• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

This is the first I've heard of this.
    A new video surfaced this past weekend

https://www.etonline.com/media/video...mpression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

A new video surfaced this past weekend

https://www.etonline.com/media/video...mpression=true
      But it’s not the first time it was mentioned she worked with Prince for the glitter soundtrack

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
        pretty sure she finished it. It was supposed to be on Angels Advocate until IDJ scrapped it.

Skydiving as the lambs know it was leaked as an unfinished snippet in 2007/2008. It may have been for intended for Einstein. I may have, um, acquired it along with Heat. This was back when it was still
        kind of hard to know about bonus tracks Mariah put on the international editions of her albums.

A lot of lambs were hella late to the party if they think it was made for Angels Advocate. She and Timbaland had a disagreement of some sort, so they never finished it. That’s why I was pleasantly surprised to see that he worked with her on Caution.
        Last edited by banksy; Mon May 25th, 2020, 22:52.

Comment

• Do lambs prefer The Roof or Breakdown ? What is the consensus ?

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
            SmartIsNewSexy commented
            Editing a comment
            There was a poll last year where The Roof won

Mariah also chose The Roof over breakdown

• InFamous
            InFamous commented
            Editing a comment
            Personally I prefer The Roof. Exquisite track.

• Only 6million views... shame on the lambily !

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
            Do lambs prefer The Roof or Breakdown ? What is the consensus ?
            I personally prefer Breakdown but the roof is probably the 'better' song
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I personally prefer Breakdown but the roof is probably the 'better' song
              I can never get away from Breakjust just kinda being a rewrite of The Crossroads. I do love it lyrically though and the way she goes off at the end is amazing.

Comment

I can never get away from Breakjust just kinda being a rewrite of The Crossroads. I do love it lyrically though and the way she goes off at the end is amazing.
                Some people would say some of my fav songs of Mariah are basically just rewrites of her earlier songs. .no hate. Literally every artist has songs that sound the same. If I like it I don't care. If I don't like it I'm like 'sis you already done this song. Stop'

Comment

Some people would say some of my fav songs of Mariah are basically just rewrites of her earlier songs. .no hate. Literally every artist has songs that sound the same. If I like it I don't care. If I don't like it I'm like 'sis you already done this song. Stop'
                  Well The Crossroads isn't her song

Oh i still LOVE Breakdown, and she worked with BTH on it so I mean it was obviously a very strong infleunce sonically and on her vocal delivery. But The Roof is just magical. It was SO different for Mariah.

Comment

• The Roof is literally her best song ever, tied with Giving me Life.
                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

Skydiving as the lambs know it was leaked as an unfinished snippet in 2007/2008. It may have been for intended for Einstein. I may have, um, acquired it along with Heat. This was back when it was still
                      kind of hard to know about bonus tracks Mariah put on the international editions of her albums.

A lot of lambs were hella late to the party if they think it was made for Angels Advocate. She and Timbaland had a disagreement of some sort, so they never finished it. That’s why I was pleasantly surprised to see that he worked with her on Caution.
                      it wasn’t made for Angels Advocate, but she planned on including it on that release.

case in point:
                      https://mobile.twitter.com/MariahCar...tus/6376863827

Comment

Some people would say some of my fav songs of Mariah are basically just rewrites of her earlier songs. .no hate.:
                        i feel I ONLY WANTED is better than my all !

Comment

• I thought Skydiving leaked in 2009 so it was for the Memoirs album??

Also The Roof>>>>>>>>>Breakdown. No question. I think Breakdown is waaay overrated.
                          http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Well The Crossroads isn't her song

Oh i still LOVE Breakdown, and she worked with BTH on it so I mean it was obviously a very strong infleunce sonically and on her vocal delivery. But The Roof is just magical. It was SO different for Mariah.
                            don't even know why I got confused

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                              I thought Skydiving leaked in 2009 so it was for the Memoirs album??
                              You're correct. All the info is here: https://www.mariahrecords.com/blog/2019/1/8/skydiving

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
                                Twister is such an underrated song and never talked about. The vocals and production are perfection.
                                Oh, yeah. I love Twister so much. So haunting. A gem in her catalogue.

Comment

Only 6million views... shame on the lambily !

Her best song EVER and one of her best videos as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

This is the first I've heard of this.

Loved her looks on the movie.
                                    She looked hot af in that 2000 interview.

And LMAO at the Mottola shade at 2:10

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      The Roof is literally her best song ever, tied with Giving me Life.
                                      Oh, seems like your taste is finally improving! haha!

But yeah, those are 2 of her best songs ever and both are in my Top 10 by her.

Comment

i feel I ONLY WANTED is better than my all !

I Only Wanted > My All >> After Tonight (> IDWC)

Comment

Some people would say some of my fav songs of Mariah are basically just rewrites of her earlier songs. .no hate.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Oh, yeah. I love Twister so much. So haunting. A gem in her catalogue.
                                              Such a beautiful song. I only found out years later she wrote the song in memory of her stylist and friend Tonjua Twist a.k.a. Twister, who tragically took her life. A beautiful tribute indeed.
                                              Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                                              Your basic faves could never

Comment

• That Boys2Men story is wild lol. I like those little tidbits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcTJxhuaQgE

Loved her looks on the movie.
                                                  She looked hot af in that 2000 interview.

And LMAO at the Mottola shade at 2:10
                                                  Thanks, I hadn't seen that before.
                                                  And that moment at 2:10... hilarious! Very cute. I like her confidence there

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• So she really did collaborate with Prince? Wtf why wasn't that on the album? It must be unfinished, that's the only reason I can think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
                                                      So she really did collaborate with Prince? Wtf why wasn't that on the album? It must be unfinished, that's the only reason I can think of.
                                                      I think Prince was very picky over the parts of his work that were made public. If he wasn't 100% happy then it wouldn't be released, and that's that. So perhaps they never created anything he (or they) were completely satisfied with. Both total legends, but if they only had one session together or whatever then it can be difficult to create magic I guess! I'd love for whatever it is to be released though! It must "live" somewhere"

Comment

• Beyonce is the 2nd artist at #1 on Billboard hot 100 In 4 decades...
                                                        Ariana is gonna get 4 #1 debut songs...
                                                        Damn it!!

Comment

• Mariah release new songs and conquer the pop world again..

Comment

• Mariah is naturally beautiful!
                                                            Her skin is glowing

Comment

• Shaka
                                                              Shaka commented
                                                              Editing a comment
                                                              She's gorgeous!
                                                          Working...
                                                          X