X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaloki
    Originally posted by LongingHeart
    Originally posted by itsawrap
    She really singing the star for a 2nd year in a row...no ma'am.
    !!!!
    Never even cared to hear that song in full

One Child to replace The Star please

Miss You Most On Christmas Time. I miss a piano moment with her like in the Thank Go I Found You in Vegas. She could nail it live.
    Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
    Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Wow, she really nailed the star live. Billboard needs to post an HQ upload.
      NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

• AIW #6 uk official chart midweeks, yesterday it was#7
        Stay Cover
        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
        GTFO cover
        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon
          Originally posted by Kaloki
          Originally posted by LongingHeart
          Originally posted by itsawrap
          She really singing the star for a 2nd year in a row...no ma'am.
          !!!!

Miss You Most On Christmas Time. I miss a piano moment with her like in the Thank Go I Found You in Vegas. She could nail it live.
          im here for Miss You Most to be included on the setlist

Comment

• Originally posted by andy001
            AIW #6 uk official chart midweeks, yesterday it was#7
            Go AIW

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki

Comment

• [youtube:3p3ctyeg]X9saX_D3-P8[/youtube:3p3ctyeg]
                I miss whistle adlibs in JTTW

Comment

• Does anybody know how many seconds of a track you have to play on Spotify for it being counted as an actual stream?

Comment

• Re: Mariah Carey

The Star isn't as bad as ya'll are making it out to be.
                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                    So does her microphone

Comment

• Lambs tend to say things like its the worst song when its far from being the worst. Just not on par with Mariah's other songs.

[tweet:rncnuagz]https://twitter.com/christinaperri/status/1070116207850872832[/tweet:rncnuagz]

Comment

• [tweet:14aolj4y]https://twitter.com/MeanGirlsBway/status/1070045164285190144[/tweet:14aolj4y]

[tweet:14aolj4y]https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1070252689982808064[/tweet:14aolj4y]

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart

!!!!
                          Then you have missed out on the fabulous key changes! Among the best of her entire career.

It's sad that the production of the song sounds like it it is from 1992. If only she had added the WBT part 312-formula to this one, yet kept that simple melody, The Star could have been a modern pop ballad for the ages

Comment

• Honest uploaded the history of "I don't know her" today. Its got 46k views now and there were comments saying they thought Mariah was being mean/nasty for nothing, until they watched that vid.

[youtube:1i9duhmh]q78f-zrR_Is[/youtube:1i9duhmh]

Comment

• Originally posted by hmm101
                              Honest uploaded the history of "I don't know her" today. Its got 46k views now and there were comments saying they thought Mariah was being mean/nasty for nothing, until they watched that vid.

[youtube:ch2h0oj9]q78f-zrR_Is[/youtube:ch2h0oj9]

Thing is that Hardly anyone saw the whole Report.
                              I did and remember very well.

What we have now is totally out of contect.

Kylie and Madonna were also mentioned
                              And it was about celebs and friendships with each other.
                              YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by MimiMe
                                It's sad that the production of the song sounds like it it is from 1992. If only she had added the WBT part 312-formula to this one, yet kept that simple melody, The Star could have been a modern pop ballad for the ages
                                That's one of the most asinine things I've read and God knows I've read A LOT of that shit here.

It's exactly BECAUSE of the timeless arrangement that The Star is so gorgeous. A classic arrangement. Had it been given the beat ballad treatment it would've been a mess and I'm sure people like you would've nagged Mariah about "delivering yet another WBT rehash," about "refusing to change up her sound" AND asked for something that was reminiscent of the early 90's instead.

Comment

• I really think AIWFC will go to #1 this year. Last year at this time the song wasnít even charting on Hot 100 and the next week it entered at 21. Itís already at #14 this week

Comment

• Originally posted by Imopink1
                                    I really think AIWFC will go to #1 this year. Last year at this time the song wasnít even charting on Hot 100 and the next week it entered at 21. Itís already at #14 this week
                                    Don't think so :(
                                    It seems US lost its mind 4 Ariana, is #1 everywhere: itunes, youtube, streaming, an invasion.
                                    Don't know why US listeners adore to find a song and listen just that 4 weeks and weeks and months...

Comment

• [tweet:1mfa216e]https://twitter.com/MariahTrends/status/1070294495042957312[/tweet:1mfa216e]

92. Mariah Carey "GTFO"

Mariah Carey keeps it low and slow on "GTFO," which sets not just the mood and mode for Caution but also takes the benevolent pop diva just outside her comfort zone. Her 15th album reclaims the pop, R&B and hip-hop nexus perfected on 1997's Butterfly, but here she works with a mostly younger set of producers to challenge her topline songwriting. Nineteen85 (of the duo dvsn) provides the playfully shadowy beat, a simmering and shattering tease of a kiss-off, which is something of a Mariah speciality. She not only near-rhymes (or rather, Mariah rhymes) "Caymus bottle" with "martyr," but flexes her power and success with a flick of her diamond-braceleted wrist: "Scusa mi, Mimi call you a valet / You just take your tings and be on your merry way." óLars Gotrich

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung

It's exactly BECAUSE of the timeless arrangement that The Star is so gorgeous. A classic arrangement. Had it been given the beat ballad treatment it would've been a mess and I'm sure people like you would've nagged Mariah about "delivering yet another WBT rehash," about "refusing to change up her sound" AND asked for something that was reminiscent of the early 90's instead.
                                        If I would have dreaded another WBT, I wouldn't have suggested it, would I? Mariah can do beat ballads with her eyes closed and make them sound good.

Her 90s songs sound more timeless than The Star does. I live for Popriah. I am astonished The Star and One Child are produced by the same people. To me One Child truly sounds classic and timeless whereas the production on The Star + Lil' Snowman as another example, sound cheap, like unfinished demos. Missed opportunity.

Comment

• Welp... Cardi B and Offset are getting a divorce. A No No remix bout to come in hot
                                          funny how one can learn
                                          to grow numb to the madness
                                          and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by Fidelio1985
                                            Originally posted by Imopink1
                                            I really think AIWFC will go to #1 this year. Last year at this time the song wasnít even charting on Hot 100 and the next week it entered at 21. Itís already at #14 this week
                                            It seems US lost its mind 4 Ariana, is #1 everywhere: itunes, youtube, streaming, an invasion.
                                            Don't know why US listeners adore to find a song and listen just that 4 weeks and weeks and months...

No everywhere... no on billboard hot 100 anymore... and on itunes is about to drop number 2 and on spotify she will drop soon as All I want hit her peak lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac
                                              Originally posted by Fidelio1985

No everywhere... no on billboard hot 100 anymore... and on itunes is about to drop number 2 and on spotify she will drop soon as All I want hit her peak lol
                                              My thoughts exactly
                                              IG Account:
                                              https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

• [tweet:1eath09r]https://twitter.com/MCConnection/status/1070315525044092931[/tweet:1eath09r]

Comment

• Re: Mariah Carey

Mimsy looks so good in Ďwhen you believeí video

Comment

• Originally posted by Colombia71345
                                                    Originally posted by Yerac
                                                    Originally posted by Fidelio1985

My thoughts exactly
                                                    Isnít it weird? That girls single is number 1 everywhere yet I donít hear it in my local top 40 radio... they still play No Tears Left To Cry. Now, radio really doesnít do much, eh? Itís streaming that counts all the way. Therefore, this is where Mariahís team should concentrate on in terms of promo. I just donít understand why it seems that they are not doing this to the fullest.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X