No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Mariah is gonna say something about George Floyd incident.
    The murderer Derek Chauvin deserves to be locked up for life.

Comment

• Meteorite is still my jam.

I wouldn't mind another song on this same vein in her next work. I'd love it actually.

Comment

• It's circulating in some big media outlets that moment when Ellen during an interview tried to force Mariah to break the news about her pregnancy - back in '08.

Just re-watched the interview and it was so cringe.

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
          SmartIsNewSexy commented
          Editing a comment
          Im sorry, but I cannot stand Ellen.
          I find her to be so fake and an opportunist. I especially despise when she brings on guests just to exploit and boost her ratings and media profile.
          Last edited by SmartIsNewSexy; Thu May 28th, 2020, 09:42.

• InFamous
          InFamous commented
          Editing a comment
          Why do you think anyone brings on guests on a talk show ? For ratings. It's business. Why do you think people go on her show - because of the audience and reach it has. Also business.

• That story of Ellen and Mariah circulates again every few weeks. I'm surprised it's only now it's making headlines.

Comment

• Btw, Mariah did a photoshoot or something yesterday at her house. I didnt see that posted here yet.

Comment

• I need more Moments like this....

mariah is hilarious!

Comment

• The media using that Mariah/Ellen thing is so try hard. Ellen's show is cringey in general ( as are a lot of those US shows) but I am sure that segment was agreed on beforehand. Seeing as Mariah went back on Ellen's show many times after that particular incident it's clear that she had no major issue with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                The media using that Mariah/Ellen thing is so try hard. Ellen's show is cringey in general ( as are a lot of those US shows) but I am sure that segment was agreed on beforehand. Seeing as Mariah went back on Ellen's show many times after that particular incident it's clear that she had no major issue with it.
                The story about Mariah is just one of the many stories about Ellen now circulating. Much of it popularised with this tweet back in March:

So I think these videos and stuff started to be viewed in a different light because of these stories taken together.

Comment

• InFamous
                  InFamous commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lame. If people want to go after Ellen for being "mean" where is their energy for Barbra Walters, Oprah, Wendy, Diane Sawyer. Far worse than Ellen.

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                Btw, Mariah did a photoshoot or something yesterday at her house. I didnt see that posted here yet.
                I didn't see anything about that - what do we know?

Comment

Btw, Mariah did a photoshoot or something yesterday at her house. I didnt see that posted here yet.
                  Where did u get this info from ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sts View Post

I didn't see anything about that - what do we know?
                    Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                    Where did u get this info from ?

Her hairstylist posted on his instagram story that they had been filming all night

Comment

Where did you see this?

Comment

Her hairstylist posted on his instagram story that they had been filming all night
                        Who? Can u post where?

Comment

• Unfortunately, a lot of the story disappeared but I did take these screenshots quickly when I saw it last night. In one of the stories you could've heard MC in the background talking. But even in these screenshots you can see that they were in Mariah's apartment

Comment

• Mariah has these magazine covers at her house. Yay What it will be? yay

Comment

Unfortunately, a lot of the story disappeared but I did take these screenshots quickly when I saw it last night. In one of the stories you could've heard MC in the background talking. But even in these screenshots you can see that they were in Mariah's apartment

Hahahaha, guy looks beat!

Comment

• vote Lambily

Comment

• We know Mariah has scheduled GMA but hasnt confirmed a date yet. But one date remains open (so far)....June 12th which happens to also be the date of the 30th Anniversary of the debut album....

Comment

We know Mariah has scheduled GMA but hasnt confirmed a date yet. But one date remains open (so far)....June 12th which happens to also be the date of the 30th Anniversary of the debut album....
                                Very interesting observation - thanks!

Comment

We know Mariah has scheduled GMA but hasnt confirmed a date yet. But one date remains open (so far)....June 12th which happens to also be the date of the 30th Anniversary of the debut album....
                                  Interesting. So she’ll perform VOL and LTT (or surprise us with vanishing ) I wish she would sing alone in love

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Interesting. So she’ll perform VOL and LTT (or surprise us with vanishing ) I wish she would sing alone in love
                                    Yes please. And I also want her to sing Prisoner!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokie76 View Post

Yes please. And I also want her to sing Prisoner!!!
                                      LOL, she would never.

VOL for sure and maybe LTT. A medley?

I wonder if she's gonna sing only songs from the debut or also some of her big hits like Hero, ABMB, WBT...

I'd love a Vanishing moment, but that's too much to ask for.

Comment

• Look at With You tho!

Comment

• Ariana is set to break Mariah’s hot 100 debut record next chart date. Hope Mariah recognizes this feat as passing of torch similar to when her longest running no 1 record was broken by Old Town Road by Little Nas X.

“https://t.co/VPBtS3hRAJ”

Comment

• Languishing is SO damn underrated.

She freakin' WROTE that.

Those ancient buried recollections
                                            We transform them and select them
                                            You have yours
                                            I have mine
                                            That's fine

While we're too torn to heal
                                            Our stitch has never disappeared
                                            I have mine
                                            You have yours
                                            I'm sure

Comment

• Originally posted by redhorse2016a View Post
                                              Ariana is set to break Mariah’s hot 100 debut record next chart date. Hope Mariah recognizes this feat as passing of torch similar to when her longest running no 1 record was broken by Old Town Road by Little Nas X.
                                              It would be a cute moment but you really can't compare those 2 records.

Comment

• InFamous
                                                InFamous commented
                                                Editing a comment
                                                A No 1 debut it a No 1 debut.

• Originally posted by redhorse2016a View Post

Ariana is set to break Mariah’s hot 100 debut record next chart date. Hope Mariah recognizes this feat as passing of torch similar to when her longest running no 1 record was broken by Old Town Road by Little Nas X.
                                              I will be shocked if she says a word about it lol

Comment

• SpyVsSpy
                                                SpyVsSpy commented
                                                Editing a comment
                                                It’s not really the same kind of feat as the longest running number 1 IMO.

• InFamous
                                                InFamous commented
                                                Editing a comment
                                                No one said it was lol, it has no relationship to it. My point was I dont think Mariah is oblidged in any way to comment on anyone breaking any of her records.

• SpyVsSpy
                                                SpyVsSpy commented
                                                Editing a comment
                                                I wasnt disagreeing with you though

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                              Languishing is SO damn underrated.

She freakin' WROTE that.

Those ancient buried recollections
                                              We transform them and select them
                                              You have yours
                                              I have mine
                                              That's fine

While we're too torn to heal
                                              Our stitch has never disappeared
                                              I have mine
                                              You have yours
                                              I'm sure
                                              Yes she did, that and Inseparable have aged best for me
                                              #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

LOL, she would never.

VOL for sure and maybe LTT. A medley?

I wonder if she's gonna sing only songs from the debut or also some of her big hits like Hero, ABMB, WBT...

I'd love a Vanishing moment, but that's too much to ask for.
                                                Never say never, she needs to realize the slayage, Prisoner could have been on Glitter

Yes Vanishing, Alone In Love, Sent From Up Above please!
                                                #CAUTION

Comment

• Shaka
                                                  Shaka commented
                                                  Editing a comment
                                                  First she needs to acknowledge the massive bop that Someday is.

• These pictures of debutriah are stunning!

http://www.mariahcareynetwork.com/ga...90/#sweden90-2
                                                #CAUTION

Comment

Working...
                                                X