Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by himc15 View Post
    if I were Mariah's team I would release #Caution remix with Maluma this Friday, like now, now

people are talking about Maluma looking at Mariah at BBMA and looks like he got hots for the Queen

release Caution with a Spanish verse and very sexy MV and get that #1 on Hot 100 + a #1 in Mexico,Colombia and Spain for 50 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15 View Post
      if I were Mariah's team I would release #Caution remix with Maluma this Friday, like now, now

people are talking about Maluma looking at Mariah at BBMA and looks like he got hots for the Queen

release Caution with a Spanish verse and very sexy MV and get that #1 on Hot 100 + a #1 in Mexico,Colombia and Spain for 50 weeks
      I don't think she will. mostly because maluma just released a song with madonna. it will look like mariah is copying madonna

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
        I don't think she will. mostly because maluma just released a song with madonna. it will look like mariah is copying madonna
        Taylor also looked kind of smitten by Mariah. So, Caution (remix) with Taylor would def. be a #1 song.
        My Chart

Comment

• I do think Taylor and MC could come up with a nice song since they are both songwriters. Not sure how it would sound but itíd be interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan View Post

Love her!
            LOL I went viral and Mariah liked my tweet and retweeted two articles that had my tweet in them! The tissue throw is now a meme !
            Someone Like You - Adele cover by Murtaza: https://bit.ly/2TVZ5F2

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                I do think Taylor and MC could come up with a nice song since they are both songwriters. Not sure how it would sound but it’d be interesting...
                I'd love to see them collaborate. I'm thinking of something in the veins of Obsessed and Touch My Body.
                Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Itís funny how the ďseriousĒ music fans react to the ferocity of the lambs.

Comment

• Maluma is Hot Tamale!

Sorry Bryan....
                    [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Originally posted by murt94 View Post
                      LOL I went viral and Mariah liked my tweet and retweeted two articles that had my tweet in them! The tissue throw is now a meme !
                      Youíre doing the Lordís work.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                        Maluma is Hot Tamale!

Sorry Bryan....
                        He truly is.

Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                        Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfily View Post
                          He truly is.

[center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Mariah Carey

Superstar Mariah Carey sparked a craze for lilac bikinis after she posed in one back in January, with searches shooting up by 81 percent globally.

Read more at https://www.star2.com/style/2019/04/...7ylR64Cfl4c.99

She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Mariah's 45 biggest songs on Spotify

Greatest Gainers

+3,034,142 - We Belong Together
                              +1,848,213 - Always be my Baby
                              +1,618,241 - Hero
                              +1,414,853 - I Know what You Want
                              +1,079,060 - Without You
                              +1,027,236 - One Sweet Day
                              +1,007,793 - Fantasy
                              +848,351 - When you Believe
                              +793,682 - Touch my Body
                              +726,344 - I'll Be There
                              --
                              +685,527 - Obsessed
                              +651,732 - AIWFCIY
                              +572,020 - Emotions
                              +557,137 - Endless Love
                              +535,708 - A No No
                              +500,079 - Heartbreaker
                              +448,035 - My All
                              +436,180 - Against All Odds (ft. Westlife)
                              +425,030 - #Beautiful
                              +409,846 - Shake It Off
                              --
                              +402,289 - Honey
                              +350,389 - It's Like That
                              +303,481 - GTFO
                              +299,284 - With You
                              +288,704 - Vision of Love
                              +281,800 - Fantasy Remix
                              +242,681 - Dreamlover
                              +208,424 - Thank God I Found You
                              +206,654 - Don't Forget About Us
                              +189,184 - Bye Bye
                              --
                              +177,438 - Breakdown
                              +170,238 - Love Takes Time
                              +143,216 - I want to know what Love Is
                              +142,651 - I Still Believe
                              +96,313 - Someday
                              +84,129 - I don't Wanna Cry
                              +51,678 - Infinity
                              +50,839 - I Don't
                              +46,867 - AIWFCIY (ft. JB)
                              +26,906 - O Holy Night
                              --
                              +24,969 - Christmas (BPCH)
                              +14,521 - AIWFCIY (Extra Festive)
                              +12,038 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
                              +9,370 - Silent Night
                              +9,281 - Oh Santa
                              +6,620 - Joy To The World
                              +5,518 - Miss You Most
                              My Chart

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hmm101 View Post
                                  Attempting "Lead the Way"? That's vocal suicide!
                                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• MESS.

Comment

• AHAHAHAHAHAHA. *goes off to like that tweet*

EDIT: Wait, that's not her profile. Meh.
                                      Last edited by beredy; Sat May 4th, 2019, 19:17.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Lambs, could anyone pls help?
                                        I'm looking for a specific Emotions intro Mariah did in the very beginning when she started doing them. I don't think it was during the Chanteuse tour. It was right around the time she did Beacon for the first time. The emotions intro was very Flamenco inspired and It's one of my favs. It was either towards the end of Beacon or beginning of her residency in Vegas and I am almost certain it was in (late) 2014.

If anyone knows which one I mean could you please post the link or message me? There are so many intros that I'm having a lot of difficulty finding it.

Thanks!
                                        Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• This is what I'd like to see coming up for mariah and her team.

#1 this year for aiwfciy
                                          -create a viral challenge or something

Get honored at the grammys

Collaborate with an "in" artist

Become people's most beautiful woman 2020

Bio series out by 2021.
                                          Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robby View Post
                                            Lambs, could anyone pls help?
                                            I'm looking for a specific Emotions intro Mariah did in the very beginning when she started doing them. I don't think it was during the Chanteuse tour. It was right around the time she did Beacon for the first time. The emotions intro was very Flamenco inspired and It's one of my favs. It was either towards the end of Beacon or beginning of her residency in Vegas and I am almost certain it was in (late) 2014.

If anyone knows which one I mean could you please post the link or message me? There are so many intros that I'm having a lot of difficulty finding it.

Thanks!
                                            I'm guessing it's the one during her Vegas residency in 2015? Check this out.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                              This is what I'd like to see coming up for mariah and her team.

#1 this year for aiwfciy
                                              -create a viral challenge or something

Get honored at the grammys

Collaborate with an "in" artist

Become people's most beautiful woman 2020

Bio series out by 2021.
                                              Love this with the exception of beautiful woman as I dont care that much. I appreciate that others do though.

Id love her book to be out by top of 2020 in preparation for the bio series. Id also love for a speaking tour to promote the book as well throughout 2020.

Id also add Songwriters Hall for 2020 and a BIG celebration for her 30th year in music.

Id love to see her featured on other songs throughout 2019/2020 and her developing her label through 2021 with a new artist potentially.

Comment

• [MENTION=72987]MrDash[/MENTION] Thanks for searching! Unfortunately it's not included in that clip. It's quite reminiscent of the Amsterdam sustained "Hi-i-i-ger" but it was extremely melismatic and not a sustained note.
                                                Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• I believe the bio series project was quietly put the kibosh on. Actually I'm pretty sure it's pretty much dead b/c of who was putting the $$$ into it (ie Mariah & that pig Stella's company along with the involvement of that a-hole, Brett).
                                                  DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

• So technical. So informative. One of the best reaction video Iíve ever watched.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X