Clear All

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    Mariah took down the countdown from her stories
    I noticed that too. I wonder why.
    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
    See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
      Well at least she didn’t use something from Rainbow like she did for the Lollipop Bling lmao
      or just put her face into an old photo like YDKWTD...

when it comes to Mariah, you never know.
      She does not recognize decades or time. These concepts do not exist to her.
      You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• I got so hyped and nervous reading Mariah's post!! Then I got a bit dissapointed when I saw there was no title or date

She is such a tease!!
        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I really hope she doesn’t abandon the surprises she had in store for MC30. She tends to promise to reschedule events and then they’re just forgotten about and she moves on to the next project. I really wanted to hear what she was gonna share with us.

Comment

• I’m so excited for this!
            actually, tying in the demo for her memoirs promo would be GENIUS.
            sounds like she’s ready for everyone to hear her unfiltered, and I'm
            so excited for how deep she’s gonna be!

OMG, and I hope she puts out a new song, or something! I’m just so excited to her stories about the MUSIC!!!!! Going to be epic

Comment

• Could be interesting if the audiobook version ties in interludes, instrumentals, or whatever (not sure how they work) when she refers to certain songs or moments.

Comment

• Migrate
                Migrate commented
                Editing a comment
                That would be a great idea !

• Do we think the surprise today has been abandoned then? Odd to remove the story :(
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                Do we think the surprise today has been abandoned then? Odd to remove the story :(
                My thinking was that it would come out sooner than when the countdown stopped?

I mean the audible has a sleeve about unveiling the jacket cover today so I'm guessing it will come out regardless.

Henry Holt and Audible both reposted her letter on their stories.

Comment

• NorthernMonkey
                  NorthernMonkey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahh thanks I needed reassurance. I’m very excited haha

• I think it was just a countdown to the reveal of the jacket
                I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Kelly Clarkson is apparently covering Fly Like A Bird next week on her show

Comment

• THIS IS SOOOO WHACCCKK!!!

somebody get on this!!

normally I access Audible thru my Amazon acct, i was just on Twitter and decided to check if the "Cover" of it all was up......AND THIS came up

like...seriously...THIS,,,BEFORE MC???

https://www.audible.com/search?keywo..._header_search
                    https://soundcloud.com/musicdevas/3lillith-winds SkwirmedHalei

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

My thinking was that it would come out sooner than when the countdown stopped?

I mean the audible has a sleeve about unveiling the jacket cover today so I'm guessing it will come out regardless.

Henry Holt and Audible both reposted her letter on their stories.
                      The book is down for release on the 29/09/20

Comment

• Coverage from The Today Show

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                          I really hope she doesn’t abandon the surprises she had in store for MC30. She tends to promise to reschedule events and then they’re just forgotten about and she moves on to the next project. I really wanted to hear what she was gonna share with us.
                          Like when she canceled the tour in brazil and promised she’d be back really really soon. Now she forgot brazil even exists

Comment

• It's officially "The Meaning of Mariah Carey" out September 29th

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                              It's officially "The Meaning of Mariah Carey" out September 29th

Its grown on me.. it makes sense, her name will be big on the front as part of the title and nobody can mock it. Nice.

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                Forever and always!

Comment

• The cover is okayish.

Comment

• I'm ok with the title but I love the pic

Comment

• I love what she’s wearing.. love the colour scheme.. I just feel there’s something funny about her face.. and there’s too much make up. It will grow on me.

Comment

• Told yall that the cover was gonna be that billboard black outfit!! My eye didnt lie ;)

like the cover, but so much writing on it...

Comment

• It’s already at #1 on amazon

Comment

• I still think "Meaning" would have been better. And I'm surprised the cover isn't a close up of her face. But of course she's stunningly beautiful (even if they seem to have elongated/thinned out her neck) and I will devour every. single. page. Bring on Sept. 29!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                              It’s already at #1 on amazon
                                              I ordered mine. Hype through the roof
                                              Last edited by delapuerta; Thu July 9, 2020, 15:39.

Comment

• And the email from the website says "Audible will exclusively release the audiobook performed by Carey, as her words are interwoven with special musical components."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Also the email refers to the 30th anniversary rarities that are coming!!

Comment

• “The Meaning of...” is better than “Meaning”.. Meaning on its own is to ambiguous and makes no sense.

I can’t order it on amazon yet :(

Comment

• I think something ambiguous would have been the point. It could be "meaning" as in "finding meaning" (in your life, in your art) or meaning as in "my meaning" (my opinion, view, or politics). In the same way "Becoming" works for Michelle Obama. But I mean I'm not complaining! It's not my book and I will take what Ms Carey is prepared to bestow upon us!

Comment

• It's up on her website but not on her store... damn it I want a signed copy!!!

Comment

• Just pre-ordered my copy. Not really loving the title, but it’s whatever. I thought it was fake when it leaked, but since it isn’t, shame on the person who ruined the reveal!

Also, so much for the idea that she doesn’t want to promote herself right now - she clearly has no problem with it.

Comment

• NorthernMonkey
                                                          NorthernMonkey commented
                                                          Editing a comment
                                                          I think she waited a respectful amount of time to resume promotions.

• Is she doing signed copies? It’s not like we can go to a reading or Q &A and get her to do it in person ‘cause of la ‘rona.

Comment

Working...
                                                        X