• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that UKMix on her phone?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCUUCCOJ...d=jin93i63r2k7
    #CAUTION

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      She put a 20 hours countdown on stories

Comment

• Super excited it's finally coming!!
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Omg...its done!! I wonder what the countdown is for??

Comment

• Originally posted by unbridled View Post
            Omg...its done!! I wonder what the countdown is for??
            Probably title, date and cover?

Comment

• Looks like there will be an audiobook

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
                SmartIsNewSexy commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope its Mariah's voice for the audio book

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

She put a 20 hours countdown on stories
              Wow, I guess she liked my title. She used all the words I did, even saying it's an unfiltered look at her

Cannot wait to snuggle down on my lounge chairs and get stuck into this
              Last edited by InFamous; Wed July 8, 2020, 19:39.

Comment

• From the pic with the note she posted, the photo that is underneath is definitely from the recent billboard photoshoot! The black outfit with the mesh sleeves <3

Comment

• My money is on the title being something from the Butterfly song.
                  MARIAH

Comment

• InFamous
                    InFamous commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How much did you lose ?

• It does look like the Billboard shoot. Hope it’s a new photo though and not one with that bloody pink bower lol
                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

From the pic with the note she posted, the photo that is underneath is definitely from the recent billboard photoshoot! The black outfit with the mesh sleeves <3
                    it looks like this pic

Comment

it looks like this pic

I really hope it is not!
                      I'm looking forward for the big reveal!
                      Israeli Lamb here.
                      I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• I do like the pic

Comment

• I like this pic the best for the cover

Comment

• Yaaaaay I really can't wait ! That post already gave me a taste of her writing and I'm sure it's going to be a beautiful, poignant, deep, funny, complex body of work.
                            If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "Alibi" on YouTube.

Comment

• I dont think it will a picture we've seen before. Remember she had done that shoot at her home her hair stylist posted about?

Comment

• Yeah I think a reveal of a picture we’ve seen already would be hugely pointless. It’s going to be new.
                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• So ready for the book!
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Im calling it AGAIN and say its from this billboard shoot and its this outfit. The sleeve looks the same as the photo thats under the memoir note she posted. Probably a nice outtake shot..

https://static.billboard.com/files/m...8-1024x677.jpg

Comment

• I'm so excited.
                                      My Chart

Comment

Im calling it AGAIN and say its from this billboard shoot and its this outfit. The sleeve looks the same as the photo thats under the memoir note she posted. Probably a nice outtake shot..

https://static.billboard.com/files/m...8-1024x677.jpg
                                        Yeah the background of the post she made is identical to the Billboard shoot. But i do hope it's not that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Yeah the background of the post she made is identical to the Billboard shoot. But i do hope it's not that.
                                          Look at the dress/tops mesh sleeve in the pic Mariah posted, and the sleeve of the billboard pic i posted, same top

Comment

• As long as it’s a photo we haven’t seen it’s fine.. although I wasn’t a fan of the make up in those pics. Great for the shoot, but not for the book.

Comment

• * The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Foundation will replace its live, 35th induction ceremony (originally slated for May 2) with an HBO special honoring this year’s inductees — including Depeche Mode, The Doobie Brothers, Whitney Houston, Nine Inch Nails, The Notorious B.I.G. and T-Rex — to air Saturday, Nov. 7 at 8 pm.

I wonder if they’ll do the same with the songwriters hall of fame too

Comment

* The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Foundation will replace its live, 35th induction ceremony (originally slated for May 2) with an HBO special honoring this year’s inductees — including Depeche Mode, The Doobie Brothers, Whitney Houston, Nine Inch Nails, The Notorious B.I.G. and T-Rex — to air Saturday, Nov. 7 at 8 pm.

I wonder if they’ll do the same with the songwriters hall of fame too
                                                No, the ceremony has been rescheduled for June 10th, 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

No, the ceremony has been rescheduled for June 10th, 2021.
                                                  Wtf a full year after? So next year inductees will be shared with this year’s inductees?

Comment

Wtf a full year after? So next year inductees will be shared with this year’s inductees?
                                                    Not sure how exactly it is going to go. But they announced it back in late March that it was not happening this year.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...21-1203550033/

Comment

• mm2912
                                                      mm2912 commented
                                                      Editing a comment
                                                      Thanks

• Mariah took down the countdown from her stories

Comment

• Well at least she didn’t use something from Rainbow like she did for the Lollipop Bling lmao
                                                      or just put her face into an old photo like YDKWTD...

when it comes to Mariah, you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                                      X