least she tacks There for Me and Loverboy non-rap version at the end as bonus tracks :(

• Glitter is on Spotify now.

I'm listening to Loverboy Remix and realized.... who the hell is the rapper Twenty II included? No information exists on this rapper anywhere...

Comment

• queentigress
                                              queentigress commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              He was on Da Brat's label! I remember watching a 'making of' for the Loverboy remix video where Twenty II talks a bit about his involvement and Brat claims him as one of her artists. Because "Loverboy" needed another voice for the cacophony. . . I love it, though!

• Oh wow, now she owns the full control for Glitter - both the masters and publishing!

Comment

• It’s on Spotify y’all. (I live in California).

Comment

• Yeah she owns the masters to this apparently. It must have cost a lot to completely buy the rights of this and be able to put it online!

Comment

• Now that she finally released Glitter, the best compliment we could offer back to her as a lamb is to take this to 100M streams asap!
                                                  Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• Glitter was on iTunes to buy just before the justice got glitter started and I bought it then. Just found the movie on iTunes and I bought it too.
                                                    For the Nostalgia if nothing else

Comment

Working...
                                                    X