X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka
    O Holy Night, Copenhagen

[youtube:3os6bbyh]jj7aAAFiDDk[/youtube:3os6bbyh]
    Tonally she sounds bomb and she did the best with what she has vocally anymore.

I wish they would do more with the band or something. The song dragggggged in this performance and Mariah seemed bored with it.
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/2OYVRTcoHhYeFGM85pNLm6

Comment

• FULL Copenhagen Show.

[youtube:ep8if06e]7dmmm1ozHPo[/youtube:ep8if06e]

Comment

Originally posted by jr588
        And I agree about Someday, Shaka. Itís such a fun pop song and itís easy to sing. I understand how she could hate the video and the original dated production. But I thought she made it sound great and current in Vegas with the Ainít 2 Proud 2 Beg beat and I was hoping she would learn to love it, but looks like itís not happening.
        Yeah, it's in a comfortable range for her voice.
        And I agree, the Vegas arrangement is LIT.
        But she literally HATES the song
        I donít think she meant the song. It seems to me that she was referring to the single cover as ďhideousĒ.
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash
          Originally posted by Shaka
          Originally posted by jr588
          And I agree about Someday, Shaka. Itís such a fun pop song and itís easy to sing. I understand how she could hate the video and the original dated production. But I thought she made it sound great and current in Vegas with the Ainít 2 Proud 2 Beg beat and I was hoping she would learn to love it, but looks like itís not happening.
          Yeah, it's in a comfortable range for her voice.
          And I agree, the Vegas arrangement is LIT.
          But she literally HATES the song
          I donít think she meant the song. It seems to me that she was referring to the single cover as ďhideousĒ.
          She most definately mean the the song. She's been very vocal about her dislike of it.
          Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Not to confuse the timeline, but that Aretha impersonation she's been doing deserves a proper shout out. "Tickles the ivories" LOL

[youtube:2pa14z1c]iXQ5kToYWLY[/youtube:2pa14z1c]

Comment

• One of the least things you can accuse Mariah of is being lazy. It's very disrespectful to her.
              That cigarette, put it out, put it out

Comment

• I think she hates the video more than the song but she doesnít like it for whatever reason

Too bad because she can still sing it like 1990 and itís a gem

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                  She most definately mean the the song. She's been very vocal about her dislike of it.
                  She starts out by saying "I remember all of these shoots" and then talks about different lighting and the photographer on one. She's talking about the cover. Lol. She can simultaneously dislike the cover (it is ugly) and the song -- but I don't think she'd actually refer to any of her songs, much less one of her crown jewel #1's, as "hideous".

Comment

• Originally posted by sputnikjedi
                    One of the least things you can accuse Mariah of is being lazy. It's very disrespectful to her.
                    I agree. That was unnecessary. The woman has been working her ass off recently

Comment

Joy To The World, Copenhagen

[youtube:25uzhxmv]PdQqloqZoFs[/youtube:25uzhxmv]
                      She sings a line from The First Noel here before the performance. And it sounds sooo good!! Please sing the entire song Mimi!

Comment

• Originally posted by chefnicolas
                        Originally posted by Shaka
                        Joy To The World, Copenhagen

[youtube:2u8be52p]PdQqloqZoFs[/youtube:2u8be52p]
                        She sings a line from The First Noel here before the performance. And it sounds sooo good!! Please sing the entire song Mimi!
                        And she said she loves it <3 I hope she gives us more of this and Miss You Most one day
                        Stop singing my part now baby

Comment

• Gladys knight commented on mariah's picture!!!
                          Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Re: Mariah Carey

She really singing the star for a 2nd year in a row...no ma'am.
                            Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• The statement of Mariah being a "lazy/cheap diva" -- what made you succumb to that thought? The woman has been giving us music each year, and has been touring a lot and doing a lot of shows recently. Not only that but she has gifted us this year with a new album and is working really hard to repair her image.

Comment

• Mariah Carey Scores First Top 10 R&B Hit in 10 Years

https://ratedrnb.com/2018/12/mariah-car ... -10-years/

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap
                                  !!!!
                                  Never even cared to hear that song in full

Comment

• I love a Golden Globe award nominated song.

The Star is a good song, Its just not a commercial one. I think she continues to sing it thinking people are still watching the movie.

I feel like gospel songs could be great additions to the set list. When You Believe, My Saving Grace would be nice.

Comment

• Literally just realised how good 8th Grade is! Cannot get the lyrics and beat out of my head.

How have I been sleeping on this song since Caution was released?

Also did we figure out if the poll was vote for your favorite or vote for your least favorite yet?
                                      [center:3sruagy8]Mariah Carey[/center:3sruagy8]

[center:3sruagy8]?? CAUTION??[/center:3sruagy8]

[center:3sruagy8]16.24.18[/center:3sruagy8]

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum
                                        R&B/Urban Album of The Year

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 8#p7045408

Letís vote for Caution lambs! Mariah really gave us the album of the year.

Comment

Gurls, Mamisho has amazing vids from the Gothenburg concert! Check them out in his channel.

[youtube:pp82jqr0]vdbK8baq1B4[/youtube:pp82jqr0]
                                          Tks for sharing!
                                          Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                          Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                          Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalThrottle
                                            The statement of Mariah being a "lazy/cheap diva" -- what made you succumb to that thought? The woman has been giving us music each year, and has been touring a lot and doing a lot of shows recently. Not only that but she has gifted us this year with a new album and is working really hard to repair her image.
                                            ikr?!

the nerves of some people
                                            like WTF? :evil:

Comment

• The Star is a Christmas song so it makes sense, I really like it too.

Comment

• Re: Mariah Carey

When she touched the ABMB artwork, 8th Grade started playing

Comment

• Just noticed in the "A No no" lyric video they changed "Irregardless" to "Regardless".
                                                  Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                                  Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                                  Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart
                                                    Originally posted by itsawrap
                                                    !!!!
                                                    Never even cared to hear that song in full

One Child to replace The Star please

Comment

Working...
                                                    X